Gagandip Singh Trial Verdict

SinghWarrior

Gagandip's barrister, Aftab Jafferjee QC states:

"It is common ground in this case that he tried to have sex with her, by getting into her bed. Both she and he were to describe it as an attempted rape"

http://www.telegraph...mpted-rape.html

Why would your own lawyer, claim that you attempted to rape somebody? With lawyers like that, who needs enemies one may ask.

I think it's because his lawyer is very smart and want's to establish motive for why mahil and associates will murder him. I would still wait for actual court documents to come out before making assumptions here, just because the news can slant, cut phrases a lawyer says to make everything to fit their perception. I'm not sticking up for Gagandip as i don't know him and his crew of Dal Khalsa Uk and rest hate me with passion. Previous threads will show why they hate me.......lol. Dal Khalsa UK have actually threatened people on their facebook group and are trying to hide the facts.....lol Really pathetic I don't have anything nice to say about this crew, so I'll keep the comments to myself. But relying on the news is also no good and will only create a biased image of Gagandip Singh.

Just maybe some of Gagandip Singh's life work can inspire a person to join Sikhi or it can teach them to stay away from things that got him caught in a brutal situation, when presented in a unbaised way. And if some person comes on here, reading your post on how he's such and such and it's not true. Then you have to pay for misleading another and for slandering Gagandip Singh. The Jamdhoot are not merciful and Yama makes sure you get all the punishment that you deserve for the misleading and slandering. The beating they give is barbaric. The same goes for Dal Khalsa Uk and rest of the boys that are so called protecting Gagandip Singh's honor.

Clearly it's not one side of the story if HIS lawyer accepted that he'd attempted to rape her.

But you continue to ignore that. Additionally you make up anyy excuse when presented with evidence. You're actually claiming that people are misquoting Gagandip's lawyer? "Someone must have stolen his phone and sent the text"- can't forget that ridiculous statement. I'm sure your next argument will be that aliens came down to Earth and framed him.

I can't hide the fact that they didn't kill him? What? I give up with you, you ignore everything I say and go on about God knows what in order to support your view.

Ouch ;) that's not very nice. What makes me a sly and manipulative woman? The fact that I disagree with your opinion and have challenged your baseless views?

Not to mention, you keep ignoring my question about the evidence DailyMail has posted.

You agree with the verdict as you have not disagreed with it.. Your defaming of a deceased guys character with accusations that can not be proved makes you a vile sick twisted person.

Also I would like to point out what has mundils or your contribution towards Sikhism? or the community? I see zero I judge a person by what they do for the faith and the community. If your contribution has been zero thus far you offer nothing like mundil has done but take away someone who was doing some good for the community.

You agree with the verdict as you have not disagreed with it.. Your defaming of a deceased guys character with accusations that can not be proved makes you a vile sick twisted person.

Dear me, are we still on this? I personally do not agree with the verdict, but that's totally irrelevant, isn't it? My accusations can be proved, we've been through this but you continue to ignore evidence. Wonderful, your insults really cut me deep </3 you've shown yourself to be a very mature person.

Also I would like to point out what has mundils or your contribution towards Sikhism? or the community? I see zero I judge a person by what they do for the faith and the community. If your contribution has been zero thus far you offer nothing like mundil has done but take away someone who was doing some good for the community.

This is just hilarious. Firstly, why should I speak for Mundill when I have already stated that I don't know her? That would be like me asking you to state what Mr Singh down the road's contribution to the Sikh community has been. Secondly, you're accusing me of having contributed nothing to the Sikh community but you don't even know my name or who I am? Lord, help us. Thirdly, someone may do seva but that means very little if they do bad actions too. God, stop trying to defend him.

This is all getting rather silly. (btw genie, you can't, by its very definition, defame a dead person).

Of course the Mundil woman deserves a much larger sentence than the GBH one she's been given. She is clearly far more evil than that. I don't think anyone can rightly argue otherwise. What is surprising however, is the way many Sikhs here are closing their eyes so they just don't see and blocking their ears so they just don't hear.

We don't live in North Korea. The Court transcripts of the case will very soon be available for all to see, as the law reports. If you couldn't wait, and you had / have doubts, you should of course have excercised your right as a citizen and attended the trial itself.

I just cannot, in my wildest dreams, understand how any of you can even think it would be a good strategy from a prosecution point of view, to deliberately make up a story which would both make the jury feel sorry for the accused and give legitimate justification and sympathy for her act. You people just ain't thinking straight.

A young man...someone's brother, someone's son, has brutally lost his life. That is terrible. But is is very wrong for any of you to refuse to acknowledge that man's shortcomings and project him as some sort of saint. A man that lives a lie...and attempts to rape a sister is not the kind of role model our youngsters should be told they should aspire to be.

We should be teaching our kids about truthfull living. Not teaching them to try and emulate a a man that lived a false life.

Dear me, are we still on this? I personally do not agree with the verdict, but that's totally irrelevant, isn't it? My accusations can be proved, we've been through this but you continue to ignore evidence. Wonderful, your insults really cut me deep </3 you've shown yourself to be a very mature person.

This is just hilarious. Firstly, why should I speak for Mundill when I have already stated that I don't know her? That would be like me asking you to state what Mr Singh down the road's contribution to the Sikh community has been. Secondly, you're accusing me of having contributed nothing to the Sikh community but you don't even know my name or who I am? Lord, help us. Thirdly, someone may do seva but that doesn't mean anything if they rape women. God, stop trying to defend him.

Ok tell us what have you done for Sikhism what has mundil done? Have you done as much as Gagandip did? he is no mr ordinary mr singh down the road as you put it..... he was an aspiring person who was trying to do his bit for the community so what have you done miss 'ConfusedAndFloating'?

Lets not forget it was you who started to slur his name by saying you now some random singhni's who he is alleged to have raped.... so we await your evidence.... lets see the proof...will these women come forward? or are you going to make up yet another untruth?

I think it's because his lawyer is very smart and want's to establish motive for why mahil and associates will murder him. I would still wait for actual court documents to come out before making assumptions here, just because the news can slant, cut phrases a lawyer says to make everything to fit their perception. I'm not sticking up for Gagandip as i don't know him and his crew of Dal Khalsa Uk and rest hate me with passion. Previous threads will show why they hate me.......lol. Dal Khalsa UK have actually threatened people on their facebook group and are trying to hide the facts.....lol Really pathetic I don't have anything nice to say about this crew, so I'll keep the comments to myself. But relying on the news is also no good and will only create a biased image of Gagandip Singh.

Just maybe some of Gagandip Singh's life work can inspire a person to join Sikhi or it can teach them to stay away from things that got him caught in a brutal situation, when presented in a unbaised way. And if some person comes on here, reading your post on how he's such and such and it's not true. Then you have to pay for misleading another and for slandering Gagandip Singh. The Jamdhoot are not merciful and Yama makes sure you get all the punishment that you deserve for the misleading and slandering. The beating they give is barbaric. The same goes for Dal Khalsa Uk and rest of the boys that are so called protecting Gagandip Singh's honor.

As someone who's been to court I know that it's based on hard evidence, which was presented to the jury. It's not wise to believe the news at all, (the media talk bull), thus anyone who had any interest in the case should have gone to court and gathered the evidence for themselves.

I presented the evidence to his "gang" and suddenly was bombarded with "SHUT THE F*CK UP" and "bro tell her to message me now" comments, lol. Not one person has been able to counteract the evidence and instead they go on denying it, with no argument whatsoever, and continue to big him up as a flawless person. I think that if we can continue to curse the three convicts then what Gagandip did should also be brought to light; why should we be free to know information about only these people and continue to condemn them alone?

This is all getting rather silly. (btw genie, you can't, by its very definition, defame a dead person).

Of course the Mundil woman deserves a much larger sentence than the GBH one she's been given. She is clearly far more evil than that. I don't think anyone can rightly argue otherwise. What is surprising however, is the way many Sikhs here are closing their eyes so they just don't see and blocking their ears so they just don't hear.

We don't live in North Korea. The Court transcripts of the case will very soon be available for all to see, as the law reports. If you couldn't wait, and you had / have doubts, you should of course have excercised your right as a citizen and attended the trial itself.

I just cannot, in my wildest dreams, understand how any of you can even think it would be a good strategy from a prosecution point of view, to deliberately make up a story which would both make the jury feel sorry for the accused and give legitimate justification and sympathy for her act. You people just ain't thinking straight.

A young man...someone's brother, someone's son, has brutally lost his life. That is terrible. But is is very wrong for any of you to refuse to acknowledge that man's shortcomings and project him as some sort of saint. A man that lives a lie...and attempts to rape a sister is not the kind of role model our youngsters should be told they should aspire to be.

We should be teaching our kids about truthfull living. Not teaching them to try and emulate a a man that lived a false life.

I agree and i have said he has his short comings due to his kaam... as we do all we are only human... though to accuse a person of things he can not defend as he is no longer here (brutally murdered by mundil and co)... how can anyone come on here and accuse him of such vile things as rape without providing evidence....

There is a big difference between a perceived attempted rape and actual rape.

Ok tell us what have you done for Sikhism what has mundil done? Have you done as much as Gagandip did? he is no mr ordinary mr singh down the road as you put it..... he was an aspiring person who was trying to do his bit for the community so what have you done miss 'ConfusedAndFloating'?

You're funny. Do you not understand? I'm not going to sit here and write about how amazing I am and all the things I've done, in attempt to measure up to what he'd done. That would be pathetic. I'm not denying that he did a lot of good work. But he also did a lot of bad things which he attempted to keep hidden, and that's what you're denying; but you don't really know, do you?

Lets not forget it was you who started to slur his name by saying you now some random singhni's who he is alleged to have raped.... so we await your evidence.... lets see the proof...will these women come forward? or are you going to make up yet another untruth?

It is merely the truth. What do you expect me to do, tell you their names? Sorry sir, but that's not happening. Do you not have any respect for your sisters at all?

West London Singh is right, in that this is getting silly. You're not understanding/ listening to any logical arguments at all and this will just continue for pages and pages of us arguing.

You're funny. Do you not understand? I'm not going to sit here and write about how amazing I am and all the things I've done, in attempt to measure up to what he'd done. That would be pathetic. I'm not denying that he did a lot of good work. But he also did a lot of bad things which he attempted to keep hidden, and that's what you're denying; but you don't really know, do you?

It is merely the truth. What do you expect me to do, tell you their names? Sorry sir, but that's not happening. Do you not have any respect for you sisters at all?

I dont know gagandip and i dont knw his personal life .... do you? i only se the good work he has done how he has helped the community as for you i dont see nothing... i see someone trying to slur a man whose lost his father lost his life for loving the wrong woman... and here you are slurring his name making wild accusations of him raping women... you think this is acceptable? as i've stated before you a sly manipulative woman like mundil

If my sister was to ever have fallen victim to a rapist i would urge her to go to the police and get the person brought to justice so the community knows the snake. I dont know what kind of friend you are but you seem to have done nothing to help these alleged rapes tested in court.