How Should I Approach My Shy Wife After Marriage

Guest pandu

:huh2: I do not sense any sarcasm in the post. But I'm really REALLY hoping you were being sarcastic there.

im not being sarcastic...sexual relations with your wife is supposed to be normal....that long without intimacy with your wife is unusual...bro were not homosexuals for heavens sake...hasnt it always been a tradition amongst newlyweds to consumate the marriage on the first night?..doesnt it break down barriers?...not speaking from experience here..but some of my married brothers must know what im chatting about..or dont they :|

Guest qwerty

im not being sarcastic...sexual relations with your wife is supposed to be normal....that long without intimacy with your wife is unusual...bro were not homosexuals for heavens sake...hasnt it always been a tradition amongst newlyweds to consumate the marriage on the first night?..doesnt it break down barriers?...not speaking from experience here..but some of my married brothers must know what im chatting about..or dont they :|

Kaam within marriage is still kaam. Procreation is for having children, not for building emotional attachment!

Kaam within marriage is still kaam. Procreation is for having children, not for building emotional attachment!

I knew a Singh who held the opinion you've stated above and refused to consumate his marriage as he didn't want to conceive a child on his "first night" but also didn't want to give into kaam even though "it" was the expected thing to do on the first night.

His missus made a fuss of the situation and said he had "problems". Both families are at loggerheads a few days after the marriage, with the girl's side blaming the groom's side for hiding his medical dysfunction, lol.

It ended horribly and nobody understood the Singh's stance even though the girl's side were from India and the lass was also amritdhari. 2 years down the line Singh got remarried and has 2 kids now.

So there's a few realities that rear their heads when the theory seems straightforward enough. It would be great if both bride and groom are on the same page before getting hitched in regards to this particular issue. If both are in agreement then nobody else should have a problem.

BTW, for those of you with suspicious minds the above Singh isn't me, lol. I'm not doing one of those "I have a friend..." posts. :lol2:

I knew a Singh who held the opinion you've stated above and refused to consumate his marriage as he didn't want to conceive a child on his "first night" but also didn't want to give into kaam even though "it" was the expected thing to do on the first night.

His missus made a fuss of the situation and said he had "problems". Both families are at loggerheads a few days after the marriage, with the girl's side blaming the groom's side for hiding his medical dysfunction, lol.

It ended horribly and nobody understood the Singh's stance even though the girl's side were from India and the lass was also amritdhari. 2 years down the line Singh got remarried and has 2 kids now.

So there's a few realities that rear their heads when the theory seems straightforward enough. It would be great if both bride and groom are on the same page before getting hitched in regards to this particular issue. If both are in agreement then nobody else should have a problem.

BTW, for those of you with suspicious minds the above Singh isn't me, lol. I'm not doing one of those "I have a friend..." posts. :lol2:

So Maharaj saved the Singh from living with a bride that didn't want to grow in her spirituality. Satguru is truly the protector of his Singhs in this battlefield.

What a great Singh, sticking to his convictions like that!