When Would Be Khalsa Raj

matey123

i believe there are mahapurkhs who know more, there are no limitations in this play of nature, everything is possible, god and gods followers are one there is no difference

Sant Baba Sundar Singh Ji said 100 percent sach in front of sangat by Baba Deep Singh Ji's asthan that day

ਤਬੀ ਸਿੰਘ ਫੌਜ ਚੜ੍ਹੇ,ਅਟਾਰੀ ਮੇਂ ਆਨ ॥

Tabi Singh Fauj Charde Ataari Mei Aan --Mangal Prakash-GUru Gobind Singh JI

i believe there are mahapurkhs who know more, there are no limitations in this play of nature, everything is possible, god and gods followers are one there is no difference

Sant Baba Sundar Singh Ji said 100 percent sach in front of sangat by Baba Deep Singh Ji's asthan that day

ਤਬੀ ਸਿੰਘ ਫੌਜ ਚੜ੍ਹੇ,ਅਟਾਰੀ ਮੇਂ ਆਨ ॥

Tabi Singh Fauj Charde Ataari Mei Aan --Mangal Prakash-GUru Gobind Singh JI

hmm.. actually i will agree with you... with bani and kirpa anything is possible.. so some mahapurkhs may know about previous lives as they are blessed with bani and kirpa.... you opened my eyes to my statement and made me think about it deeply.. thank you for that ...

@harman1990 ,can you please be respectful when you refer to our great Sikh Guru Sahibaans and refrain from writing stuff highlighted below.

"The Panj Pyare ordered the Guru to run away from Anandpur Sahib because it was neccesary to keep Guru Gobind Singh safe and alive as he is the leader of the Sikhs. Guru Gobind Singh had to follow the command of the Panj Pyare."

@harman1990 ,can you please be respectful when you refer to our great Sikh Guru Sahibaans and refrain from writing stuff highlighted below.

"The Panj Pyare ordered the Guru to run away from Anandpur Sahib because it was neccesary to keep Guru Gobind Singh safe and alive as he is the leader of the Sikhs. Guru Gobind Singh had to follow the command of the Panj Pyare."

I humbly beg for your forgiveness ... maafi kardo.. i should have used a better word such as "escape" :doh:

no sants/people can tell us what we were in our previous lives.. only God knows.. and the punishment we receive in this life is due to our deeds in our last lives.. similarly our good deeds will be rewarded in our next life, after all as you sow so you reap... always remember, Guru Gobind Singh Ji does not tolerate injustice. People will always be punished for their bad deeds and rewarded for their good deeds.. why are some Sikhs lives harder than others? because of their bad deeds in their previous life... remember the soul is reincarnated over and over again until one unites with God. how does one unite with God? obviously through good deeds. every person is born to fulfill a task.. what is that task? only God knows. as we are merely human. Guru Nanak Dev Ji stated that "The world is a drama. Staged in a dream. In a moment. The play is played out".

Who is Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale? Did anyone really know who Jarnail Singh was before he became Jathedar in 1977? No, only Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, Sant Kartar Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, and Baba Thakhur Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale knew who Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale really is;... how was Sant Bhindranwale able to do all he did? How was he able to awake a whole Kaum? because of his bani.. Sant Ji did so much bani so that when he became Jathedar, he was blessed with the kirpa of Dasmesh Pita to seek Sikhs their rights and to defend the purity of Harminder Sahib. where is Sant Bhindranwale? I do not know.. only Baba Thakhur Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale knew where Sant Ji is and Baba Ji said that the Sant is in CHARDI KALA... why is he in CHARDI KALA? so that when he comes back from crossing the Attari Border, he will be able to fight for the Khalsa Raaj and fulfil the task entrusted to him by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. I do not know if Sant Ji is in West Punjab. Heck Sant Ji could be anywhere.. Middle East, China, UK, USA, Canada... etc.... but whatever Sant Sunder Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale said, I have full faith in that.. but why specifically the Attari Border? Well maybe the corrupt Indian Gov't will block all airlines and trains to Punjab while the jang is happening because Baba Thakhur Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale did mention that when the jang starts, Punjab will be blocked from the rest of the world there will be no access to Punjab... so Sant Ji could be anywhere but he has to travel to West Punjab and cross the Attari border to reach Harminder Sahib... this is simply my beliefs..

cheers bro, very informative.

regarding the bhindrawale re-emergence thingy, if he is to appear, then that means that the time will be coming soon right? coz if he really is alive, then he aint gettin any younger, and 2 lead sikhs into freedom, id imagine he wud have 2 come within next 10-15yrs or so.

cheers bro, very informative.

regarding the bhindrawale re-emergence thingy, if he is to appear, then that means that the time will be coming soon right? coz if he really is alive, then he aint gettin any younger, and 2 lead sikhs into freedom, id imagine he wud have 2 come within next 10-1 5yrs or so.

Mahapurkh Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale is in the same lineage as that of Anokh Amar Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji who at the age of 75 held a 25 kilo Khanda Sahib in one hand and his own head in the other, and defended the purity of Harminder Sahib.. Clearly age is not a factor... as long a Mahapurkh is blessed with the kirpa of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj, he is capable of doing anything,,. even if Sant Bhindranwale reaches the age 0f 100, he will still be strong enough to lead Sikhs into freedom because he is blessed with the Kirpa of Dasmesh Pita. However, the next time Harminder Sahib is attacked, Sant Bhindranwale will have to come back immediately to defend the purity of the sacred shrine.