How Should I Approach My Shy Wife After Marriage

Guest pandu

west landan singh i agree with your sentiments....

Its one thing being camera shy. But after 9 months of marriage she doesnt want to do it then, I say her heart/ love is not for this singh (perhaps for another guy).

Something doesnt seem right in her head. Appears this singh is doing all the right (sensitive) things.

Annul (as the marriage has not been consummated) the marriage and move on !

Where is your self respect Singh -get the F out !

west landan singh i agree with your sentiments....

Its one thing being camera shy. But after 9 months of marriage she doesnt want to do it then, I say her heart/ love is not for this singh (perhaps for another guy).

Something doesnt seem right in her head. Appears this singh is doing all the right (sensitive) things.

Annul (as the marriage has not been consummated) the marriage and move on !

Where is your self respect Singh -get the F out !

No No No...No. No. Don't say that. This is simply a case of Singh holding back a bit too long. Kaur has virtue. She isn't gonna initiate pjysical contact and, in her mind, easily agreeing to physical contact is tantamount to initiating it. This is simply a case of Singh not being forthright enough. I'm sure even Kaur, right this minute, is wondering why he hasn't yet taken control.

I've studied Family Law. The one abiding memory I have of it is that when it comes to annulment due to non-consumation of marriage, the Law textbooks are jam packed with 'Kaur v Singh' cases. I remember when i was studying it, I couldn't help thinking that all my fellow students must think it is very common for sikhs to have this problem given our monopoly of English case law on the matter. Trust me.....Anullments due to non-consumation are so rare these days that their case, and all its sordid details, would make it into every family law textbook going.

No No No...No. No. Don't say that. This is simply a case of Singh holding back a bit too long. Kaur has virtue. She isn't gonna initiate pjysical contact and, in her mind, easily agreeing to physical contact is tantamount to initiating it. This is simply a case of Singh not being forthright enough. I'm sure even Kaur, right this minute, is wondering why he hasn't yet taken control.

I've studied Family Law. The one abiding memory I have of it is that when it comes to annulment due to non-consumation of marriage, the Law textbooks are jam packed with 'Kaur v Singh' cases. I remember when i was studying it, I couldn't help thinking that all my fellow students must think it is very common for sikhs to have this problem given our monopoly of English case law on the matter. Trust me.....Anullments due to non-consumation are so rare these days that their case, and all its sordid details, would make it into every family law textbook going.

respectfully, annulement is common in the Sikh community in the UK. One common theme arises in many of these type of cases, one party does not 'desire/ love/ want/ long/ give' to the other. In a community where many girls have (secret) relations before marriage, they use every excuse possible not to consummate.

In this example, singh and kaur appear to be reasonable adults. they both know what is needed/ required. My conclusion is kaur has more baggage than heathrow airport and should be dumped.

Singh needs to move on.

Bloody pathetic waiting 9 months like a twit !

I bet kaur avoids singh like the plague, making him feel unnecessarily insecure.

PS: Im a teacher and had a sikh colleague go through the same experience (his missey was still in 'dialogue' with her ex). Singh nearly broke down !