When Would Be Khalsa Raj

matey123

We do not know when kalki Avtaar will come

"Satguru" Ram Singh will be here soon! He's predicted to return this year! :yay:

There are a few English translations. Which one are you talking about?

there is more than one? Which one is the authentic one? You've yet to provide me with a link like I asked?

There are no other types of Gurus in Sikhi besides Guru Granth Sahib. Do you mean Sants or Babas?

Are you sure about this? I read somewhere that there is a trinity of the guru, made up of three granths.

Are sants or Babas gurus?

The Romans converted to Christianity for selfish reasons? Emperor Constantine was the first Roman Emperor to allow religious freedom for Christians. How is that selfish? If you are some kind of expert, then please enlighten us. I love history! :biggrin2:

No, I never said I was an expert, however I do feel that you need to calm down, I am only asking questions? is this a Sin.

You compared the last part of our Ardas "Raj karega Khalsa, aki rahe na koe. Khuar hoe sabh milenge, bache sharn jo hoey" to a Muslim Jihad to spread Islam. Shame on you. :nono: You didn't even know what it meant. You just copied LuckySingh's response.

Who is LuckySingh?????

I did not compare the Dohra, I compared your words. although I admit, I should have edited out the dohra, that was my fault.

You weren't asking a question. You dug up this relatively old thread to say that we sound like Jihadists. Bravo instigator. You are going to get what you asked for. Open wide. :omg:

who is "we"? I was referring to your statement. So did I break forum rules? are we not meant to reply to "old threads".? Again, you need to calm down.

It is not a matter of playing "King of the Hill". Do you know miri and piri? Temporal and spiritual authority respectively. Having autonomy and self-rule is a part of Miri. That is why Akal Takht was built. Was Guru Hargobind ji just playing "King of the Hill?". Was Guru Gobind Singh ji, just playing "King of the Hill", when he said, in his 52 Hukams, that Sikhs should not let any other people or religion rule over them?

Does self-rule imply world rule?

Do you have a link for the 52 Hukamnamas? I would like to read them please?

You want the truth??? You can't handle the truth baby!!! :fart:

okay, don't call me baby.

I want the objective truth, not subjective, can you show me the Truth? I highly doubt you can...if you can, please share with us all.

Learn to respect other peoples views. If I ask a question, why are your first replies "are you a sikh", "shame on you", etc. Instead of answering the questions at hand, why do people like you making sweeping judgements? Who are you to judge what type of Sikh I am? What yard stick do you measure Sikhi by? Who died and made you jathedhar??

In short, stop jumping around and calm down ok.

there is more than one? Which one is the authentic one? You've yet to provide me with a link like I asked?

Are you sure about this? I read somewhere that there is a trinity of the guru, made up of three granths.

Are sants or Babas gurus?

No, I never said I was an expert, however I do feel that you need to calm down, I am only asking questions? is this a Sin.

Who is LuckySingh?????

I did not compare the Dohra, I compared your words. although I admit, I should have edited out the dohra, that was my fault.

who is "we"? I was referring to your statement. So did I break forum rules? are we not meant to reply to "old threads".? Again, you need to calm down.

Does self-rule imply world rule?

Do you have a link for the 52 Hukamnamas? I would like to read them please?

okay, don't call me baby.

I want the objective truth, not subjective, can you show me the Truth? I highly doubt you can...if you can, please share with us all.

Learn to respect other peoples views. If I ask a question, why are your first replies "are you a sikh", "shame on you", etc. Instead of answering the questions at hand, why do people like you making sweeping judgements? Who are you to judge what type of Sikh I am? What yard stick do you measure Sikhi by? Who died and made you jathedhar??

In short, stop jumping around and calm down ok.

Yes, there are various translations by different scholars. It depends which one you consider to be more authentic than the others.

You never asked me to site anything.

Sants and Babas are not Gurus. There is no trinity of granthis, or whatever. Lol where do you get this from? You don't even know this much and yet you say that the English translations you have read are wrong. Look! A gurbani scholar who doesn't even know if Sants and Babas are Gurus.

I asked you to enlighten me on your knowledge of Roman history, and you tell me to calm down? I thought I was being calm. I even put in a smiley face!

Google is your friend. 52 Hukamnamas.

Seriously man, you need to control your anger.

Sants and Babas are not Gurus. There is no trinity of granthis, or whatever. Lol where do you get this from? You don't even know this much and yet you say that the English translations you have read are wrong. Look! A gurbani scholar who doesn't even know if Sants and Babas are Gurus.

He means the guru Granth sahib,Sri dasam granth,and Sri sarbloh granth as the trinity.

I believe in those two granths highly but guru Granth sahib was given gurugaddi.I love guru gobind Singh jis bania.They are so hardcore.