Facebook - Singh Memes

_!_GUPT_!_

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa,

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh.

So I came across some facebook page called "Singh Memes" and was flicking through a few pictures, some we're funny and others this person has just taken it too far.

For example one was "AKJ'S.. Y U NO WHERE PANTS TO MAKE DEGH". Someone commented saying "its not just AKJ's. Puratan Maryada is not to where a pajamee for sevas such as Degh Seva". This person clearly doesn'y care as he commented back "This isn't the place for that nonsense". I'm not sure if thats meant to be funny or if he just has no knowledge of the marayada so he decides to take the piss.

What's everyones opinions on this matter? (please don't go into different marayadeh or jatheh because that is not what I asked about)

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa,

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh.

So I came across some facebook page called "Singh Memes" and was flicking through a few pictures, some we're funny and others this person has just taken it too far.

For example one was "AKJ'S.. Y U NO WHERE PANTS TO MAKE DEGH". Someone commented saying "its not just AKJ's. Puratan Maryada is not to where a pajamee for sevas such as Degh Seva". This person clearly doesn'y care as he commented back "This isn't the place for that nonsense". I'm not sure if thats meant to be funny or if he just has no knowledge of the marayada so he decides to take the piss.

What's everyones opinions on this matter? (please don't go into different marayadeh or jatheh because that is not what I asked about)

They are offensive and should be reported to facebook.

Fateh!, There is another pic of Guru Nanak dev ji and Bibi Nanaki doing rakhri!!! what the hell!, Sikhs dont do rakhri and its a caption pic and a guy says im a gursikh i dont do rakhri and slaps a girl, and he dosent have kesh alot of disrespect for sikhs, other people will think we are mental!

Another example of people not knowing where the line is, nevermind being unaware of having crossed it.

There's some things you keep in-house and to yourself. If this is where future Sikhs are heading then we don't have to worry about giving others ammunition for knocking us down. We're doing a great job by ourselves.