If I Wanted To Be Greeted With A Green Salaam, I Would Have Watched Sangat Tv

Guest KopSingh

Would we say the same thing to Bhai Mardana regardless of Satinder Sartaj's background as a previous poster mentioned aslong as he isnt actively using the channel to promote islam etc then its fine.

Khalistanigunman your proposition regarding the taliban isnt relevant the taliban are a radical islamist group, as the old saying goes its not religion that leads people astray but peoples interpretation of it.

thanks bro 4 making that comment, mine got removed by these ppl on this forum, so i didnt bother since pappu monster may start cryin again

Would we say the same thing to Bhai Mardana regardless of Satinder Sartaj's background as a previous poster mentioned aslong as he isnt actively using the channel to promote islam etc then its fine.

Khalistanigunman your proposition regarding the taliban isnt relevant the taliban are a radical islamist group, as the old saying goes its not religion that leads people astray but peoples interpretation of it.

lol hypocrisy..either everyones interpretation of dharma is truth or either there are false paths in this world...i presume to some muslims talban are mahapurkhs but to others they are seen as evil...who is right and who is wrong?..is their even a right and wrong?..or is everything truth according to you?

I think it’s a given that there are false paths in this world my comment was to say that you cannot produce an argument saying that “all faiths do not lead to god” and lead out with a Islamic terrorist group. It would be the same as a Christian/muslim/jewish forum saying certain sects such as Namdharis represent sikhi?

You’re making massive generalisation and that kind of inward thinking will only serve to distance Sikhs from the world we live in.

Satinder Sartaj rocks. It's probably a good thing he isn't classed as a Sikh by some of you lots' standards.

I have listened to his albums, heard his lyrics, and although I don't understand every lyric of his being born and bred in england, I understand enough to know that his lyrics speak so much truth and his popularity and fame is much needed in Punjab and around the world to raise awareness of key issues.

Also, those that know him well, know he is a very very good guy and genuinely cares about people. Doesn't matter what some of you jokers think anyway. Sikhi is more than just a label. It's more than just black and white writings.

Guru Sahib has many rang, many roops - not just in the form of Sikhs and our Guru Sahibs. But in each He resides... irrespective of gender, colour and caste. I don't think Sartaj ever classed himself or is classed as a religious man, which I think is awesome coz I would hate to be classed as religious if some of you are fall under that category. He's spiritual, not religious. There's a difference.

people dont adore sartaaj because they think he is sikh.

Its because his songs have true meaning to them and his voice is phenomenal.

He is a breathe of fresh air to the desi music industry. You cannot discredit someone just because he Isnt what you perceived him to be. A green dastaar doesnt make anyone muslim. Hara vi rabb da rang ya! He is spreading positivity and thats what matters. As for Sikh Channel advertising his tours, please take it up with them.

cookie loving, namo sharab - are correct - sartaj is simply the best - the best i've ever heard - some of his songs so inter twinned

with sikhe philosophical thought process it's unreal.

The internet warriors on here would never understand as they are mostly cocunuts - brown on the outside white on the inside therefore them dissing sartaj and exclaiming overwhelming - they make me sick as they have no knowledge of their mother tounge.

internet warriors - learn your mother tounge and grow up sartaaj is a complete gem - all sikh channels should be promoting most of his stuff as much as possible.

Guest KopSingh

cookie loving, namo sharab - are correct - sartaj is simply the best - the best i've ever heard - some of his songs so inter twinned

with sikhe philosophical thought process it's unreal.

The internet warriors on here would never understand as they are mostly cocunuts - brown on the outside white on the inside therefore them dissing sartaj and exclaiming overwhelming - they make me sick as they have no knowledge of their mother tounge.

internet warriors - learn your mother tounge and grow up sartaaj is a complete gem - all sikh channels should be promoting most of his stuff as much as possible.

100% bro, oh be careful though, ur truth may get ur post removed by the original poster.