Gagandip Singh Trial Verdict

SinghWarrior

Really sad to why this happend, kaam is something that can kill someone literally and spiritually.

I feel bad for the bro as well, he made a wrong move and it cost him his life.

But I feel bad for the girl, no girl deserves to be raped or attempted to be rape.

That is life, this is all kalyug.

feel bad for the girl?..are you nuts?

Guest KopSingh

WOAH WOAH wait a second, so am i right in thinking now that, gagandeep singh, actually DID try and rape mundil then? if that is true, then im gona sound controversial, but if anyone tried 2 rape the girls in my family, i'd have that person put to death too. this is so confusing, coz i always thought that this mention of rape by mundil, was her clutchin at straws n tryin to save her self in all this, but it seems now that rape was indeed attempted. can sum1 shed sum more light on this for me.

WOAH WOAH wait a second, so am i right in thinking now that, gagandeep singh, actually DID try and rape mundil then? if that is true, then im gona sound controversial, but if anyone tried 2 rape the girls in my family, i'd have that person put to death too. this is so confusing, coz i always thought that this mention of rape by mundil, was her clutchin at straws n tryin to save her self in all this, but it seems now that rape was indeed attempted. can sum1 shed sum more light on this for me.

Please read this whole read, lol, a lot has been said about it.

Guest KopSingh

i disagree...justice is above the law...the law is in place to provide justice...if the law fails to provide justice..people should seek justice through other means..

i swear down gunman, me n u r like peas in a pod, u n i think alike, especially when it comes 2 punishment!

i cudnt agree more wit ur statement, justice IS above the law, any sikh who disagrees with this comment, shud either slap the brahmin mentality outta themselves n smell the coffee. this is the difference between sikhs n the rest of the world, sikhi believes in revenge, whether ppl like it or not, anyone who disagrees, shud go n read bowt guru hargobind

i swear down gunman, me n u r like peas in a pod, u n i think alike, especially when it comes 2 punishment!

i cudnt agree more wit ur statement, justice IS above the law, any sikh who disagrees with this comment, shud either slap the brahmin mentality outta themselves n smell the coffee. this is the difference between sikhs n the rest of the world, sikhi believes in revenge, whether ppl like it or not, anyone who disagrees, shud go n read bowt guru hargobind

we're the new breed bro...most singhs on here have families and are living gristi jeevan..they dont see the streets like us naujawaan..we know how bad the problem has got...the situation has got so bad that i fear raising a daughter here in the future..

you know why i was saying to admins to shut close this thread - exactly the reasons above admins as u can see it turning ugly real ugly.

The incident put the entire community in shame - no matter how decent anyone invovled in this was. - period

close the damn thread adminss

I dont see why people are crying to admins and requesting the topic to be closed....why ? This is exactly what forums are for..to bring important matters out into the open and discuss them. So that awareness can be raised and such issues can be avoided or handled better in the future. Closing topics and pretending they didnt happen doesnt help anyone...