Sikhnet Or Sikh-Not?

NamoSarab

Wow, attacking Sikhnet? One of the main sources of sikhi to the West, that has done nothing but seva for the Khalsa Panth. This is very sad. Just visit the site Only Five. Here, I will make it easy for you. www.sikhnet.com.

Maybe one day you will grow out of your phase of attacking everything that doesnt fit into your black and white version of what you think Sikhi is. And I would suggest a bit more respect when you are speaking to a fellow veer such as Gurmustak Singh veerjee.

Just a reminder to the Sikhnet team that the Panth by and large supports you. Keep up the seva.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

And I would suggest a bit more respect when you are speaking to a fellow veer such as Gurmustak Singh veerjee.

LOL.....Gurmustak Singh here is a chela of yours......LOL

I was waiting for Gurmustak Singh to answer rest of the questions that will clear up their stand on idols before i present Gurbani here and actually get Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj's katha for rest to hear on what the Shabad are saying.

Please those that are just judging stay out of this discussion. This is to clear up the doubts many have about 3HO. If truth is what you (as in the guys patting 3HO on the back) follow, then there should be no worry or any anxiety that 3HO are going against Gurmat. The 3HO should be confident in what they do and not hide it, neither Am I saying they are hiding it. Again not what i define as Gurmat, but what Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj tells us.

So Gurmustak Singh when you have time answer rest of the questions. It would really help out a lot of people here and i mean people on both sides of this discussion.

Those statues are of baba sri chand maharaj ji who started udhasi samparda. The same - sant bhramgyani baba gurbachan singh ji bhindrawale maharaj had immense respect of udhasi samparda despite of them having statues of baba sri chand/devis etc in their dharamsala and had highlighted sakhiya of udhasi samparda and their sadhus from time to time in the katha ,literature... they even a picture with udhasi sant of khole kesh.

I swear biggest scum are chelas of samparda and these goes to not just taksal but every jatha, samparda, including 3ho. Whilst there are some serious chelas of mahapursh which take great laha of mahapursh and their teaching, but most of them are just take them off out of context and use these great mahapursh name and katha to fight their own sadistic egoistical ideological war against others to prove their own supermacy.

Most mystical traditions of all dharams have four levels- shariat, tariqat, marfat and hakikat. By looking at where this discussion is going, Its no surprise most of religious goons are stuck at shariat level.

I am back to self reflection. Every breath is precious...you have some serious sadistic people on here who would get time at 6:30 am in the morning to debate on sikhsangat.com ( just an honest observation, trust me i was that sadistic person at one point at one stage in the past - its wise to learn from people's mistake then your own- so people learn from my past experience-concentrate on your own jevan)

On a side note: If someone is interested on statue discussion in depth, please read the thread below:

http://www.sikhawareness.com/index.php/topic/11526-where-do-idolaters-go-when-they-die

Those statues are of baba sri chand maharaj ji who started udhasi samparda. The same - sant bhramgyani baba gurbachan singh ji bhindrawale maharaj had immense respect of udhasi samparda despite of them having statues of baba sri chand/devis etc in their dharamsala and had highlighted sakhiya of udhasi samparda and their sadhus from time to time in the katha ,literature... they even a picture with udhasi sant of khole kesh.

Here is katha by Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj on Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, where he tells us that udhasi, misintrepret Gurbani purposely so their Sri Chand is not look down at. Also he goes further and tells us what happens to those that don’t listen to Satguru. Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj says this whole world is the children of Satguru and the children of Satguru, if they don’t listen and follow Sikhi (Satguru’s teachings; Sri Chand didn’t) then Jamdhoot will deal with them and take their manmat behaviour out of them.

audios / Katha / Puratan Katha / Sant Gurbachan Singh (Bhindran wale) / Guru Granth Sahib Larivaar Katha /

Raag Ramkali--Ang-966 (Vaar-Sata & Balwand) : Forward the audio to 38:00 minutes to hear Sant ji speak on Sri Chand.

So N3OSingh, present the Katha on what you say and the sangat can listen to it with their own hears and hear Sant ji for themselves, like in the above.

Interesting article here http://www.sikharchives.com/?p=11084 but like with anything there is always two sides of the story so I dont believe everything thats written in that. However I am uncomfortable with non-sikhs using sikh names then claiming they were never Sikhs (like kartar singh khalsa claims) or are former Sikhs after making or trying to make money failed with their yoga or other business programs. I want those who use Sikh names or convert to Sikhism ...to have converted because of conviction of faith not cause they have some other agenda of undermining the faith or profiteering from the worldwide sangat for promotion of anti-sikh practices.

Also here is Bhai Gurdas ji Vaars which Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Maharaj did katha of and speak's on Sri Chand.

audios / Katha / Puratan Katha / Sant Gurbachan Singh (Bhindran wale) / Bhai Gurdas Dian Varan /

Vaar 26 Pauri 33 - Baal Jatee Hai Sirichand

Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj in the katha tells us Sri Chand is empty from the inside and was full of ego. Sant ji says a lot more, but i don't want to inflate my ego more than it is. So listen and understand this as truth.

Many people will try to hide the truth, but if you have a Gursikh as a teacher to teach you the meanings of Shabad Guru and you listen with love and devotion, then you will never fall into kaal and Yama will not come close to you.

Dhan Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas ji Maharaj

Dhan Dhan Dhan Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj

Dhan Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj who blessed both Gurmukhs with pyare and devotion, so we can learn from them.

I will listen to those recording, but in the meantime here is what i was able to dig:

It was Mahant Kirpal Das udasi (in whose memory a Gurdwara is situated near Paunta Sahib looked after by 2 Nihang Singhs) who fought side by side with Guru Gobind Singh and was told that the udasi would always be welcome as part of the Panth by Dasmesh Pitta.

It was an udasi Sadhu called Mahant Laal Dass udasi (Pg 6 'Gurbani Paath Darshan' by Sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale) who helped Panth-rattan, Sant-Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji 'Khalsa' Bhindrawale to develop his love for Sikhi and encouraged Baba Ji to become the diamond of the panth that Baba Ji turned out to be.

It was an Udasi sadhu who spotted the divine light in Baba Ishar Singh Rara Sahib Wale.

Sadhus from udhasi samparda always been in puratan sant samaj, there is even picture of sant gurbachan singh bhindranwale in sant samaj with udhasi mahapursh with khole kesh.

It is a historical fact that all the Gurus loved and respected Baba Siri Chand ji. Guru Amar Das ji gave his eldest son, Baba Mohan ji to serve Baba Siri Chand ji. Guru Hargobind Sahib offered his son, Baba Gurditta, the father of Guru Harkrishan ji (7th Guru) to be Baba Siri Chand ji's devotee and successor. Baba Siri Chand ji gave the name "Amritsar" that is used today to the city that had been called Ramdaspur. And the place where Guru Arjan Dev ji waited daily for his meetings with Baba Siri Chand ji and his resting place are still marked by the historical sites of Thamb Sahib and Manji Sahib at the village of Barath. Babaji also gave water from his baoli (spring) for the Sarovar (sacred pool) at Tarn Taran.

When Guru Arjan Devji recited the first 16 astpadis (stanzas) of his Sukhmani Sahib (Hymns of Peace) for Baba Siri Chand ji, Babaji appreciated them so much that he said there should be more. Guru Arjan Devji then requested Baba Siri Chand to give the opening lines of the 17th astpadi. So Baba Siri Chand, following his father Guru Nanak Dev ji's example, recited "Aad Sach, Jugaad Sach, Hai bhi Sach, Nanak Josi bhi Sach..." True in the beginning, Eternally True, God is True now and will always be True This line appears as given by Babaji in Guru Granth Sahib ji and is recited as bani today.

Another historical fact about udhasi

Remember it was the udasi Baba Kirpal Das who fought along side Guru Gobind Singh Maharaaj Ji in Paonta Sahib. It is true that he was one of the only udasis who was left at Paonta Sahib, but still he was an udasi. (If anyone is blessed enough by Guru Ji to visit Paonta Sahib remember to visit the small Gurdwara there dedicated to the loving memory of Baba Kirpal Das...the gurdwara sahib is currently looked after by two Nihang Singhs. :nihung: :sikhiwink2: ) Guru Gobind Singh Ji said to Baba Kirpal Das that Baba Kirpal Das had saved the Udasi Panth in house of Guru Nanak by not leaving Guru Ji in the time of battle, Guru ji is also have said to have blessed the Udasi Panth so that it may continue producing heroes like Baba Kirpal Das Ji.