Fermions And Bosons - Shakta And Shakti, Shiv-Shakat

alias

what do people think about the notion that shiv and shakat (anand sahib), are basically two types of energy forms that exist in this universe (and other universes)?? namely, shiv is matter, aka fermions, and shakat is bosons force.

"...The two catagories All fundamental particles in nature can be divided into, are known as "bosons" and "fermions," and the dialectic between them describes all physical form....... ........The difference between bosons and fermions is just spin..."

to me this means the vibration of naam to create the specific spin in these two types of particles, hence, the entire sristi is standing on naam!!! VAHAAA!!!

:yeehaw:

i think that its an amazing connection with gurbani and science. science expains what it can. no need to shy away form it i say!!!!!

:) thanks

:happybouncer:

• 4 months later...

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The thing I don't get is that how about dark matter could the Anand Sahib be talking abpout that. Could the two form of enegies be split into two types of matters eg Matter and Dark Matter. BTW what do gurbani say about fundemental particles

no, matter and energy are seperate. u have force carrier particles called bosons, and mass carrying particles, called fermions.

dark matter is a different type of matter that we cant see. its not opposite to matter. (thats called antimatter predicted by Dirac. the mind that gave birth to the entirety of science we have and use to this day.) we only see about 20% of our universe that is made up of baryonic matter. there is also non baryonic dark matter, as well as the 80% of the baryonic dark matter that we cant see. the rest we (science / humanity) dont understand.. but it will be understood as per science. science doesnt understand georg cantor's mathematics of infinity proving mathamatically, the existance of god. where zero = infinity. because they dont understand it, they simply ignore it. we say, marvel at the beauty of realising that, it cannot be understood. omega is the mass of the universe. and we still dont know this. because we have only scratched the surface of the universe. its all excyting!

-----------------------------------------------------

anand sahib is talking, in esscence, about shakta and shakti. the 2 fundemental different forms of energy. quarks are the smallest fundemental particle. but, they still are postulated to be tiny vibrating strings. and the way the string vibrates, gives rise to the different 'flavours' of fundemental particles we see.... The picture...

so, i had a revelation that the forms of energy that guru sahib can be talking about, is the bosons and fermions. (but only as an explanatory form in understanding the 2 forces, shakta and shakti. circular and momentum energy. kara, and kirpaan.) its like, wen we increase to a new avastha level, we use these 2 forms of energies to increase.

i use it only as an explanatory form in understanding, because, a fish out of water is used in gurbani. the yearning for our guru can be explained as a fish outa water. just like this, there is loads of symetry between spiritual and physical world / journeys.

so, this ssame symmetry is found in fermions and bosons. and, everything as we know it, or will eventually find out, is built on these 2 forms of energy. Energy and Mass are inextricably linked. because, mass, is a different form of energy. i believe (obviously) that shakta and shakti forces, { kirtam naam (sat guru granth) and karam naam (sri dasam granth) (aka, shakta and shakti etc, kara and kirpaan), } came before fermions and bosons. from naam came everything. the 64 siddhis was created after naam. these are the "mat vich ratan javaahar maanak..." in japji sahib. so, fermions and bosons is the smoking gun that is the proof that there are two forms of energies, and our guru has given us such an understanding, that we need not worry about the authenticity of the logic,the pathway, the razza, the hukam, that we have been given by our guru. its all true.

dhan eho thaan gobind gun gaae

post-16046-0-76760000-1342810544_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...

btw, just to add, the god particle is not reely god god, as in, a god field.. its jus how particles aquire mass. its still part of the 11 dimensions. like, u got 3d universes like ours, u also have 5D universes too.. 5D universes are 3 spacedimentions as we know tem, +1 extra dimention of space. +time. its not +2 dimentions of space as some get confused.but, u go all the way up, increasing the dimentions, u get to 11 dimentions, and thats what we know as 'the bantar' as in, jo vee kush banaaya. though this is soooo far from whre we are, god is still, further than this distance.meaning, as we are in 3D, u take it up to 11D, and its distance X. from 11D, to god, is distance Y. so, distance Y is much further than distance X. but still! look at hoe nex level far distance X is!! its crazy!

science cannot so far, see further than 11D. ok so, 11D is true, cuz if u have 15D, it will always collaps bck to an11D universe (or multiverse). its explained so beautiully in this vid. its on u tube. understandig the 11th dimentiuon or summin like that.. its like a cartoon an starts with saying, imagine a line..... ill post it on here. if i find it..

imagine that the 11th D is a dot, u can have loads of dots in some medium. this realm is tbh, too abstract even for at atm..

btw, just to add, the god particle is not reely god god, as in, a god field.. its jus how particles aquire mass. its still part of the 11 dimensions. like, u got 3d universes like ours, u also have 5D universes too.. 5D universes are 3 spacedimentions as we know tem, +1 extra dimention of space. +time. its not +2 dimentions of space as some get confused.but, u go all the way up, increasing the dimentions, u get to 11 dimentions, and thats what we know as 'the bantar' as in, jo vee kush banaaya. though this is soooo far from whre we are, god is still, further than this distance.meaning, as we are in 3D, u take it up to 11D, and its distance X. from 11D, to god, is distance Y. so, distance Y is much further than distance X. but still! look at hoe nex level far distance X is!! its crazy!

science cannot so far, see further than 11D. ok so, 11D is true, cuz if u have 15D, it will always collaps bck to an11D universe (or multiverse). its explained so beautiully in this vid. its on u tube. understandig the 11th dimentiuon or summin like that.. its like a cartoon an starts with saying, imagine a line..... ill post it on here. if i find it..

imagine that the 11th D is a dot, u can have loads of dots in some medium. this realm is tbh, too abstract even for at atm..

Thank you for your explanation can you find the youtube link please?

• 2 weeks later...