Baba Ajit Singh Hansali Wale And Yuvraj Singh'S Cancer

The all-rounder also defended his guru, Baba Ajit Singh Hansali Wale, and the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI). "I see few people trying to blame my guruji for delay and bcci! Again wrong it was my decision!" he wrote.

[/left]

[/left]

WJKK WJKF

Babaji Hansali wale are the sianeh mahapursh? Is that who he is talking about? if it is, then they are very old in age, and it surprises me that they would talk in length with somebody, as from this forum I have learned that they say very little when one goes to visit them.

I also understand why he is reacting in such way, as i have also been told there is nothin wrong with me by going to visit some mahapursh/baba but i will not name any, as my thinking now is by all means do visit them, but dont rely on them for everything. Dont leave medicine, and the doctors advise, as one needs that.

Sant Baba Ajit Singh ji from Hansali are mahapurakh with an extremely high avastha in fact I've heard from some mahapurakh that they are the most "paunche hoe" mahapurakh still around. This stupid man on the video has no clue, and it's maharaj who has kept him in ignorance. Baba Ajit Singh ji is nothing less than God, maharaj says "Har harjan due ek hai, bib bichaar kasch naahi" this truely applies to baba jee. In reply to ur post Simran345, if baba ji were to give bachan in regards to disease they would be the same as Guru sahib's. I know that I would, maharaj di kirpa naal, follow their bachan without question even if it were a life or death decision.

For those of you who may not know when Baba Thakur Singh ji was about to go to Sachkhand sangat asked mahapurakh which mahapurakh they could now go to and have darshan of, amongst the names Baba Ajit Singh ji was mentioned.

These people commenting on these videos really don't understand the extent to which they are ruining their lives by doing nindiya of such uch kotee de mahapurakh.

If it was me I would do ardaas they they burn in kumbi narak for the rest of eternity but I know that mahapurakh wouldn't want that so we can only do ardaas that Maharaj removes the veil of ignorance he's put in front of them to allow them to also fall in love with such Guru piaare.

May i also add when it first happen with me a case like this i kept crying and lost my confidence, but then a paji also a member on this site explained that it is hard to understand from Wat perspective a mahapursh is talking as they are on different level to us. Also my husband says we won't be able to understand Wat they are saying so after that i also thought its Wat god wants them to say.

But i respect the mahapursh and dont put them down as they said god is the one that helps.

I dont think any mahapursh/sant would say yes you have this disease get on with it as that would break ones heart and confidence more. Its hard for us to understand why they say it.

Bhul chuk maf je galat kuch keha hove ji.

Reminds of an typical parent attitude towards sants when their son/daughter follows someone they don't agree with. Parents should stop playing god father roles, and realize, that son you are trying to control so hard may be he was your father or grand father in your previous life...what a flawed logic..!! My son does not listen, lets slander an bhramgyani sant he follows.. what a genius- should get a sariopa... (sarcasm).