Disgusting Insults Against Sikhi

KhalistaniGunMan

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

Sure its just a joke but if you keep reading the pretend to quote a Pankthi From Our Pita Ji Dhan Dhan Dhan Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. And its not even real. Thats just plain stupid. Any thoughts? I wouldnt mind it as a joke but they probably dont realize the harm they are doing by musquoting. not saying we shoul go smash in their heads but i think we as a collective need to start educating people on Sikhi.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

• 1 month later...

Probably saying faiths with only one guy are a bit nutty. If u catch my drift. We have ten Gurus. But Christians have one Jesus and muslims one Muhammad.

Not true As a muslim we have to belive in all the prophets including jesus, moses, muhammed, david, noa, ibrahim, etc ..

• 2 months later...

Probably saying faiths with only one guy are a bit nutty. If u catch my drift. We have ten Gurus. But Christians have one Jesus and muslims one Muhammad.

Actually muslims have 1000 prophets before the final. And christians also believe in moses who came before jesus...

• 1 month later...

No, Muslims have 160,000 according to the quran, But Mohammed PBUH was the last...and seriously I did see a couple of things int he article that were disturbing, but all in all it was pretty positive. Some people just may not understand the slang...sick, used in the context of the article is def a good thing

• 2 months later...