Sikhi: Violence And Warfare

Like I said, I respect you as you know more than me about Sikhi. You just express yourself in ways that makes your admittedly sensible message come across as egotistical and full of frustration. Maybe that is a flaw in the receiver of the word such as myself, as I do not have the requisite level of understanding to digest the true essence of what you're saying? Maybe it's something you could work on? I'm certain you aren't arrogant enough to think you're the finished article just yet.

I'm glad you haven't resorted to slander and petty insults to reply to me. It's good to discuss these issues in an open and frank manner. You've actually expressed yourself quite well and you've enabled me to get a handle on where you're coming from --- I don't wish to patronise you any further. :biggrin2:

Are you attacking Only Five now so the focus changes away from how you called Guruji selfish? Of course you're not a Sikh, no Sikh would ever call Maharaaj what you called him. Get lost bro

You are actually thick. I did not call Guru ji selfish. I called the extremist nutjobs such as yourself who act without thinking about the welfare of others as selfish. You are unable to counter to my arguments so you have resorted to straight up lying. So what kind of a Gursikh does that make you?

Do yourself a favour and die for some great cause. Not only will you give your self a first class stamped ticket to sachkhand (lol) you will also making savings on the worlds already depleting oxygen supply. Maybe when you die, then some third rate bhangra singer will make track about you with a heavy bass line and put it on the next shaheedi immortality album.

You just described yourself here. You first post encourages others to do the above. My first post tells others to not waste time on this thread and do bhagti. Sri Sukhmani Sahib da paat tells us to do paat and get others to do the same. In every post on any thread, I tell others to do paat. This is the answer to all problems.

You cant read and are resorting to straight up lies like your friend singher. Please highlight in my post where I have used sikhi to manipulate peoples emotions in order to create conflict? I am outright condemning it yet somehow in your eyes I am the one doing it? Do yourself a favour and get some air. You sit here and tell people to do bhagti... talk about stating the obvious. But fair enough I cant knock that or disagree with that. However, you should keep on topic and focus on the subject at hand... unless of course you are trying to argue that doing lots of bhagti makes you want to start wars with people you disagree with and makes you oblivious to the consequences of your actions including damage to innocent civilians?

If doing bhagti makes you want to do that then it is quite a worrying thing and maybe all Sikhs should stop doing bhagti and start smoking weed instead?! It would sound like a more peaceful solution to the worlds problems than doing bhagti, certainly according to the model that you have described!

You are actually thick. I did not call Guru ji selfish. I called the extremist nutjobs such as yourself who act without thinking about the welfare of others as selfish. You are unable to counter to my arguments so you have resorted to straight up lying. So what kind of a Gursikh does that make you?

Do yourself a favour and die for some great cause. Not only will you give your self a first class stamped ticket to sachkhand (lol) you will also making savings on the worlds already depleting oxygen supply. Maybe when you die, then some third rate bhangra singer will make track about you with a heavy bass line and put it on the next shaheedi immortality album.

alright now your just hitting low..is that attack directed at tributes made to kharkoo shaheeds?...i know kharkoos killed many so called sikhs ..maybe that was good thing...from the looks of it we have many traitors in our panth ...and shaheed singhs going to sachkhand isnt my own belief..it is the belief of akaal purkhs fauj...go ask the dal panth yourself what their views are on those who die for the gurus path...only saints and shaheeds are applauded in the court of the lord

OKay Sangat ji, I accomplished what i wanted. At the beginning Pedrorizzo told Khalistanigunman that he is more calm and level headed than him. Here are Pedrorizzo exact words:

Lol. We definitely need people like yourselves to fight the wars. We also need people who think like me to stop things spiralling out of control!

Now read his last two post and see how level headed and calm Pedrorizzo is.....HAHAHAA The point of this was to show when Pedrorizzo attacked Maharaj, he was calm and made nothing of it. But when I made this topic about him and said things he didn't like, which showed his true state of mind. Then he went completely mad and went into complete rage. His last couple post show this. This shows he thinks highly of himself and will never let anyone disrespect himself, but it's okay to disrespect Maharaj and Maharaj's teachings.

Since i showed what i wanted to show. I'm done with this thread and Pedrorizzo can keep raging on. Pedrorizzo tried being the cat, but at the end hes a tiny little mouse that just needs a big hug from a brother. He needs some brotherly love in his life.

OKay Sangat ji, I accomplished what i wanted. At the beginning Pedrorizzo told Khalistanigunman that he is more calm and level headed than him. Here are Pedrorizzo exact words:

Now read his last two post and see how level headed and calm Pedrorizzo is.....HAHAHAA The point of this was to show when Pedrorizzo attacked Maharaj, he was calm and made nothing of it. But when I made this topic about him and said things he didn't like, which showed his true state of mind. Then he went completely mad and went into complete rage. His last couple post show this. This shows he thinks highly of himself and will never let anyone disrespect himself, but it's okay to disrespect Maharaj and Maharaj's teachings.

Since i showed what i wanted to show. I'm done with this thread and Pedrorizzo can keep raging on. Pedrorizzo tried being the cat, but at the end hes a tiny little mouse that just needs a big hug from a brother. He needs some brotherly love in his life.

Yes only five I am totally beside myself with rage, totally burning in ego and lust. Iv just smashed up the house and been out on a killing spree. Whilst you, who have already achieved jeevan mukhti are sitting there in celestial peace with a mala in your hand.

Dude you really need to get over yourself. You make me laugh!

pedrorizzo bruv why didnt the convo just end at your words 'Lol. We definitely need people like yourselves to fight the wars. We also need people who think like me to stop things spiralling out of control!' ...cant we just settle at the fact that some will have your viewpoint..and others will have another...both of us are valuable to the panth in our own ways...

Guest KopSingh

Maybe when you die, then some third rate bhangra singer will make track about you with a heavy bass line and put it on the next shaheedi immortality album.

pathetic

Steady on lads. A normally great bunch of guys getting hot and bothered over misunderstandings and things said in haste and poor taste.

We really do need to stop making things personal. As Michael Corleone said "It's not personal....it's strictly business". Something we should all take into account when discussing issues such as these. :blush2:

Time to get your self admitted in an mental institution and sign papers to stay there for life.

You are not fit to live in a civilised society any more.

We will arrange transport in a caged vehicle for you.