Your Favorite Forum Members

S1ngh

i wonder why anyone didn't mention "himkire" . That guy is really really great and in depth knowledge of sikhi. He really has understood Gurbani and Gursikhi from what SGGSJ wanted to convey. Although its difficult to comprehend his posts . I have printed many of his posts and i have to read again and again to understand him. I wish if i could meet him personally

• 6 years later...
On 6/17/2018 at 7:04 AM, lostconfussedsingh said:

monatosingh,

AjeetSinghPunjabi i mean this user is everything like he speaks the truth there is no lying in him.

I sometimes can relate to him as i to have same gender liking like i feel bi and like men sometimes. Plus i have worn nail polish in my toes !!! 

Sometimes i feel like a women stuck in a mans body which i bet this user must feel like the way he is talking about his life. I do wonder if he has thought about a sex change operation as i have been reading about it as it is free in the uk lol.

thank you so much 

Just now, MisterrSingh said:

Rehnde, bhraava! Unpadhe lokka nu ni chamliye da. ?

no, actually its a rare to see an uncle post 70 age being active in a sikh forum. Thanks for your efforts and contribution 

Just now, silverSingh said:

Hey MisterSingh, don’t be so modest now! You know you have been my favorite since the creation of earth, moon and fire? Don’t shy away now.  I like reading your posts, your unusual sense of humour, your wise sayings and much more. You are the wisest person on this otherwise dumb forum, MisterSingh Ji. You are like an ancient maharishi with lots of wisdom and insight.... I better stop now.

eh zaada ho gaya hun .. ?