Sikhnet Or Sikh-Not?

NamoSarab

Hey Hey, i m not the one in denial as first line of my post says:

[/font][/color]

Now compare with their mismanagement (if there is any) with our gurdwaras.

We cannot even get a english speaking public/media relation person in our gurdwara let alone managing the full gurdwara properly. It just speaks volume..read the thread on your dream gurdwara...you be amazed at things we are lacking.

Mod's please delete the off topic post. IF this member wants to discuss what he's ranting about please open a different topic for him.

Sorry, I don't want people have biased views. I am just trying to inform people. Both sides need work done. Any sane person would agree, gurdwaras run by punjabi tribal mentality need more work done than 3ho gurdwara.

With that kept in mind, there is nothing wrong with bringing awareness of mis-management happening in 3ho gurdwara. In fact there should be graph comparison pointing out curroption at 3ho gurdwara, on same page graph pointing out corruption at gurdwaras run by punjabi tribal mentality, so people are well informed at all times before forming an "biased" opinion on both sides.

The cheerleaders of N30Singh need to take a chill pill and take their pompon's off. N30Singh and me always disagree on many issues. And hes a guy who can stand his ground so he doesn't need cheerleaders. .

The above is said with all fun and jokes. If the cheerleaders take it seriously, then not my fault and they should have taken up a different profession.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ॥ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ॥

Here is a response from Guruka Singh (of SikhNet.com) regarding the article posted on that website (since he was unable to get access to post in this forum).

Despite the so-called "evidence" of old org chart drawings posted on the Web, there is no basis in fact for trying to tar SikhNet with the same brush being used to tar the defendants in the Golden Temple Foods lawsuit. In fact, SikhNet has its own separate board of directors and officers who steward SikhNet and guide its work. Those directors are true and pure servants of the Guru and the Sangat, and they are very much working directors who work in harmony with SikhNet and do not “rule from above.”

Though in years past, SikhNet sometimes received an annual grant from the Amar Infinity Foundation, along some other small grants from other Sikh organizations, SikhNet does not receive any funding whatsoever from yoga programs or any other businesses including Akal Security, Yogi Tea and Golden Temple Foods. SikhNet operates entirely independently and exists only to serve the global cybersangat. SikhNet is not bankrupt. SikhNet continues to be blessed by Guru Ji's kirpa and continues to serve Him.

The Sikh Dharma is a beautiful thing. It is self-pruning. Those who do not hold the Guru and the Sadhsangat as the sole center of the orbit of their life will naturally fall away by their own actions.

Sire Kabir Raag Gauri Ang 339: “One who slanders me is my friend; the slanderer is in my thoughts. The slanderer is the one who washes away the filth of others. The slanderer wishes me long life. I have love and affection for the slanderer. Slander is my salvation. Slander is the best thing for servant Kabeer.” - Guruka Singh