Indian Culture Versus Gurmat(Khalsa) Culture And Making Leaders

shastarSingh

20 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Not a particularly big cricket fan.

India is a country where humans are worshipped, Tendulkar is not a God,  he is just a human being.

A young white girl supported kisan andolan and bhainchod tendulkar said it's Indian people's personal matter.

If tendulkar's son rapes his real sister, will tendulkar say that I don't need outer help as it's my families personal matter??????

25 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Not a particularly big cricket fan.

India is a country where humans are worshipped, Tendulkar is not a God,  he is just a human being.

As ‘clever’ (cunning) as many Indians are, they seem to be very easily brainwashed. They believe any <banned word filter activated> the media tells them 

And going back to the first post by @shastarSingh, English culture and school system actually encourages individuality and ‘being different’ and producing leaders (especially in private school system) 

7 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

A young white girl supported kisan andolan and bhainchod tendulkar said it's Indian people's personal matter.

If tendulkar's son rapes his real sister, will tendulkar say that I don't need outer help as it's my families personal matter??????

It does not matter what Tendulkar thinks 

Just because he was a good batsman does not make his opinion valid in any other matters. 

5 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

As ‘clever’ (cunning) as many Indians are, they seem to be very easily brainwashed. They believe any <banned word filter activated> the media tells them 

And going back to the first post by @shastarSingh, English culture and school system actually encourages individuality and ‘being different’ and producing leaders (especially in private school system) 

There is problem with English cricket too. They are too SOFT and get a bit weak in crisis situation. They are always thrashed by Australians in Australia.

Only Andrew flintoff was excellent.

26 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Marathis don’t like Sikhs historically?

2 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

I really love listening to sir Ian chappell.

Even Punjabi culture has flaws.

I am 39 and my mad bevkoof mother doesn't allow me to take any decision. She out of her Moh(which is one of the 5 chorr) never trained me to be self independent and to survive in this mad world.

She also made sure that I get divorced.

That's sad, bro. On the bright side you were intelligent enough to pinpoint the cause of the relationship breakdown. Most guys persist under the belief that it "just happened" or blame the wife at the insistence of the mother.