When Would Be Khalsa Raj

matey123

Should I stop studying for my 2 exams tomorrow and read Bani? The way you guys are amping me up, I want to leave everything but Bani,Seva and physical activity behind.

That's what I wanted to do around 13 or so years ago! No kidding, I wanted to prepare for it all so I could do all I could when the time came. Still waiting... :blush2:

Just work hard in your studies because you're going to need those in order to find employment so you can live, eat, and support loved ones. Don't retreat to the forest already! Prepare for any eventualities during other available time.

That's what I wanted to do around 13 or so years ago! No kidding, I wanted to prepare for it all so I could do all I could when the time came. Still waiting... :blush2:

Just work hard in your studies because you're going to need those in order to find employment so you can live, eat, and support loved ones. Don't retreat to the forest already! Prepare for any eventuality in your spare time.

True, we never know when time comes but I must say the time is near. How do I know this? This is because the time for transition was set between 1980-2016 for a new civilization (~2020-21). How many years do we have? Before that we should have war and a physical pole shift.

Yes, there are various translations by different scholars. It depends which one you consider to be more authentic than the others.

well there must be a version or translation which is accepted by all as "THE" one?

You never asked me to site anything.

you're right,I believe I asked another member.

Sants and Babas are not Gurus. There is no trinity of granthis, or whatever. Lol where do you get this from? You don't even know this much and yet you say that the English translations you have read are wrong.

Aad Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Sri Dasam Granth Ji & Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji, don't ask me, this is what I have read on a "Snatan Sikh" website.

http://www.sarbloh.i...urbar_menu.html

Look! A gurbani scholar who doesn't even know if Sants and Babas are Gurus.

never said I was a scholar. you seriously need to learn how to read properly.

I asked you to enlighten me on your knowledge of Roman history, and you tell me to calm down? I thought I was being calm. I even put in a smiley face!

this is a sikh forum,not a christian one. for the record,i never said I was a expert, I merely voiced my opinion that christianity has been hijacked, since christ (thats if he existed) died.

you on the other hand, claimed to "love history", so I will leave the enlightening to you. you want me to put a smily face here?

Google is your friend. 52 Hukamnamas.

nope, only SatGuru is my friend.

Seriously man, you need to control your anger.

so you can tell I am angry from reading my replies....interesting.

aren't we moving away from the topic? I mean this type of discussion (sherdil and unbreakable) can be put be somewhere else or make a separate topic. And if there is nothing to discuss over this one close it. simple

I apologise if the topic has gone astray. my reply to him was my last, its producing nothing positive.

True, we never know when time comes but I must say the time is near. How do I know this? This is because the time for transition was set between 1980-2016 for a new civilization (~2020-21). How many years do we have? Before that we should have war and a physical pole shift.

interesting, may I ask, what are you talking about? 1980-2016??

Just work hard in your studies because you're going to need those in order to find employment so you can live, eat, and support loved ones. Don't retreat to the forest already! Prepare for any eventualities during other available time.

I dont go to school anymore because guru maharaj ji can expect me to do something in the future and i want to be prepared.I stopped after grade 8.

well there must be a version or translation which is accepted by all as "THE" one?

you're right,I believe I asked another member.

Aad Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Sri Dasam Granth Ji & Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji, don't ask me, this is what I have read on a "Snatan Sikh" website.

http://www.sarbloh.i...urbar_menu.html

never said I was a scholar. you seriously need to learn how to read properly.

this is a sikh forum,not a christian one. for the record,i never said I was a expert, I merely voiced my opinion that christianity has been hijacked, since christ (thats if he existed) died.

you on the other hand, claimed to "love history", so I will leave the enlightening to you. you want me to put a smily face here?

nope, only SatGuru is my friend.

so you can tell I am angry from reading my replies....interesting.

Wow man, can you please relax? I don't appreciate your tone.

Depends on who you ask. There is no translation that is considered ''THE ONE". They are all pretty similar, but small differences.

You never asked anyone to site any English translation of Guru Granth Sahib. Why don't you tell us which translation you have read? Since you originally said that you disagree with it, and tried emailing the people behind it. Lol...

You are wandering on Sanatan Sikh websites. There is your problem. Sanatan, as in Sanatana Dharma. They consider Sikhi to be just another branch of Hinduism.

I provided an example of the Romans converting to Christianity, to highlight how we as Sikhs have to spread our faith if we want to end this cycle of persecution. You responded by saying that this is a bad example because the Romans hijacked Christianity for selfish purposes. You told me to go read history. That must mean you know something that I don't, right? Or was that just a front?

Lol...too lazy to even google. That means you don't care about the truth. You came here for some other purpose, whatever that may be.

Wow man, can you please relax? I don't appreciate your tone.

Depends on who you ask. There is no translation that is considered ''THE ONE". They are all pretty similar, but small differences.

You never asked anyone to site any English translation of Guru Granth Sahib. Why don't you tell us which translation you have read? Since you originally said that you disagree with it, and tried emailing the people behind it. Lol...

You are wandering on Sanatan Sikh websites. There is your problem. Sanatan, as in Sanatana Dharma. They consider Sikhi to be just another branch of Hinduism.

I provided an example of the Romans converting to Christianity, to highlight how we as Sikhs have to spread our faith if we want to end this cycle of persecution. You responded by saying that this is a bad example because the Romans hijacked Christianity for selfish purposes. You told me to go read history. That must mean you know something that I don't, right? Or was that just a front?

Lol...too lazy to even google. That means you don't care about the truth. You came here for some other purpose, whatever that may be.

i've already said to a member I am not replying here anymore any futher discussions, message me and I will be happy to reply.

this is my last reply, stick to the topic, khalsa raj.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

i've already said to a member I am not replying here anymore any futher discussions, message me and I will be happy to reply.

this is my last reply, stick to the topic, khalsa raj.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

Stay with us!