Gagandip Singh Trial Verdict

SinghWarrior

No evidence to suggest attempted rape.. A txt message what does that prove anyone can send a txt message they probably stole his phone.

As for the other girls how many are we talking about? Seems by what your saying there were loads, yet not ONE girl could expose him when he was alive?

You cannot just go by what is said in the news or newspapers that has no factual information.

If he was alive then you could state what you want, he aint here to defend himself so dont mud up his name regardless of his character people who knew him said he tried to be a good SIKH which clearly did show.

Everyone makes mistakes, but rape, consider why these girls havent come forward surely something big as this family would support these girls to get justice and what about being pregnant if some girls were raped. Raises a lot of questions yet unanswered.

GAGAN NEVER SENT A TEXT TO MUNDILL MAHIL ABOUT A RAPE A CHARACTER CALLED 'SUNNY SAHOTA' RECIEVED THIS TEXT HE WAS THE MAN WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO 'SORT OUT GAGAN' AS THEY CLAIMED HES BEHIND THIS MURDER! HOW DO WE KNOW NO ONE TOOK GAGAN'S PHONE AND SENT IT TO THIS SUNNY SAHOTA DUDE WHOS PRINTS ARE ALL OVER THIS MURDER

No evidence to suggest attempted rape.. A txt message what does that prove anyone can send a txt message they probably stole his phone.

As for the other girls how many are we talking about? Seems by what your saying there were loads, yet not ONE girl could expose him when he was alive?

You cannot just go by what is said in the news or newspapers that has no factual information.

If he was alive then you could state what you want, he aint here to defend himself so dont mud up his name regardless of his character people who knew him said he tried to be a good SIKH which clearly did show.

Everyone makes mistakes, but rape, consider why these girls havent come forward surely something big as this family would support these girls to get justice and what about being pregnant if some girls were raped. Raises a lot of questions yet unanswered.

So lets just get this straight fella. What you're saying is this :

1) The mundil woman is so clever that she , more than a year ago, sneaked into Gagandip's house several times in a 2 weeks period, and, while he was sleeping, not only deliberately wrote text messages on his phone talking about 'trying to rape a woman' but actually stayed and had text conversations with other people. And all this, because it was her part of her meticulous plan to murder him exactly 1 year later.

If true, then this would make this mundil woman quite possibly the cleverest person ever, in the history of the world.

2) The mundil woman was so clever and evil, that she was able to bribe the Home Office into employing substandard forensic experts who would only do half their job and not bother to do any checks as to who wrote the message, when and where etc.

3) The mundil woman was so clever that she was even able to get into the head of the Commissioner of the Met and make him instruct his officers to deliberately present substandard evidence without any checks.

My god this woman is clever. :wow: Quite possibly the cleverest human being the world has ever seen.

So lets just get this straight fella. What you're saying is this :

1) The mundil woman is so clever that she , more than a year ago, sneaked into Gagandip's house several times in a 2 weeks period, and, while he was sleeping, not only deliberately wrote text messages on his phone talking about 'trying to rape a woman' but actually stayed and had text conversations with other people. And all this, because it was her part of her meticulous plan to murder him exactly 1 year later.

If true, then this would make this mundil woman quite possibly the cleverest person ever, in the history of the world.

2) The mundil woman was so clever and evil, that she was able to bribe the Home Office into employing substandard forensic experts who would only do half their job and not bother to do any checks as to who wrote the message, when and where etc.

3) The mundil woman was so clever that she was even able to get into the head of the Commissioner of the Met and make him instruct his officers to deliberately present substandard evidence without any checks.

My god this woman is clever. :wow: Quite possibly the cleverest human being the world has ever seen.

There is no proof whatsoever Gagan sent a text saying 'i attempted to rape my friend' would you talk like that to your friend - I don't think so ,the GPS Position of a phone at the time a text is sent and recieved does not prove who was the sender

With the exception of WLS, dalsingh and 'confused and floating', I'm surprised that very few on this forum can digest factual information as derived from Gagandip's own legal team, a QC no less.

Had it been Mundill's or Shoker's legal team accusing Gagandip of attempted rape, that would be understandable to remain sceptical. But Gagandip's own legal team did so, and were not sacked by his family. What does that tell you?

The truth hurts.

The 'attempted rape' text was recieved by a guy named Sunny Sahota,the person Mundill,Shokar & Peters claim was 'Gagan's Guru' and who was going to slap him up.

Sunny Sahota received this text from Gagan's phone,now this don't add up - no one would write ' i attempted to rape my friend' when talking to another friend - Sunny Sahota either got the text sent from Gagan's phone or got some one to do it.He was the mastermind behind this entire terrible crime he planned it even the court agreed with this.

People think that Gagan sent Mundill the text but this text was recieved by this Sunny Sahota