Gagandip Singh Trial Verdict

SinghWarrior

I'm quite frankly astonished at the level of third-rate views expressed by the supporters of an individual who "attempted to rape" a woman. The inability to dissect legal and factual argument demonstrates the intellectual capacity of these group of people. I am truely shocked.

m4ndy,

When you ask "Was you in the court room? Do you know this gang?", and you receive a reply from 'confusedandfloating' in the affirmative, your reply was "You shouldnt believe everything that happens in courts. Whats your beef? Even the jury can get it wrong likewise were they there when the murder was taking place?".

So, when 'confusedandfloating' responded, you were surprised that she had indeed attended court. Amusingly, in desperation, you claim the jury could have arrived at the wrong verdict. Indeed, they could have. But m4ndy, how on earth did the prosecuting lawyer come to agree that Gagandip had attempted to rape Mundill? Why won't you answer this? To this day, Gagandip's family have refused to critisize Mr Jefferjee QC, nevermind sack the eminent barrister. Silence is golden. The truth hurts.

m4ndy, you say "people publish one one side of a story...nonsense". What you don't realise, that it was Gagandip's barrister whom I was quoting. The one side of the story was indeed "Gagandip's side". Afterall, it was his own lawyer who stated that "attempted rape" did indeed occur.

So m4ndy, you've already claimed the jury arrived at the wrong verdict (even though his family haven't said that). Are you going to state Mr Jefferjee QC was wrong as well? The very man on the payroll of Gagandip's family. Come on m4ndy, do your best.

genie,

"mundill type, sly manipulative kinda of woman ...men should be very warey of.."

You say the above because confusedandfloating asked your opinion on what I have already posted. You intellectual analysis is breathtaking. You had no answer, and so resort to cheap shots to make yourself feel better, but unknowingly, make you look fantastically weak.

Confusedandfloating,

Sound legal argument provided by Gagandip's barrister is lost on the sect-like followers of Gagandip. I say sect-like, because despite overwhleming evidence from Gagandip's own lawyer that "attempted rape" did indeed occur 6 months prior to his unfortunate death, his sect-like followers refuse to believe Gagandip's legal team. Nevermind fact or legal argument, there is absolutely no rational behind what these sect-like followers say, apart from something that would be more suited to a Harry Potter film.

This is a serious discussion. I expect intellectual, heavy-weight responses loaded with legal argument and quotations from all barristers(Gagandip's/Mundill's/Shoker's/Peters), just as I have in my previous responses.

I dont know gagandip and i dont knw his personal life .... do you?

That's evident.

i only se the good work he has done how he has helped the community

That's due to both your lack of knowledge and your lack of willingness to accept the truth on a matter you're supposedly not involved with.

as for you i dont see nothing...

Awesome :) I'm glad a stranger on the forum was able to get to know me in such small space of time. I'm even more glad that he thinks I care about what he thinks.

i see someone trying to slur a man whose lost his father lost his life

Let's not play the sympathy card, someone may have had a rough time but that hardly justifies sexual assaults on women.

for loving the wrong woman...

Sorry is this a Gursikh we're talking about?

(No, not for loving the wrong woman, for sexually assaulting and raping a number of women).

and here you are slurring his name making wild accusations of him raping women...

It's funny how you think it's a "wild" accusation. There's evidence of him having attempted to rape Mahil and yet you think it's so much of a WILD accusation when you hear that he did succeed in raping some girls. Well the truth is the truth, whether you want to believe it or not.

as i've stated before you a sly manipulative woman like mundil

O.O

I'm quite frankly astonished at the level of third-rate views expressed by the supporters of an individual who "attempted to rape" a woman. The inability to dissect legal and factual argument demonstrates the intellectual capacity of these group of people. I am truely shocked.

m4ndy,

When you ask "Was you in the court room? Do you know this gang?", and you receive a reply from 'confusedandfloating' in the affirmative, your reply was "You shouldnt believe everything that happens in courts. Whats your beef? Even the jury can get it wrong likewise were they there when the murder was taking place?".

So, when 'confusedandfloating' responded, you were surprised that she had indeed attended court. Amusingly, in desperation, you claim the jury could have arrived at the wrong verdict. Indeed, they could have. But m4ndy, how on earth did the prosecuting lawyer come to agree that Gagandip had attempted to rape Mundill? Why won't you answer this? To this day, Gagandip's family have refused to critisize Mr Jefferjee QC, nevermind sack the eminent barrister. Silence is golden. The truth hurts.

m4ndy, you say "people publish one one side of a story...nonsense". What you don't realise, that it was Gagandip's barrister whom I was quoting. The one side of the story was indeed "Gagandip's side". Afterall, it was his own lawyer who stated that "attempted rape" did indeed occur.

So m4ndy, you've already claimed the jury arrived at the wrong verdict (even though his family haven't said that). Are you going to state Mr Jefferjee QC was wrong as well? The very man on the payroll of Gagandip's family. Come on m4ndy, do your best.

genie,

"mundill type, sly manipulative kinda of woman ...men should be very warey of.."

You say the above because confusedandfloating asked your opinion on what I have already posted. You intellectual analysis is breathtaking. You had no answer, and so resort to cheap shots to make yourself feel better, but unknowingly, make you look fantastically weak.

Confusedandfloating,

Sound legal argument provided by Gagandip's barrister is lost on the sect-like followers of Gagandip. I say sect-like, because despite overwhleming evidence from Gagandip's own lawyer that "attempted rape" did indeed occur 6 months prior to his unfortunate death, his sect-like followers refuse to believe Gagandip's legal team. Nevermind fact or legal argument, there is absolutely no rational behind what these sect-like followers say, apart from something that would be more suited to a Harry Potter film.

This is a serious discussion. I expect intellectual, heavy-weight responses loaded with legal argument and quotations from all barristers(Gagandip's/Mundill's/Shoker's/Peters), just as I have in my previous responses.

Thank you for actually understanding the evidence and being one of the few to put forward and intellectual view point.

Vaheguru Jee. I'm not here to convince you all of what he was like, I've stated the truth and it's up to you what you want to believe. As I said, I know people he's raped, touched up and flirted with. Do you expect me to bring these Singhnia forward even though they haven't told their families about what happened? I don't think you quite understand rape and how scarring it is.

C&F, you have to accept that, even though you say you know the victims, the wider community don't and hence will be more hesitant/resisitant to accept this. Why the "victims" didnt go to the police is beyond me.

Who said that? I clearly said:

"PS. the court presented evidence of a text that Gagandip sent his friend saying "I just tried to rape my best friend, I don't know what to do.""

Most of these responses deserve the biggest facepalm in all of existence.

(Claiming that somebody must have sent the text from his phone, ignoring the fact that his legal team accepted the attempted rape took place and ignoring all the witnesses that came in = ludicrous. I know the truth hurts but good god, now you're just pulling any 'argument' you can think of out of the air.)

It's very unlikely that if anybody had his phone they would send a message like that. If anybody has been in this situation where they have got someones phone they would just send a joke message or soemthing, not something concerning attempted rape.

i "borrowed" my colleagues phone when he left it lying on his desk, and texted his wife, about "joining a phil collins fan club,"

My mate wouldnt talk talk to me for 2 weeks, his misses thought he was gay, and wouldnt believe he didnt send the text.

genie,

Do you know the difference between actual and perceived 'attempted rape' is?

Attempted rape can be subjective actual rape is however not. I'm not saying gagandip was a saint, even if he did have some kaam problems he had a chance to redeem that....IF he had kaam problems....we will never know because his life was brutally taken away a fact you and ConfusedAndFloating keep forgetting and brushing over...

Who made mundil and co judge, jury and executioner on deciding gagandips fate? the man was besotted with mandil came clutching a teddy and flowers thinking she loves him....little did he know she was planning his brutal beating and murder.

‘It is common ground that he tried to have sex with her by getting into her bed.'

‘Both were to describe it as an attempted rape - although in fact her description of events, even to her friends, suggest it did not get as far as that.'

‘She forced him away, he broke down in tears and he left.

Does this sound like a vindictive rapist to you? to me it sounds like a emotionally attached and vulnerable man who read the wrong signs and regretted his actions. And as stated by Mr Jafferjee it didnt even go as far as an attempted rape according to her friends.

Check this

‘Unfortunately by February this year, far from discouraging anyone from harming him, she lured him to Brighton, suggesting a meeting at the same house at 11pm.’ The victim was both ‘excited’ and ‘wary’, he said, adding: ‘He asked her whether she was sure this was such a good idea.’ - Mr Jafferjee

C&F, you have to accept that, even though you say you know the victims, the wider community don't and hence will be more hesitant/resisitant to accept this. Why the "victims" didnt go to the police is beyond me.

Fair, I understand that but I'm not willing to give names of the couple that I do know of. If they wanted it to be known they would have told people, but you have to understand that not even their families knew what had happened. For that reason I can understand why they didn't go to the police; do I think they should have? Yes. But I can't pretend I'd have gone to the police if something as traumatizing as that happened to me.

Nonetheless, a girl gave evidence in court via video link about her negative experiences with Gagandip. Quite a few people knew about it... before the murder I knew what he was like having never met him, because of girls I knew who had come into contact with him.

'These so called 'religious' people are trying to destroy Gagan even after death,they managed to destroy SIKH TV using thugs now they want to assassinate his character and finish off his legacy.They're on about the prosecution accepting a so called attempted rape,they forget that the prosecution and defence broker a deal on the basis of what the case is in this case Mahil cried rape.Mahil called Gagan a danger to women and talked about other girls as well,this account may be a close friend of mahils or a singh who attends the public gallery we've seen him on many occasions hes always with mundills dad.They and shokar lot even tried to get us banned from attending when shokar claimed he was threatened by us from the public gallery - shokar himself threatened a prosecuter and this was printed in the papers'

Question: what will the future of the panth be like when todays Singhs and Singhniya couldn't give a monkeys about the rape or attempted rape of their sisters? When somebody has been trying to justify it for the last couple of hours, I can't help but feel like these aren't the same Sikhs of Guru Gobind Singh.