When Would Be Khalsa Raj

matey123

Khalsa Raj will not happen anytime soon. I would say, give or take a couple hundred years, or maybe never. We as Sikhs have a long way to go before we can create our own country.

You can only dream with open and closed eyes that it won't happen probably you can see the world progress as it is another century or two? If you do not believe me that hard times are coming take some time and ask a leading economist about the near future and he/she will tell you what I mean in terms of cycles of financial doom and what comes after that. Don't bother about natural disasters.

You can only dream with open and closed eyes that it won't happen probably you can see the world progress as it is another century or two? If you do not believe me that hard times are coming take some time and ask a leading economist about the near future and he/she will tell you what I mean in terms of cycles of financial doom and what comes after that. Don't bother about natural disasters.

Financial doom? of money created out of thin air? Bad debt which will be written off very soon?

*EDITED*. Take a lesson from Gurbani and speak openly and stop *EDITED*

So, what does the boom and bust cycle of certain economies have to do with Khalsa Raj? Lets not bother with natural disasters like you said.

Economics is one of my areas of interest as an aspiring trader, so please, lets talk.

Did you know that Warren Buffet, Goldman Sachs, etc had hugh piles of shares in Freddie Mac & Freddie Mae, AIG,General Motors, etc. Why did they have these investments in them? Well they told their friends in Government to bail them out.

Do you actually believe what you see on the news?

Warren Buffet currently is buying up small insurance and mortgage companies and cheap dirt cheap property companies all over america, right now.

Why is he doing this? Because he has friends in high places.

This is a BIG GAME and we are being played.

Economic doom, *EDITED*

You are not certainly not picking up what I am trying to tell. Collapse of the world economy is certainly doom and it eventually will happen. This bailing out stuff is part of the game for collapse but is not really what it is all about. It is about war, world war which is a trend which you can see what led to ww2. There are many financial trend forecasters and economists which tell about the tough future. For instance, one such expert is Gerald Celente (you must have heard of him).

Find out what he has to say about the next four years.

Here is a recent clip of Celente:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJMoMPtM58s

If you do not agree with him, its your choice but first do check his track record for the past 30 year predictions.

He is always spot on including Obama's re-election prediction. Another good economist is Jim Rogers.

And of course ww3 has to something to do with Khalsa Raj.

You are not certainly not picking up what I am trying to tell. Collapse of the world economy is certainly doom and it eventually will happen. This bailing out stuff is part of the game for collapse but is not really what it is all about. It is about war, world war which is a trend which you can see what led to ww2. There are many financial trend forecasters and economists which tell about the tough future. For instance, one such expert is Gerald Celente (you must have heard of him).

Find out what he has to say about the next four years.

Here is a recent clip of Celente:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJMoMPtM58s

If you do not agree with him, its your choice but first do check his track record for the past 30 year predictions.

He is always spot on including Obama's re-election prediction. Another good economist is Jim Rogers.

And of course ww3 has to something to do with Khalsa Raj.

I know who he is and Jim Rogers too.

What you are failing to grasp is that this financial "doom" is all engineered to perfection. These people unlike ourselves have a 100 to 200 year outlook on the world. To what end, well I leave that to you research and find out.

All of these "wars" and financial doom are all engineered. Nothing happens "naturally". Even the Arab springs are engineered.

As for Khalsa Raj, I am not against it, but I surely don't agree with what you are saying.

I say again, be open about it, if you are lacing your riddles with the world economy and world war 3, then hey thats your choice.

What has world war three got to do with Khalsa Raj?

*EDITED*

I know that it is being engineered according to an evil plan for pure control but it will not reach desired conclusion but will lead to a historical disaster because they are not the real engineers of the world and certainly not the Gods which they think they are by doing so. Evil never succeeds forever as good has to prevail at some point.

We are engineered by the Lord of the Universes by word ‘Oankaar’ which made the galaxies of stars and planets. He is the real designer, engineer and controller of everything. Without His will there is no input, there is no output, there is no control of the output with the reference of Him. Mystically, He himself is the input, output and controller. Everything including what we see now is according to His will and the Khalsa Raj is also His will. Sikhi came into existence not for just Punjabis or North Indians but for the whole humanity to get rid of the duality humans have in case of creator and true meaning of life. The duality humans have is that whatever is being done because of their own intellect. The result of the next major war is to make the humans understand who the real master and planner of the world is. The population after long chaos will start to find a way of life in which there is teaching of love and affection for others, can attain blissful life and a faith which explains the meaning and purpose of life. World will start finding their way of life in Sikhi by understanding the teachings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib which tells everyone regardless of their belief that the only true faith is to meditate on the name of Lord of Lords to attain self realisation and do selfless service to the humanity with humility. Please note: There is no place of caste system in sikhi. This transformation of understanding of Sikhi will be taken by surprise gradually but believe me it will not take a century (maximum a decade) - I will not explain how this will be so fast but before this the Sikhs will unite and will come together on one platform after feeling the need to come together in and after the harsh conditions of the coming war which will affect them in many ways.

This Raj will not be governed by a bunch of people who have the knowledge of politics but are not religious and do not take the duty to serve their people but the governing body will be consisting of true Khalsa. I recommend you to read Bhai Rama Singh Ji’s book : Roop Govind Ka, Raj Khalse Ka, Sikka Sone Ka.

I have read his book, when it first came out over 15 years ago.

You still did not answer my questions, stop beating around the bush and answer the question.

You are saying that in a decade, meaning 10 years Khalsa Raj will be established.

When will these ten years start?

Nobody will know when it will happen.

I have read his book, when it first came out over 15 years ago.

You still did not answer my questions, stop beating around the bush and answer the question.

You are saying that in a decade, meaning 10 years Khalsa Raj will be established.

When will these ten years start?

You wrote that you believe that Khalsa Raj will not come in a couple of centuries or may be never to which I have been giving some hints about the coming war and difficulties to which your question was what it has to do with

Khalsa Raj.

To my best I have explained the link between the two. As the topic goes when will be Khalsa Raj - if I say that it will be within this very century (21st) and the present generation will see it, is that not enough to debunk your belief ?

What will you do with the dates even if I had them to share?