Disgusting Insults Against Sikhi

KhalistaniGunMan

• 1 month later...

cool it folks ... they are insulting every other faith out there , its meant to be laughed , yet the last line is quite a complement ....

"Scaring moghals:History proves that large moghal armies got owned by sikh armies again and again. At one point 40 sikhs owned hundreds of thousands of moghals."

Sikhism also known as Sick-ism is a religious faith, the fithiest in the world. The popularity of Sikhism is, for the most part, a direct consequence of the fact that it is so awesome. It's the fifth-largest, but easily the coolest. Created by some very interesting historical people[1] in sixteenth-century India, the faith teaches its followers to be smart, slick, and suave. Not only that, they also believe God wants them to be that way, which is a pretty good deal. Most of the time, religion tells you that God wants you to be all humble and meek or whatever, but not Sikhism. When one is part of the Brotherhood, one gets to be holy and look good doing it.

Ten gurus created the rules of Sikhism, one after another. This is because the Supreme Being works in mysterious ways, and apparently chose to reveal the awesome truth of Sikhism in tenths. A good choice, considering the disaster that occurred after he tried to teach humanity the truth through that one guy all at once.

It seems to be praising us in a chilled-out, satirical way but not in the manner I'd go about it. :biggrin2:

I suppose if they were insulting our Gurus and their teachings then there's something to get angry about. To me they seem to be playing on words. But I suppose it doesn't do any harm to keep an eye on the above pages in-case they go too far.

Although not sure about the 'filthiest' bit.

Ten gurus created the rules of Sikhism, one after another. This is because the Supreme Being works in mysterious ways, and apparently chose to reveal the awesometruth of Sikhism in tenths. A good choice, considering the disaster that occurred after he tried to teach humanity the truth through that one guy all at once.
LOL, not sure which "one guy" is being referred.

It seems to be praising us in a chilled-out, satirical way but not in the manner I'd go about it. :biggrin2:

I suppose if they were insulting our Gurus and their teachings then there's something to get angry about. To me they seem to be playing on words. But I suppose it doesn't do any harm to keep an eye on the above pages in-case they go too far.

Although not sure about the 'filthiest' bit.

Veerji, when they say "sick" and "filthy", they mean it in a good way. Like if I was watching a football player and he did some cool move to get around a defender, I might say, "that was filthy".

And when they say, "that one guy" they are talking about Jesus. What they are saying is that God sent 10 gurus because last time he sent only One (Jesus), but that didn't work out. Which is why God sent 10 this time.

If you need any more translation just ask me :)