When Would Be Khalsa Raj

matey123

• 1 month later...
Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
apprently sant harnam singh ji coming back and will rule the world and get amrit sach when would that happen

too many people these days in sikhism , who are waiting for a second coming of messiah ! I mean seriously .... WTH

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
apprently sant harnam singh ji coming back and will rule the world and get amrit sach when would that happen

first it was sant jarnail singh and not harnam singh second coming ? lmao

next what Jesus christ ??

Khalsa Raj is when you have conquered the Punj Choor and killed Kaal, this is where you become Raja of your own Body, the other Raj you are talking about it worldly which i dont know about, Gurbani talks about the Victory from Ego Lust Anger Greed Attachment as the ultimate Raj

Attachment must be so hard to conquer. It seems like the toughest to me. Attachment in terms of another human being (in a non-sexual way) and not attachment to worldly goods, etc.

Attachment must be so hard to conquer. It seems like the toughest to me. Attachment in terms of another human being (in a non-sexual way) and not attachment to worldly goods, etc.

Yea these Punj are Monstress intellects, Gurbani says that they scheme while the mind has left this Boby, too how to keep the curroption new and intresting to the mind so that it doesnt become aware of there doings.

• 2 weeks later...

Ref. from 100 Sakhi:-

Signs of Guru Gobind singh ji Coming(even though GUruji is Omnipresent then,now and would be in Shabad form).

1. Scissors will not work when used on Hair.

2. Sunnat(Circumcision) will not take place.

3. Dead would raise from their graves.

these miracles would happen to show sign of Guru ji coming.