Gagandip Singh Trial Verdict

SinghWarrior

CLOSE CLOSE TOPIC - SHAME ON SIKH COMMUNITY - NIP IT IN THE BUD - NO ONE CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT .

IT'S DONE

BE OVER WITH IT MOVE ON

ks55 ji

audio recording of sukhpreet udoke was double disgrace yet there were people who were adamant

to project him as a sikh preacher.

Let people discuss what they feel about this.

https://www.facebook...100511470030080 You all can say what you like and take the side of snakes and their lies we will stick Gagan no matter what ,even if our lives get taken.

Gagandip himself (evidence of his messages to Mundil) describe the attack as attempted 'rape'.

Gagandip's own lawyer (in his opening statement) describe it as such.

You my friend are deluded to the fact that he tried to rape Mundil Kaur, (a member of this forum).

There is no Real hard evidence about any of these rape allegations. That text message read out in court has been Mis quoted here. he discussed an "attempted rape" with mundil in a text message. She interpreted it as rape and that was being discussed in the message in question. It was never proven that he carried out at attempted rape.

It was mundils only life line to cling onto this attempted rape line in order to stand any chance of getting off. let's talk fact , mundil called it attempted rape, Not rape. The act itself didn't take place. Nor did any rape of any other gal take place. people claim this gal or that gal got raped but there is no evidence . as for the anonymous sikhsangat post from a gal claiming he raped her ? I can make a post today claiming something anonymously. It has no credibility from a source which won't show it's face.

If som1 wants to make an accusation let's see some evidence.

FInally, there is some evidence which points to it being mOney related despite peoPle here claiming otherwise . How many of u commenting here attended court to hear evidence? If u did then u wud know that wen he was murdered, money was withdrawn from a cashpoint with gagans card £300 by a man in blue turban but face wasnt visible. In other words probably shoker himself. That's 1 bit if evidence which suggests it cud be money related, and that's just to begin with.

I hav yet to hear any evidence that shows any1 was raped. NOt even seen 1 name yet. If anyone can prove this to be wrong then let's hear just 1 name.

How can someone like user "confused and floating" post a wild comment saying "Gagan actually succeeded in raping girls" , yet not provide a single name or shred of evidence.

It's like accusing someone of murder and not mentioning who he murdered.

cut all the anonymitity rubbish and their honour excuse. What honour can there be in accusing a dead man of rape if he's 1) not here to respond

2) they themselves remaining in the shadows.

I choose not to believe these lies..no proof.

This topic is talking about a murder of a young victim, how does this topic relate to sexual grooming? theres a topic on that already

I think it is a very important topic myself. Now that whites seem to be getting all hot and bothered when their own daughters are targeted by the paedo groups Sikhs have been complaining about for decades (and being ignored and even accused of exaggeration by certain British establishment figures - mind you). This pervert 'asian' thing is being bandied about.

Regardless of Gagan's individual case. It is a good time to send a strong message in the community that sexually predatory behaviour is inexcusable amongst us, especially as we complain so vocally about being on the receiving end of it from other people.

It is also maybe high time that more conservative elements in the panth also learn to have more open and adult discussions on the nature of kaam which effects all of us as much, if not more than the other vikaars, but somehow we constantly try to ignore or play down.

Aftab Jafferjee QC, prosecuting:

"It is common ground in this case that he tried to have sex with her, by getting into her bed. Both she and he were to describe it as attempted rape".

Gagandip's legal team (not Mundill's) describe it as "attempted rape".

Gagandeep described it as "attempted rape".

Mundill described it as "attempted rape".

No body challenged Mr Jafferjee QC. If your own legal team accuse you of attempted rape and this is not challenged by your own family in the law courts, neither do you make any attempt to sack your barrister, then one has to accept it to be true.

IF gagandip did attempt to rape mundil then it wasnt out of malice it was out of his deep heart felt love and affection for her. Remember his father was shot dead he was emtionally vulnerable state he clung onto mundil thinking she would be there for him but she turned out to be a devil in disguise who invites men over to her yard. Which decent girl invites men over to stay over at her place? None all women who do that are the type to sleep around and not of good character you can ask anyone who has been to university or lived out these women are scumbags who sleep around and when it comes to marriage they claim they are virgin.

As for he raped other women, where is the evidence? there is none people just want to bash his reputation and memory because they have connections to this vile she-devil mundil. I have no connections to gagandip but i can see who did so much for Sikhi and who didnt,...and on that basis mundil is not only a murderer but she has taken away a person who was doing alot for the British Sikh community.

May people like mundil rot in nark and their families realise the scum they brought up as we do not need these type of vile women in our community it is these kind of women that are trying to destory the future of Sikhi and contributing nothing towards it.