Sikhnet Or Sikh-Not?

NamoSarab

http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=469sikhnet%3F

You may think Gurumustuk Singh or Guruka Singh contols SikhNet but this is not the case. In a recent court battle in Oregon, stimulated by the infighting over Yogi Bhajan's business empire, evidence has surfaced showing the true corporate structure of SikhNet. SikhNet is controlled by the Sikh Dharma Unto Infinity Board which also controls all other Yogi Bhajan businesses. Kartar Khalsa is the board's chairman and he is not even a Sikh! Now these executives have filed for bankruptcy!

http://www.registerguard.com/web/newslocalnews/27659795-41/golden-temple-bankruptcy-management-khalsa.html.csp

I haven't read this whole link, but it has a picture of Kartar Khalsa and some very valid information on him and other Sikhnet associates that we need to know about before supporting Sikhnet in anyway, could be financially through donations or otherwise. Before you donate understand where the money is going. Donating blindly is no better than donating at all.

http://www.gurmukhyo...ndex.php?id=265

This pure image is being painted of 3HO, but they are just as money hungry as some of these Punjabi Sikhs, like Badal and Sarna. Obviously there are some innocent 3HO members in this, but your financial support is not going to them, it's going to the cunning people from the 3HO.

These money problems and bankruptcy is a blessing in disguise it will show the real sikhs from the fake sikhs within their organisation. A real Sikh will be steadfast in his/her fate no matter what hardship may come their way.....

They have many ways of making money they do not have to reply on the worldwide sangat for donations, they got yoga programs going on, they got businesses here and there. I have to say they have done well for promoting Sikhism to the masses, people who never heard of Sikhi embraced in many parts of south America and eastern Europe thanks to their yoga programs and from these yoga programs the members learnt about Sikhism some embraced Sikhi others not...but these 3H0/Sikhnet people are doing more than most Punjabi/indian Sikh organisations in terms of attracting new converts and spreading the message of Sikhi....so i admire then and praise them for their efforts thus far.

http://www.sikhiwiki...Sikhs_in_Mexico

http://www.mrsikhnet.com/2010/02/19/sikhs-of-south-america/

While 3ho organization itself may have issues with power struggle, abuse of power, mismanagement, the fact is most of its members live highly disciplined and gursikh life, I say this because i have seen it- i am last one to agree with some of hocus pocus stuff they do but their spiritual jeevan/diet is quite discplined.

It was for these 3ho singhs/singhani who stood up maha beadhi at maharaj darbar in BC where bunch of monas and punjabi ladies refuse to cover their hair and attend gurdwara with skirts on and sat on table, 3ho singh and singhanis stood up against beadhi at maharaj darbar, first politely distribute rumals to cover the head and pamphlets how to be respectful in maharaj darbar but when things didn't work out, they stood against beadhi at maharaj darbar and beat up comrad type punjabis..after that point onwards, punjabis themselves felt shame and start wearing rumlas and started covering their head.

There are issues on both sides:

I created a thread not while ago to discuss- distrubing trend raagis exploiting 3ho sikh women:

One of my divine close friend just got back from 3ho sikh asharam in America. He was told by many elder 3ho sikhs there, that punjabi raagis especially tabla players have been exploiting 3HO sikh women for years now that elder 3ho sikhs are warning the young generation and middle generation 3ho to be very vigilant surrounding punjabi raagis. Some of punjabi raagis would take advantage of the fact that they have kirtan skills and would exploit 3ho sikh women who have urge to learn kirtan, talked them into relationships while kirtanis have family back home.

While 3ho organization itself may have issues with power struggle, abuse of power, mismanagement, the fact is most of its members live highly disciplined and gursikh life, I say this because i have seen it- i am last one to agree with some of hocus pocus stuff they do but their spiritual jeevan/diet is quite discplined.

Of all people you know how discplined and spiritually high the practicing buddhist monks are, but will you refer to them as living a Gursikh life? Or a better question to ask, would a Gursikh ever refer to them as Gursikhs or even living a Gursikh life? Gursikhs would never refer to the buddhist monks as Gursikhs because they are not following the Guru; Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. They follow their own dharma that is not in agreement with Satguru teachings.

Now in the above you mention yourself the 3ho do some hocus pocus stuff. This obviously means they do stuff that is not Gurmat, even it doesn’t then its very clear that they still do stuff that is not Gurmat. A person that doesn’t follow Gurmat, how can they be a Gursikh or even live a Gursikh life? Whether that be 3ho Sikh or AKJ or Taksal if they don’t follow Satguru, then you can’t add they live a Gursikh life.

It was for these 3ho singhs/singhani who stood up maha beadhi at maharaj darbar in BC where bunch of monas and punjabi ladies refuse to cover their hair and attend gurdwara with skirts on and sat on table, 3ho singh and singhanis stood up against beadhi at maharaj darbar, first politely distribute rumals to cover the head and pamphlets how to be respectful in maharaj darbar but when things didn't work out, they stood against beadhi at maharaj darbar and beat up comrad type punjabis..after that point onwards, punjabis themselves felt shame and start wearing rumlas and started covering their head.

There are issues on both sides:

This is the argument that everyone wants to put when they want to protect a wrong doing as correct and they also do this when it comes to following Sikhi themslevs. They compare against other lost souls and say look this group or i’m better than them so i’m good and there bad. So at leat im doing this.... This shows a lot of ignorance from the person who presents the argument and who practices it Or we can say i’m ignorant of the knowledge that there is limited space in Sachkhand and i need to fight with a 3ho Sikh or another group to get their position by out doing their lifestyle into Sachkhand. Does anyone know how many seats are left, so i know how many people to knock down and get a seat.

There are issues on both sides, but when there is a “punjabi” Sikh issue then does anyone say look the 3ho (white Sikhs) are doing this bad action so at least “punjabi” Sikhs are better than them so let’s cover the topic up and don’t talk about it. This never happens and the “punjabi” Sikhs are very badly slandered and go to the extent of yelling death threats toward the “punjabi” Sikh that did the wrong.

But when it comes to the 3ho then it’s..........look their so pretty with white skin and white clothes....they look so innocent and trustworthy and they came from a different culture so they can make huge mistakes and get away with it. Here i’ll give you my life savings, even though i know you won’t give it to those that need it or use it to spread Gurmat and will use it to expand your cult teachings that go against Gurmat. Then you will give them a big hug and go skipping in the other direction like a school girl.

The issue here is that they are taking donated funds and using them to spread their cult teachings and not Gurmat. This first needs to be acknowledged as clearly shows in this thread, people want to cover it up and then this needs to be spread in the SIkh community so they don't waste their charity funds on useless charities.

Obviously, you have black and white notion of sikhi, so there isn't any point to have an discussion...Since you went to ten different tangents i.e-buddhist monk, let me also go to slightly different tangent. I am sure when you heard sakhi of how bhai gurmukh singh auredesa jumped on the fire upon cremation of sant gurbachan singh khalsa bhindranwale- you thought its not gurmat, so it must be manmat as you claim it was suicide not long ago on the forum.

I have been through gurmat/manmat club, black/white sikhi phase.. i have no interest beating around dead horse by debating same old issues.

But i cannot help but notice how conveniently you missed other part of my post, any comments regards the post below:

One of my divine close friend just got back from 3ho sikh asharam in America. He was told by many elder 3ho sikhs there, that punjabi raagis especially tabla players have been exploiting 3HO sikh women for years now that elder 3ho sikhs are warning the young generation and middle generation 3ho to be very vigilant surrounding punjabi raagis. Some of punjabi raagis would take advantage of the fact that they have kirtan skills and would exploit 3ho sikh women who have urge to learn kirtan, talked them into relationships while kirtanis have family back home

Obviously, you have black and white notion of sikhi, so there isn't any point to have an discussion...Since you went to ten different tangents i.e-buddhist monk, let me also go to slightly different tangent. I am sure when you heard sakhi of how bhai gurmukh singh auredesa jumped on the fire upon cremation of sant gurbachan singh khalsa bhindranwale- you probably thought its not gurmat, so it must be manmat as its suicide.

I have been through gurmat/manmat club, black/white sikhi phase.. i have no interest beating around dead horse by debating same old issues.

There is no point on having this (Gurmat and manmat) discussion because it is off topic and is a disguised way to direct the main topic off track so the 3ho wrong doings can be covered up. Taking sangat money to promote cult teachings, but trick the sangat by saying they are promoting the Guru's teachings, is wrong full stop.

But i cannot help but notice how conveniently you missed other part of my post, any comments regards the post below:

[/size][/font][/color]

Arrogance is bliss. Did you read the part of my post where i said some bash punjabi sikhs when they do something wrong and hug the 3ho sikhs when they do something wrong. Thanks for proving my point. This directly spoke to your ragi and 3ho sikh women part. Your like a fish out of water....flipping and flopping....lol

Next time learn not to write in anger and manipulative ways and you won't be full of rage and miss the whole point of another person's post.

Like the 3ho say...happy healthy, and holy.....lol.....spend less time protecting them and actually learning what they teach....you would have saved yourself from posting in anger.....lol

Hey Hey, i m not the one in denial as first line of my post says:

While 3ho organization itself may have issues with power struggle, abuse of power, mismanagement

Now compare with their mismanagement (if there is any) with our gurdwaras.

We cannot even get a english speaking public/media relation person in our gurdwara let alone managing the full gurdwara properly. It just speaks volume..read the thread ~your dream gurdwara ~...you be amazed at things we are lacking.

Here is another analogy..we all know personal profit is anti gurmat

- Punjabi gurdwara- maximum revenue, sangat/youth hardly benefits facilities/program/vichar/resources.

VS

-3HO gurdwara- imprint of personal profit is there but at the same time- sangat/youth benefits facilities/program/vichar/resources

In this kalyug, i will pick later until some revolution comes.