Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana - Fansi Date Set

Like I said brothers his shaheedi will give new strength and raise awareness to new generation of Sikhs for breaking the Indian Union a great propaganda victory....however if he is spared we keep his precious life safe but the Sikh nation will perhaps go into a coma again forgetting about nationhood and our recent history so either way its a win win situation. What shaheeds have done is always fight in the interests of the Sikh kaum whereas those leaders who are subservient to pakistan, indian or other governments will bend over backwards to please their political masters like dogs. The Sikh lions like bhai sahib is very happy to kiss the noose of death as a GurSikh he is showing us Sikhs again we have not lost our pride.

We have people who will punish those who do injustice against our kaum, like a Sikh Spartan he and others took out a villian chief minister of punjab (bent singh) responisble for sanctioning wholesale murder of thousands of Sikh youths. More Sikh Spartans will be born ready to break Hindustan having witnessed a sacrifice of bhai sahib for the Sikh faith and nation.

what planet are we on - let him have shaeedi - it's going to inspire more -- what a load of codswallop

on the contrary by sigining these petitions its not about being cowardice it,s about exposing india's conduct towards sikhs to the world you plonker:

I agree. He wants to become shaheed and we should encourage him. All these petitions make us look like cowards

every sikh must sign this peptition if they don't then they are ill educated about india and the world in general

Lolol. You think by signing these petitions we will suddenly be on CNN and BBC? C'mon man. First of all, this Sikh knew what he was doing. He knew the consequences of his actions and he accepted them. No, he wanted them, just like Baba Deep Singh Ji, who knew he would die in his effort but had to liberate Harmandir Sahib. Just like Bhai Mani Singh, who knew he would die, and not convert. You think then Sikhs were having protests? No! They were in Gurdwara, praying that Baba Deep Singh and Bhai Mani Singh died with a smile on their lips and Naam in their Man.

We should do the same. We should be praying for this Sikh, not so he is freed, but so he dies the way a sikh is supposed to die, kissing the noose and with Waheguru in his Man.

You think these petitions are going to stop the execution? You think these petitions are going to air on ANY news network? No, they make us look like fools and cowards, groveling at the feet of the Indian government begging "let this man live! Stop killing us!"

Even if Bhai Sahibs shaheedi inspired ONE Sikh, to stop cutting his hair, or inspires a Kesdhari Sikh to become Amritdhari, then it is a Death well spent, and I pray that Bhai Sahib will shout a Jaikaara before he is executed.

As Guru Ji promised "whoever fights for the sikh religion (deen), he will be given liberation of his soul (mukhti)" so what more you need this shere is fighting purely for Sikh deen and kaum and is wishing for shahadat in the way the glorious hero's of the panth before him have. Yes we make our efforts to save him we do a mass new media campaign and protests but if his sentence goes ahead then the consequences for the Indian government will be dire and a high price will be paid not only in negative publicity for its so called modern secular democracy but also it will again re-awaken the sleeping Sikh military minded lions who will question what kind of slave system they living under.

I'm not sure how the argument you made translates to why I should sign this petition. You went straight from saying "he wants death on the battlefield" to "sign the petition". I'm not signing any damn petition and instead respect Bhai Sahibs wishes that he becomes shaheedi, and I will do Ardas so he goes out like a Sikh should.

I'm not sure how the argument you made translates to why I should sign this petition. You went straight from saying "he wants death on the battlefield" to "sign the petition". I'm not signing any damn petition and instead respect Bhai Sahibs wishes that he becomes shaheedi, and I will do Ardas so he goes out like a Sikh should.

We should sign the petition on the grounds that butchers are being appointed to government positions and Bhai Sahib, who helped take out one of the butchers is being hung. To show that India is just as corrupt as it was in 1980s, we all should sign the petition to make sure our presence is not silenced.