Gagandip Singh Trial Verdict

SinghWarrior

Its an important case that needs to be discussed not brushed under the carpet like some want it to.

Mundil and her co accused have committed murder and the biased British justice system has once showed it is inept at delivering justice.

I remember reading a case of a black girl who lured a teenage black boy in a gang land honey trap attack in which the boy died as a result of her entrapment... i believe she got done for murder along with her co-accused and now is servring a life sentence. This mundil disgrace of a human being will be out in 2-5years? for organising the murder of an important young and inspiring figure in the Sikh community.

I believe the motive for gagandip being murdered was his constant pestering of mundils affections (he was most probably emotionally vulnerable due to his fathers murder)...she having had enough probably decided to have him beaten good to get him off her back..... she most likely lied about the rape attempt and get gagandips love rival all the more reason to attack gagandip..... but she didnt realise how far it would go....either-way she organised the whole event thus must be held responsible for his murder for ever.

We should keep silent on this issue, as we dont know the truth we dont have the right to create such asumptions or acusations based upon biased news/opinions. Gagandip is not here to defend himself. no matter what happend killing a human being is probably one of the most vicious crimes anyone can commit.

Close topic.

should we keep silent on predatory groomers & conversions tactics of anti-sikh people trying to ruin lives of sikh girls too?

We as a community should be free to express how we feel about the trial and any injustice we perceive. Sure personal attacks are not good and one should avoid any against deceased members especially. But people should be free to have their say on these cases. Keeping silent is injustice in itself.

This topic is talking about a murder of a young victim, how does this topic relate to sexual grooming? theres a topic on that already :s

The reason you dont hear me complaining is because you're not listning. Its all about reading.

How is spreading words over a forum going to get justice? Is it not for the courts to decide? Instead people are stating opinions that might or might not be true hows that fair when the one person who cant defend himself is not here?

thats where people are getting the information from websites and just copying them onto this forum.

Whats done is done i doubt a few words are going to give justice.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use