When Would Be Khalsa Raj

matey123

Sau sakhi you have to find from stores etc. I will see if I can scan it.Karninama you can listen to it and it's done by guru Nanak dev ji.It tells about how the fauj of Khalsa comes etc.The best singh who recites it is giani mehtab Singh nihang.

The raj karega Khalsa part comes from karninama.Karninama can be found in the Sundar gutka that has beant banis.

Sau sakhi was oral accounts.So people wrote what they heard.It is quite amazing though.Karninama was done by guru Nanak dev ji when he went to Mecca and talked to the quazis there.

Good job for reading all the dasam Granth.Im about to start it in January after I finish 5 sehaj paths.

The best translations are from big tiikas or steeks of dasam Granth.Kalki avtaar is amazing but please only follow guru gobind Singh ji maharaj.

I have Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji aswell and the only issue is the English translation is wrong, not much attention has been paid to the english translation. I have emailed the people behind the scenes many times, but...hey I guess I am not popular enough or not showing off with my money enough for them to notice me. :blink2:

I only follow Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I know people get all sensitive about Dasam Granth, even what type of Guru you follow. I am neutral and take no sides, however I do have the right to ask questions, I am not a blind follower. :nono:

Man, you brought up the Islam comparison.

I'm saying Khalsa Raj isn't gonna come through armed conflict or what not. The reason we have suffered throughout our history is because we are a minority. That isn't gonna change unless we spread Guru ji's message. That's the only way we can achieve sovereignty.

The line from ardas is saying that Khalsa will rule when people stop opposing us. When they stop persecuting us. Just like the Romans who persecuted the Christians, ultimately became Christians themselves and had Christian Raj.

Idk why, as a Sikh, you would be opposed to this.

Christianity was hijacked by the romans. Please please read their history, even the bible has been manipulated. This is a very bad example. Infact most of the religions in the world have been hijacked by corrupt individuals who keep the truth within the select few and emotionally blackmail the public who have no clue. Example of this can been seen across the board, if you take the time to research their history.

The last faith in my opinion, which is fighting for its life is Sikhi.

Who said I was opposed to it, I posed a question and you started jumping around like you sat on a pin or something. Calm down.

I don't know what will happen in the future, I am not a Khalsa, I am a just a Sikh. I am only concentrating on the here and now and how I can meet my creator, all this "king of the hill" stuff doesn't interest me, as I don't believe that was the purpose of Gurbani.

There are alot of divisions within the panth, which are being created on purpose by people who don't want the truth to come out. What is this truth, I leave this to you to find out. When you find out, please let me know.

The Muslims believe that their messiah will come when during the month of ramadan a comet appears in the sky. Do we have a comet coming next year ? Yes it is named: C/2012 S1

"Around August 2013 it should be visible through small telescopes or binoculars, becoming visible to the naked eye by late October or early November and remaining so until mid-January 2014".
Their leader will invade India somewhere between nxt year or 2014. Next clue: After the strongest country in the world, US, is destroyed by natural disasters (along with other Western European countries), the next super powers left will be Russia and China. Need to know more? Read Mangal Prakash as singh1234567 said.

I have Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji aswell and the only issue is the English translation is wrong, not much attention has been paid to the english translation. I have emailed the people behind the scenes many times, but...hey I guess I am not popular enough or not showing off with my money enough for them to notice me. :blink2:

I only follow Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I know people get all sensitive about Dasam Granth, even what type of Guru you follow. I am neutral and take no sides, however I do have the right to ask questions, I am not a blind follower. :nono:

Christianity was hijacked by the romans. Please please read their history, even the bible has been manipulated. This is a very bad example. Infact most of the religions in the world have been hijacked by corrupt individuals who keep the truth within the select few and emotionally blackmail the public who have no clue. Example of this can been seen across the board, if you take the time to research their history.

The last faith in my opinion, which is fighting for its life is Sikhi.

Who said I was opposed to it, I posed a question and you started jumping around like you sat on a pin or something. Calm down.

I don't know what will happen in the future, I am not a Khalsa, I am a just a Sikh. I am only concentrating on the here and now and how I can meet my creator, all this "king of the hill" stuff doesn't interest me, as I don't believe that was the purpose of Gurbani.

There are alot of divisions within the panth, which are being created on purpose by people who don't want the truth to come out. What is this truth, I leave this to you to find out. When you find out, please let me know.

There are a few English translations. Which one are you talking about?

There are no other types of Gurus in Sikhi besides Guru Granth Sahib. Do you mean Sants or Babas?

The Romans converted to Christianity for selfish reasons? Emperor Constantine was the first Roman Emperor to allow religious freedom for Christians. How is that selfish? If you are some kind of expert, then please enlighten us. I love history! :biggrin2:

You compared the last part of our Ardas "Raj karega Khalsa, aki rahe na koe. Khuar hoe sabh milenge, bache sharn jo hoey" to a Muslim Jihad to spread Islam. Shame on you. :nono: You didn't even know what it meant. You just copied LuckySingh's response.

You weren't asking a question. You dug up this relatively old thread to say that we sound like Jihadists. Bravo instigator. You are going to get what you asked for. Open wide. :omg:

It is not a matter of playing "King of the Hill". Do you know miri and piri? Temporal and spiritual authority respectively. Having autonomy and self-rule is a part of Miri. That is why Akal Takht was built. Was Guru Hargobind ji just playing "King of the Hill?". Was Guru Gobind Singh ji, just playing "King of the Hill", when he said, in his 52 Hukams, that Sikhs should not let any other people or religion rule over them?

You want the truth??? You can't handle the truth baby!!! :fart: