When Would Be Khalsa Raj

matey123

Nobody will know when it will happen.

ahhh, see. its like saying, how long is a piece of string. Nobody knows, its all speculation.

You firstly believed that Khalsa Raj will not come in a couple of centuries or may be never to which I have been giving some hints about the coming war and difficulties to which your question was what it has to do with

Khalsa Raj.

To my best I have explained the link between the two. As the topic asks when will be Khalsa Raj - if I say that it will be within this very century (21st) and the present generation will see it, is that not enough for debunking your belief ?

What will you do with the dates even I had them?

Debunking my beliefs? You call riddles debunking? What will I do, I will frame them and pray to them. :omg: Look up what debunking is. Posting a link to a youtube video where a guy is talking about the economic hard times everyone is going through is hardly debunking. Like I said to you before, I am aware of that guy and his work, along with many others. I am surprised you didn't post a link to Alex Jones...

Fact is, neither you or anybody knows the future, not even these religious people, no disrespect to them, but I don't go for this hocus pocus doomsday stuff. I personally do not know anybody who knows the future, if you do, then let me know,I would love to meet them.

No, I won't see Khalsa Raj in my life time. Then there is the question, what type of Khalsa Raj will it be? Who will lead it? etc. There are many many questions.The Muslims believe the hidden iman will reveal himself within this generation. The Christians say the end of times are near when Jesus will be back. I believe all this has to do with the change of the age and people are planting their "theories" onto this, nothing more.

When did Gurbani and the Sikhs start predicting the future. As for Khalsa Raj, I believe its a state of mind, as for worldly rule, or worldwide rule, well its like saying the Mayans will rule the world. It might happen, there is a possibility, however the realistic chances of that happening are very very low.

please post another youtube video debunking me.

The khalsa raaj people have in their heads are about sikhs ruling.They are all stupid.The real khalsa raaj will be when there will be no sin in this world.The nihlank(which means the sinless one) will come and destroy all the sin.The people who didnt sin will be left on this world either it be a christan,jew,muslim,sikh,jain etc.The nihklank will be killed off because he will then get pride and a muslim will rule for some times.After the muslim also gets killed off and then we enter satyug.

This is sorrta what i understand from sri dasam granth sahib.I could be wrong so please dont be pissy.

ahhh, see. its like saying, how long is a piece of string. Nobody knows, its all speculation.

Debunking my beliefs? You call riddles debunking? What will I do, I will frame them and pray to them. :omg: Look up what debunking is. Posting a link to a youtube video where a guy is talking about the economic hard times everyone is going through is hardly debunking. Like I said to you before, I am aware of that guy and his work, along with many others. I am surprised you didn't post a link to Alex Jones...

Fact is, neither you or anybody knows the future, not even these religious people, no disrespect to them, but I don't go for this hocus pocus doomsday stuff. I personally do not know anybody who knows the future, if you do, then let me know,I would love to meet them.

No, I won't see Khalsa Raj in my life time. Then there is the question, what type of Khalsa Raj will it be? Who will lead it? etc. There are many many questions.The Muslims believe the hidden iman will reveal himself within this generation. The Christians say the end of times are near when Jesus will be back. I believe all this has to do with the change of the age and people are planting their "theories" onto this, nothing more.

When did Gurbani and the Sikhs start predicting the future. As for Khalsa Raj, I believe its a state of mind, as for worldly rule, or worldwide rule, well its like saying the Mayans will rule the world. It might happen, there is a possibility, however the realistic chances of that happening are very very low.

please post another youtube video debunking me.

Well all I can say that you are great and more wise and knowledgeable than me and I am really-2 stupid. May Satguru bless me with more wisdom.

Well all I can say that you are great and more wise and knowledgeable than me and I am really-2 stupid. May Satguru bless me with more wisdom.

If you believe that, then thats your choice, all I will say its a brilliant way out of an discussion. Indeed, I agree with you, May SatGuru Ji bless you and ME with more wisdom.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

:khalsa: :waheguru:

The khalsa raaj people have in their heads are about sikhs ruling.They are all stupid.The real khalsa raaj will be when there will be no sin in this world.The nihlank(which means the sinless one) will come and destroy all the sin.The people who didnt sin will be left on this world either it be a christan,jew,muslim,sikh,jain etc.The nihklank will be killed off because he will then get pride and a muslim will rule for some times.After the muslim also gets killed off and then we enter satyug.

This is sorrta what i understand from sri dasam granth sahib.I could be wrong so please dont be pissy.

I am not being pissy but that doesn't fit in with Karninamah and Raj namah does it. :read:

• 4 months later...

Per Hindu Puranas, Kalki avtar will be the last avtar who will appear at the end of kaliyug. These avatars in Hinduism are incarnation of Vishnu and are considered supreme authority.

Guru Sahib has taken base story of chaubis avtars from Puranas but has altered their lives extensively by adding his own writings interspersed here and there. Thus he has adapted puranic text to sikh view considering akal purakh as supreme and these avtars His creation. Additionally he wrote long invocation in the beginning bringing these avtars to almost human level.

Guru sahib writes in invocation

ਜੋ ਚਉਬੀਸ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਕਹਾਏ ॥
जो चउबीस अवतार कहाए ॥
Those who are called twenty-four incarnations;

ਤਿਨ ਭੀ ਤੁਮ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਤਨਿਕ ਨ ਪਾਏ ॥
तिन भी तुम प्रभ तनिक न पाए ॥
O Lord ! they even could not realise thee in a small measure;

ਸਭ ਹੀ ਜਗ ਭਰਮੇ ਭਵ ਰਾਯੰ ॥
सभ ही जग भरमे भव रायं ॥
They became kings of the world and got deluded;

ਤਾ ਤੇ ਨਾਮ ਬਿਅੰਤ ਕਹਾਯੰ ॥੭॥
ता ते नाम बिअंत कहायं ॥७॥
Therefore they were called by innumerable names.7.

Chaubis avtar, Dasam Granth

Guru sahib writes about Vishnu

ਚੌਪਈ ॥
चौपई ॥
CHAUPAI

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾਦਿਕ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਪਚਹਾਰੇ ॥
ब्रहमादिक सभ ही पचहारे ॥
Brahma and others have got tired in knowing Thy end;

ਬਿਸਨ ਮਹੇਸ੍ਵਰ ਕਉਨ ਬਿਚਾਰੇ ॥
बिसन महेस्वर कउन बिचारे ॥
Who are the helpless gods Vishnu and Shiva?

ਚੰਦ ਸੂਰ ਜਿਨਿ ਕਰੇ ਬਿਚਾਰਾ ॥
चंद सूर जिनि करे बिचारा ॥
The sun and moon also meditate on Thee;

ਤਾ ਤੇ ਜਨੀਯਤ ਹੈ ਕਰਤਾਰਾ ॥੧੪॥
ता ते जनीयत है करतारा ॥१४॥
Therefore Thou art known as the Creator.14.

Now coming to Kalki avtar as described in Dasam Granth sahib, it is observed from the text kalki avtar of Dasam Granth is different than that of Puranas. Guru ji writes that there was gross injustice and chaos in society. Then kalki avtar appears restores order. When he conquers all, he gets pride and asks people to adore him as God

ਜਗ ਜੀਤਿਓ ਜਬ ਸਰਬ ॥ ਤਬ ਬਾਢਿਓ ਅਤਿ ਗਰਬ ॥ ਦਿਯ ਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਬਿਸਾਰ ॥ ਇਹ ਭਾਂਤ ਕੀਨ ਬਿਚਾਰ ॥੫੮੩॥
जग जीतिओ जब सरब ॥ तब बाढिओ अति गरब ॥ दिय काल पुरख बिसार ॥ इह भांत कीन बिचार ॥५८३॥
When he conquered the whole world, his pride was extremely increased; he also forgot the unmanifested Brahmin and said this;583.

ਬਿਨ ਮੋਹਿ ਦੂਸ੍ਰ ਨ ਔਰ ॥ ਅਸ ਮਾਨਿਯੋ ਸਭ ਠਉਰ ॥ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤ ਕੀਨ ਗੁਲਾਮ ॥ ਆਪਨ ਜਪਾਯੋ ਨਾਮ ॥੫੮੪॥
बिन मोहि दूस्र न और ॥ अस मानियो सभ ठउर ॥ जगु जीत कीन गुलाम ॥ आपन जपायो नाम ॥५८४॥
There is no second except me and the same is accepted at all the place; I have conquered the whole world and made it my slave and have caused everyone to repeat my name.584.

ਜਗ ਐਸ ਰੀਤ ਚਲਾਇ ॥ ਸਿਰ ਅਤ੍ਰ ਪਤ੍ਰ ਫਿਰਾਇ ॥ ਸਭ ਲੋਗ ਆਪਨ ਮਾਨ ॥ ਤਰ ਆਂਖ ਅਉਰ ਨ ਆਨ ॥੫੮੫॥
जग ऐस रीत चलाइ ॥ सिर अत्र पत्र फिराइ ॥ सभ लोग आपन मान ॥ तर आंख अउर न आन ॥५८५॥
I have given life again to the traditional and have swung the canopy over my head; all the people consider me as their own and none other comes to their sight.585.

ਨਹਿ ਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਜਪੰਤ ॥ ਨਹਿ ਦੇਵ ਜਾਪ ਭਣੰਤ ॥
No one repeats the name of the Lord-God or the name of any other God goddess

Kalki avtar, Dasam Granth sahib

Seeing this behaviour of kalki avtar , Akal purakh sends another person named Mehndi meer to show kalki avtar his place.

ਤਬ ਕਾਲ ਦੇਵ ਰਿਸਾਇ ॥ ਇਕ ਅਉਰ ਪੁਰਖ ਬਨਾਇ ॥੫੮੬॥
seeing this the Unamanifested Brahma created another purusha.586.

ਰੱਚਿ ਅਸ ਮਹਿਦੀ ਮੀਰ ॥ ਰਿਸਵੰਤ ਹਾਠ ਹਮੀਰ ॥ ਤਿਹ ਤਉਨ ਕੋ ਬਧੁ ਕੀਨ ॥ ਪੁਨ ਆਪ ਮੋ ਕਿਯ ਲੀਨ ॥੫੮੭॥
्रचि अस महिदी मीर ॥ रिसवंत हाठ हमीर ॥ तिह तउन को बधु कीन ॥ पुन आप मो किय लीन ॥५८७॥
Mehdi Mir was created, who was very angry and persistent one; he killed the Kalki incarnation within himself again.587.

ਜਗ ਜੀਤ ਆਪਨ ਕੀਨ ॥ ਸਭ ਅੰਤ ਕਾਲ ਅਧੀਨ ॥ ਇਹ ਭਾਂਤ ਪੂਰ ਸੁਧਾਰ ॥ ਭਏ ਚੌਬਿਸੇ ਅਵਤਾਰ ॥੫੮੮॥
जग जीत आपन कीन ॥ सभ अंत काल अधीन ॥ इह भांत पूर सुधार ॥ भए चौबिसे अवतार ॥५८८॥
Those who conquered, the made it there possession they are all under the control of KAL (death) in the end; in this way, with complete improvement the description of twenty-fourth incarnation is completed.588.

Note: Please watch the last line where Guru sahib writes he has done improvement of descrition of twenty fourth incarnation.

Mehndi meer also gets ego and declares himself God, Akal purakh devises way to kill him also.

ਤਬ ਜਾਨ ਕਾਲ ਪ੍ਰਬੀਨ ॥ ਤਿਹ ਮਾਰਿਓ ਕਰਿ ਦੀਨ ॥ ਇਕ ਕੀਟ ਦੀਨ ਉਪਾਇ ॥ ਤਿਸ ਕਾਨ ਪੈਠੋ ਜਾਇ ॥੧੦॥
तब जान काल प्रबीन ॥ तिह मारिओ करि दीन ॥ इक कीट दीन उपाइ ॥ तिस कान पैठो जाइ ॥१०॥
Reflecting over the egoistic state of Mir Mehdi the Unmanifested Brahman thought of killing him; he created an insect, which entered the ear of Mir Mehdi.10.

ਧਸਿ ਕੀਟ ਕਾਨਨ ਬੀਚ ॥ ਤਿਸ ਜੀਤਯੋ ਜਿਮ ਨੀਚ ॥ ਬਹੁ ਭਾਂਤ ਦੇ ਦੁਖ ਤਾਹਿ ॥ ਇਹ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਮਾਰਿਓ ਵਾਹਿ ॥੧੧॥
धसि कीट कानन बीच ॥ तिस जीतयो जिम नीच ॥ बहु भांत दे दुख ताहि ॥ इह भांति मारिओ वाहि ॥११॥
Entering his ear, that insect conquered that base fellow, and giving him various types of suffering, killed him in this way.11.

ਇਤਿ ਮਹਿਦੀ ਮੀਰ ਬਧਹ ॥
इति महिदी मीर बधह ॥
End of killing of Mehdi Mir.

Kalki Avtar, Dasam Granth sahib

So guru sahib says that akal purakh is supreme and these avtars elevated them as God and failed in their mission. Hence they met their end badly.

Confused. :surrender: :surrender:

Per Hindu Puranas, Kalki avtar will be the last avtar who will appear at the end of kaliyug. These avatars in Hinduism are incarnation of Vishnu and are considered supreme authority.

Guru Sahib has taken base story of chaubis avtars from Puranas but has altered their lives extensively by adding his own writings interspersed here and there. Thus he has adapted puranic text to sikh view considering akal purakh as supreme and these avtars His creation. Additionally he wrote long invocation in the beginning bringing these avtars to almost human level.

Guru sahib writes in invocation

ਜੋ ਚਉਬੀਸ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਕਹਾਏ ॥

जो चउबीस अवतार कहाए ॥

Those who are called twenty-four incarnations;

ਤਿਨ ਭੀ ਤੁਮ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਤਨਿਕ ਨ ਪਾਏ ॥

तिन भी तुम प्रभ तनिक न पाए ॥

O Lord ! they even could not realise thee in a small measure;

ਸਭ ਹੀ ਜਗ ਭਰਮੇ ਭਵ ਰਾਯੰ ॥

सभ ही जग भरमे भव रायं ॥

They became kings of the world and got deluded;

ਤਾ ਤੇ ਨਾਮ ਬਿਅੰਤ ਕਹਾਯੰ ॥੭॥

ता ते नाम बिअंत कहायं ॥७॥

Therefore they were called by innumerable names.7.

Guru sahib writes about Vishnu

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

चौपई ॥

CHAUPAI

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾਦਿਕ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਪਚਹਾਰੇ ॥

ब्रहमादिक सभ ही पचहारे ॥

Brahma and others have got tired in knowing Thy end;

ਬਿਸਨ ਮਹੇਸ੍ਵਰ ਕਉਨ ਬਿਚਾਰੇ ॥

बिसन महेस्वर कउन बिचारे ॥

Who are the helpless gods Vishnu and Shiva?

ਚੰਦ ਸੂਰ ਜਿਨਿ ਕਰੇ ਬਿਚਾਰਾ ॥

चंद सूर जिनि करे बिचारा ॥

The sun and moon also meditate on Thee;

ਤਾ ਤੇ ਜਨੀਯਤ ਹੈ ਕਰਤਾਰਾ ॥੧੪॥

ता ते जनीयत है करतारा ॥१४॥

Therefore Thou art known as the Creator.14.

Now coming to Kalki avtar as described in Dasam Granth sahib, it is observed from the text kalki avtar of Dasam Granth is different than that of Puranas. Guru ji writes that there was gross injustice and chaos in society. Then kalki avtar appears restores order. When he conquers all, he gets pride and asks people to adore him as God

ਜਗ ਜੀਤਿਓ ਜਬ ਸਰਬ ॥ ਤਬ ਬਾਢਿਓ ਅਤਿ ਗਰਬ ॥ ਦਿਯ ਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਬਿਸਾਰ ॥ ਇਹ ਭਾਂਤ ਕੀਨ ਬਿਚਾਰ ॥੫੮੩॥

जग जीतिओ जब सरब ॥ तब बाढिओ अति गरब ॥ दिय काल पुरख बिसार ॥ इह भांत कीन बिचार ॥५८३॥

When he conquered the whole world, his pride was extremely increased; he also forgot the unmanifested Brahmin and said this;583.

ਬਿਨ ਮੋਹਿ ਦੂਸ੍ਰ ਨ ਔਰ ॥ ਅਸ ਮਾਨਿਯੋ ਸਭ ਠਉਰ ॥ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤ ਕੀਨ ਗੁਲਾਮ ॥ ਆਪਨ ਜਪਾਯੋ ਨਾਮ ॥੫੮੪॥

बिन मोहि दूस्र न और ॥ अस मानियो सभ ठउर ॥ जगु जीत कीन गुलाम ॥ आपन जपायो नाम ॥५८४॥

There is no second except me and the same is accepted at all the place; I have conquered the whole world and made it my slave and have caused everyone to repeat my name.584.

ਜਗ ਐਸ ਰੀਤ ਚਲਾਇ ॥ ਸਿਰ ਅਤ੍ਰ ਪਤ੍ਰ ਫਿਰਾਇ ॥ ਸਭ ਲੋਗ ਆਪਨ ਮਾਨ ॥ ਤਰ ਆਂਖ ਅਉਰ ਨ ਆਨ ॥੫੮੫॥

जग ऐस रीत चलाइ ॥ सिर अत्र पत्र फिराइ ॥ सभ लोग आपन मान ॥ तर आंख अउर न आन ॥५८५॥

I have given life again to the traditional and have swung the canopy over my head; all the people consider me as their own and none other comes to their sight.585.

ਨਹਿ ਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਜਪੰਤ ॥ ਨਹਿ ਦੇਵ ਜਾਪ ਭਣੰਤ ॥

No one repeats the name of the Lord-God or the name of any other God goddess

Seeing this behaviour of kalki avtar , Akal purakh sends another person named Mehndi meer to show kalki avtar his place.

ਤਬ ਕਾਲ ਦੇਵ ਰਿਸਾਇ ॥ ਇਕ ਅਉਰ ਪੁਰਖ ਬਨਾਇ ॥੫੮੬॥

seeing this the Unamanifested Brahma created another purusha.586.

ਰੱਚਿ ਅਸ ਮਹਿਦੀ ਮੀਰ ॥ ਰਿਸਵੰਤ ਹਾਠ ਹਮੀਰ ॥ ਤਿਹ ਤਉਨ ਕੋ ਬਧੁ ਕੀਨ ॥ ਪੁਨ ਆਪ ਮੋ ਕਿਯ ਲੀਨ ॥੫੮੭॥

्रचि अस महिदी मीर ॥ रिसवंत हाठ हमीर ॥ तिह तउन को बधु कीन ॥ पुन आप मो किय लीन ॥५८७॥

Mehdi Mir was created, who was very angry and persistent one; he killed the Kalki incarnation within himself again.587.

ਜਗ ਜੀਤ ਆਪਨ ਕੀਨ ॥ ਸਭ ਅੰਤ ਕਾਲ ਅਧੀਨ ॥ ਇਹ ਭਾਂਤ ਪੂਰ ਸੁਧਾਰ ॥ ਭਏ ਚੌਬਿਸੇ ਅਵਤਾਰ ॥੫੮੮॥

जग जीत आपन कीन ॥ सभ अंत काल अधीन ॥ इह भांत पूर सुधार ॥ भए चौबिसे अवतार ॥५८८॥

Those who conquered, the made it there possession they are all under the control of KAL (death) in the end; in this way, with complete improvement the description of twenty-fourth incarnation is completed.588.

Note: Please watch the last line where Guru sahib writes he has done improvement of descrition of twenty fourth incarnation.

Mehndi meer also gets ego and declares himself God, Akal purakh devises way to kill him also.

ਤਬ ਜਾਨ ਕਾਲ ਪ੍ਰਬੀਨ ॥ ਤਿਹ ਮਾਰਿਓ ਕਰਿ ਦੀਨ ॥ ਇਕ ਕੀਟ ਦੀਨ ਉਪਾਇ ॥ ਤਿਸ ਕਾਨ ਪੈਠੋ ਜਾਇ ॥੧੦॥

तब जान काल प्रबीन ॥ तिह मारिओ करि दीन ॥ इक कीट दीन उपाइ ॥ तिस कान पैठो जाइ ॥१०॥

Reflecting over the egoistic state of Mir Mehdi the Unmanifested Brahman thought of killing him; he created an insect, which entered the ear of Mir Mehdi.10.

ਧਸਿ ਕੀਟ ਕਾਨਨ ਬੀਚ ॥ ਤਿਸ ਜੀਤਯੋ ਜਿਮ ਨੀਚ ॥ ਬਹੁ ਭਾਂਤ ਦੇ ਦੁਖ ਤਾਹਿ ॥ ਇਹ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਮਾਰਿਓ ਵਾਹਿ ॥੧੧॥

धसि कीट कानन बीच ॥ तिस जीतयो जिम नीच ॥ बहु भांत दे दुख ताहि ॥ इह भांति मारिओ वाहि ॥११॥

Entering his ear, that insect conquered that base fellow, and giving him various types of suffering, killed him in this way.11.

ਇਤਿ ਮਹਿਦੀ ਮੀਰ ਬਧਹ ॥

इति महिदी मीर बधह ॥

End of killing of Mehdi Mir.

Kalki Avtar, Dasam Granth sahib

So guru sahib says that akal purakh is supreme and these avtars elevated them as God and failed in their mission. Hence they met their end badly.

Confused. :surrender: :surrender:

Absolutly beutiful...

• 2 weeks later...