Is There Any Place In Delhi Somewhere Where Dogs Go For Matha Take

scooter

WJKK WJKF

Today my old bibi (around 75 years) told me that there is a place in delhi somewhere where dogs go for matha take in Gurudwara and sit there and listen to ardaas.

She is saying that Gurudwara is near to Baba hardev singh di kothi and nirankari hospital near some river.

I don't know if thats true or not but she is saying that she has herself visited that place and seen all this.

Can anyone confirm that please. she was saying this with very confidence but i am not sure. She was saying that they also eat langar as well. I am not sure if thats possible or not. She says that she has seen this 12 years ago.

Not sure about how intelligent dogs are but considering the original question posted by 'scooter' it is save to assert that they are certainly more intelligent than some of the people who post on this forum. Whilst some may think that seeking out dogs that do 'math tek' at Gurdwaras in Delhi might appear to be evidence of deep pitr for Sikhi, other would contend that it reveals a bankruptcy of faith and belief. If you believe that sat guru is everywhere, within our hears, in the environment around us and indeed manifest in the whole of the cosmos, then you would not need to find evidence in 'extraordinary' places and things. Seeking out evidence for god is as far away from sehaj avastha as one can get. Mahar ji says 'so satgur merry naal hey, jithey kithey menoo leya shadaee'

Not sure about how intelligent dogs are but considering the original question posted by 'scooter' it is save to assert that they are certainly more intelligent than some of the people who post on this forum.

You've obviously never seen Lassie --- or even 80s English children's TV favourite 'Woof'.

I was in Gurgaon last month and met a black labrador and an English sheepdog who were commuting to their job as call centre operatives. The black labrador (i think he was called Ranjit) had just returned from the gurdwara where one of his uncles had organised an akhand path.

He gave me his mobile number and on my next visit to Delhi, he is going to take me to the gurdwara - i'll update details on the forum then.

You've obviously never seen Lassie --- or even 80s English children's TV favourite 'Woof'.

Or Rin Tin Tin. Sweep from the Sooty Show was quite intelligent as well, and very funny.

I was in Gurgaon last month and met a black labrador and an English sheepdog who were commuting to their job as call centre operatives.

was he there on holiday?