How Does Rom Rom Simran Happens

scooter

i agree with akhandeurop

"...akath katha kathee na jaae..."

forget about askin around. reading books. guru ji says, if u do ur naam simran, u wil experience it (all things related to / and akaal, eg anhad roop anhad bani anhad shabad, sunn, the amrit russ etcc) yourself.

gyaan is not found in aimee galaa.

Rom Rom simran happens when you go into samadhi, ie, your mind goes into complete surrender and control of gurmantra. its like becoming intoxicated, you lose complete understanding of your body. you become your soul, the ego dies. Complete explanation of this is very difficult because it is a subjective experience.

Avoid listening to these sants or whoever describing rom rom, darshan, anhad etc. They are stuck in lower yogic/hindu levels. When researching these things you'll find certain sants would research other religions and then made the mistake of applying that knowledge to gurbani. Gurmat is very high much higher then spirtuality of other religions.

Some nishaanis of sants or sikhs doing katha that are stuck in lower level veda spirtuality:

anhad shabds are sounds like flute, bells, etc.

parkaash is a gentle light

"naam" is in all holy books of other religions.

Some of these sants have done alot of meditation for several days at once therefore should be respected and not looked down upon. But all the kmayee in the world cannot change lower level vichaar into gurmat vichaar. so while respecting these people we should also avoid them.

Best thing is to read all books by Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh ji. The gurmat anhad shabad, the gurmat praksh the gurmat mehals are completly differect and of much higher anand then of typical sants vichaar. Gurbani uses same terminology as other religions (anhad, prakash, sun, mandals, russ) but their meanings are very different and of much much higher level. So those people doing vichaar of gurbani where the same meanings are used as in other religions such as hindhus, buddists, sufis etc have not been given kirpa to truly experince the gurmat spirtuality.

If you're more into sants then a couple of great sants I can think of are Sant Attar Singh, Sant Gurbhachan Singh. The rest - best to avoid as your level will be limited to their non-gurmat spirtuality.

On one hand your saying avoid all sants and so called gur sikhs then in the next line say, you should read Bhai Randeer singh jee's book.. Kinda a contradiction, why is it that only Bhai Randeer singh knows what gur mat is and No other

Rom Rom Simran means, Simran done with full consciousness, with each cell of our body. The hair on our body symbolizes quantity, full space, not that the hair starts doing Simran; because Simran is done by the mind, by the Soul, by our consciousness, so basically Rom Rom Simran means, Simran done with full attention focused on that "Nam".

While we are consciouss, our whole attention or surat is spread throughout our whole body...so in order to do Simran correctly, we have to gather that attention at our tisra til, and do Simran there, because it is from there where we shall enter the spiritual realms, or start our spiritual journey.

In the beginning, idoing Simran may be insipid or may be like, trying to chew iron....but later on with practice, with love and dedication regularly...and above all His Daya Meher (this is a basic requirement, because as the Bani says: seh simraye, jissey Aap simraye : means only that wadbhagee jeev can do Simran, on whom Wahiguru Akal Purukh showers His bakshish of Daya Meher)...we come to a stage, that our Simran goes on automatically non stop, we start getting the taste of the Amrit flowing from it, and once we get this taste, all the worldly tastes(maya, kam, krodh, lobh, moh, ahankar)start becoming tasteless or insipd to us.

Mind is always fond of pleasures, of variety, of diversity. So in order to nullify the mind totally,so that our Soul can be free in the true sense, without any binding chains, we have to give that mind a higher and everlasting taste... and that is none other than Nam Simran.

And the more we give up ourselves to that Simran, the more we start becoming more purer, we start living in His divine Will or Bhana. We start shedding our ego, and become more humble. We start a cleaning process of our soul, the mind and the 5 vices, start weakening, and our Soul starts getting back its splendour and strength, to overcome these mighty enemies.At the same time our soul rubbs itself with this Nam, and starts washing away the filth of karmas upon karmas gathered by us, in our unendless cycle of births and deaths.

With this Nam simran, we cut off the chains of our karmas and slowly start walking towards our Nij Ghar Sach Khand, the true House of our true Father, Wahiguru.

Such is the majesty and beauty of Nam Simran.

Waheguru jee kee fateh.

• 6 months later...

SatSangat Ji,

As mentioned above we can read all we like but we must go and experience ourselves...the proof is in the pudding as they say.

Personally i have been doing daily naam simran for 9 months now...slowly building it up from a small amount of time and very distruptive active mind....to being able to focus between the eyes very well, ignoring the mind (because it will always chatter) and doing 2.5 hours simran during amrit vela (amrith vela has been done for past 2 months daily).

Once i got into longer periods of naam Simran with good concentration....usually after about an hour of Simran i started getting pulses of energy, intense in the heart/chest area, that spread out to finger tips and feet like a wave...once the wave went, a subtle vibration could still be felt all over like ripples in the water. This would normally happen 2-3 times during a 2 hour simran session..

Last night this happened over 20 times...very blissfull experience...there were moments i felt i was falling asleep, then another wave would come and energise me and keep me awake.

Other more advanced naam simran souls told me this was Rom Rom simran...i.e. every cell in your body and your subtle body (suksham sareer/astral body) doing Simran.

During the day at work...my mind wants to know what it was that i experienced so i start searching the internet....but deep down i know i should just be greatful of all of it and just keep moving forward and not getting attached to the experience itself...

It is just an experience....attachment/desire/ego etc can all grab a hold of us on the inner path....enjoy any experience...then forget and move on :)

SatSangat Ji,

As mentioned above we can read all we like but we must go and experience ourselves...the proof is in the pudding as they say.

Personally i have been doing daily naam simran for 9 months now...slowly building it up from a small amount of time and very distruptive active mind....to being able to focus between the eyes very well, ignoring the mind (because it will always chatter) and doing 2.5 hours simran during amrit vela (amrith vela has been done for past 2 months daily).

Once i got into longer periods of naam Simran with good concentration....usually after about an hour of Simran i started getting pulses of energy, intense in the heart/chest area, that spread out to finger tips and feet like a wave...once the wave went, a subtle vibration could still be felt all over like ripples in the water. This would normally happen 2-3 times during a 2 hour simran session..

Last night this happened over 20 times...very blissfull experience...there were moments i felt i was falling asleep, then another wave would come and energise me and keep me awake.

Other more advanced naam simran souls told me this was Rom Rom simran...i.e. every cell in your body and your subtle body (suksham sareer/astral body) doing Simran.

During the day at work...my mind wants to know what it was that i experienced so i start searching the internet....but deep down i know i should just be greatful of all of it and just keep moving forward and not getting attached to the experience itself...

It is just an experience....attachment/desire/ego etc can all grab a hold of us on the inner path....enjoy any experience...then forget and move on :)

You are feeling chakra/chi energy - your experiences are similar to people who practice hatha yoga, chi gung or kundalini yoga. This is NOT rom rom simran. Here's what I mean:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xirdix_while-meditating-i-feel-kind-of-electric-current-passing-throughout-my-body_people

This experience happens to one of my yoga friends so much that he doesn't take it as anything special any more. This is what he says, "It is like any other experience; for e.g. like farting - it comes and it goes" :lol2: I crack up when he says that but it is true.

To keep it simple rom rom simran is bacisally sargun upasana and it means to see the entire manifest as God. But STILL NOT THE GOAL there is still separation between devotee and God.

Daas

Consciousness

May I ask? What is rom?

Yes, you may ask :biggrin2:

Many people confuse rom with hair; some say it is pore. But the word rom has it's root from sanskrit sources. It technically means anything that is perceivable or conceivable by the 5 senses. When one's perception changes due to inference caused by seeing the world, thoughts and emotions etc as God. This is rom rom simran.

Daas

Consciousness