Gagandip Singh Trial Verdict

SinghWarrior

With the exception of WLS, dalsingh and 'confused and floating', I'm surprised that very few on this forum can digest factual information as derived from Gagandip's own legal team, a QC no less.

Had it been Mundill's or Shoker's legal team accusing Gagandip of attempted rape, that would be understandable to remain sceptical. But Gagandip's own legal team did so, and were not sacked by his family. What does that tell you?

The truth hurts.

Then you should share the link evidence that shows Gagandip Singh did write text messages or used other forms of communication to show he attempted rape. Obviously (unless due to emotional situations of deep regret) he won't say it literally, but circumstance evidence could have been shared between the two, which provides the evidence to charge, so it would be good for you to provide this evidence. Both sides of this argument are making many accusations, but none are providing actual evidence. Where are the court documents to show either side is true?

This thread is even worse than a kangaroo court. At least in the kangaroo court there is evidence provided to show the person is guilty even though the evidence was made up. But still evidence is provided.

One side has its axe out and the other is on the violin......both sides need to respect Gagandip Singh and respect honesty here.

People think that Gagan sent Mundill the text but this text was recieved by this Sunny Sahota

Who said that? I clearly said:

"PS. the court presented evidence of a text that Gagandip sent his friend saying "I just tried to rape my best friend, I don't know what to do.""

Most of these responses deserve the biggest facepalm in all of existence.

(Claiming that somebody must have sent the text from his phone, ignoring the fact that his legal team accepted the attempted rape took place and ignoring all the witnesses that came in = ludicrous. I know the truth hurts but good god, now you're just pulling any 'argument' you can think of out of the air.)

You shouldnt believe everything that happens in courts. Whats your beef? Even the jury can get it wrong likewise were they there when the murder was taking place? When someone dies its harder to bring evidence forward. Whats your beef in this matter?

He didnt deserve to die like that but i guess 3 against 1 he didnt stand a chance. You think murder is a justified act?

You're both ignoring things and making no sense whatsoever.

Yes. Were you?

Thanks for your opinion, unfortunately the jury disagree. Your incredible ability to ignore facts make it a shame you weren't part of the jury.

so you were in the court room im assuming as you are a friend of mundil so have vested interests in defaming Gagandip and his reputation and spreading rumours that he is a rapist. Thats a pretty sick and twisted thing to do.

I have no connection to gagandip I just have followed the case with interest and I can spot injustice when I see it.

so you were in the court room im assuming as you are a friend of mundil so have vested interests in defaming Gagandip and his reputation and spreading rumours that he is a rapist. Thats a pretty sick and twisted thing to do.

I knew someone would ignore everything else I've said and jump to accuse me of that! It seems very difficult for people here to accept the truth or maintain any sort of sound argument. But no, my friend, I don't know Mundill or either of the other two men. Anyone is able to sit in the public gallery of a court room.

I have no connection to gagandip I just have followed the case with interest and I can spot injustice when I see it.

Lol! Evidentily that's just the thing you've shown yourself to be incapable of doing.

Gagandip's barrister, Aftab Jafferjee QC states:

"It is common ground in this case that he tried to have sex with her, by getting into her bed. Both she and he were to describe it as an attempted rape"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8937962/Student-Mundill-Mahil-lured-TV-exec-to-his-death-following-attempted-rape.html

Why would your own lawyer, claim that you attempted to rape somebody? With lawyers like that, who needs enemies one may ask.

The same lawyer went on to say "Gagandip had his share of faults. There is no doubt about it. He may have deserved some punishment".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16924774

Aftab Jafferjee QC to this day remains unchallenged by Gagandip's family. The lawyer appointed by Gagandip's family has unequivocally stated that Gagandip attempted to rape Mundill. I don't have access to documents that he did. Neither do you. But with lawyers like that in your prosecution team, the defence legal team need not bother turning up for work.

As I have stated earlier, as far as I'm concerned, this was premeditated murder led by a manipulative lady who should have been given the longest sentence of all of them. All three should have been convicted of murder.

Both sides were at fault. But as Gagandip's lawyer said himself, attempted rape it was indeed.

I knew someone would jump to accuse me of that! It seems very difficult for people here to accept the truth. But no, my friend, I don't know Mundill or either of the other two men. Anyone is able to sit in the public gallery of a court room.

Lol! Evidentily that's just the thing you're incapable of doing.

What was your reason for being at the court room then? Theres thousands of Sikhs who are following this case with interest but we do not go to the public gallery to view this case what made you go? if you are telling the truth which i suspect you are not.... you are truly as your name suggests 'ConfusedAndFloating'

If your brother or father was murdered in similar circumstances and someone like you went around spreading rumours that he raped other women and he was a rapist. I doubt you would be well pleased with that person