Why Are There No Women Granthies In Darbar Sahib?

Depth

isnt pro-creation lust aswell?...lol..come on singh be realistic..not everything is so black and white

Did the Guru's say anything against sex and procreation? No, all they said was have sex within marriage and dont commit the grave sin of adultery.. only to share a bed w your wife. .no one else.. ok i will agree that having sex with a wife also involves lust.. but the commenter to whom i responded stated that "so what if the ragi is gay...sikhi is not against homosexuality" Sikh is clearly against Homosexuality! why the hell would bani advocate Homosexuality? and if that wasnt bad enough, the commenter took it even further and went to the limits of calling a ragi gay? haye waheguru...

This is what happens to a panth run by the uneducated, you see only black and white in a life full of grey.No wonder record numbers of sikhs are actually turning away from amrit where with one hand we promote EQUALITY from all then posters like the above start putting sanctions on this only applicable fully to men....women are equal when we want them to be? homosexuality against sikhi because of harmann1990's INTERPRETATION of bani (p.s 1990 makesyou 21/22 probably havent experienced much of the world)

This is what happens to a panth run by the uneducated, you see only black and white in a life full of grey.No wonder record numbers of sikhs are actually turning away from amrit where with one hand we promote EQUALITY from all then posters like the above start putting sanctions on this only applicable fully to men....women are equal when we want them to be? homosexuality against sikhi because of harmann1990's INTERPRETATION of bani (p.s 1990 makesyou 21/22 probably havent experienced much of the world)

Can you try to stick to the question raised in this thread rather than trying to make grey comments on your

sexual preferences?

if you read the comment it does address the OPs question of womens rights aswell please read before you write Jsinghz

my interpretation of bani? Sikhi teaches the panj chor ... go ask any high granthi or strict Sikh he will explain to you that Sikhi is against homosexuality if my interpretation isnt enough for you just because i am 21?..yes, i am only 21.. says so in my profile under age... .uneducated? i was brought up in a Sikh Household where both my parents did paath every single morning and we all went to Gurdwara every Sunday ... i got deep into Sikhi myself at the age of 12-13 and started doing paath and research myself.. yes, i do not know everything and i am still learning... never mind.. y m i arguing and defending against an ignorant fool such as yourself and wasting my time here?

yes it is your interpretation of bani i offered a point of view which i never said was 100% this is a place to debate not to thrust your illogical arguments on others. High granthi or strict sikh unlike you i learn from my life experiences i do not sikh out "these baba/sants/high granthis" if i meet some chardikala singh/singhni in sangat i will take on their views and see where we differ

I would guess the majority of us where born in a sikh household and i guess nearly everyone's parents did paath each and every morning(ps we are not christians we dont have a special sunday just for the gurdwara lol), unlike u im obviously not into deep sikhi so your comments obviously go right over my head!

my point that i put forward was that being gay/a woman is not against sikhi your only rebuttal was that sex is for pro creation however that is flawed as if a woman/man was barren would that mean that the should not have married? instead of throwing about abuse how about answering the question?

yes it is your interpretation of bani i offered a point of view which i never said was 100% this is a place to debate not to thrust your illogical arguments on others. High granthi or strict sikh unlike you i learn from my life experiences i do not sikh out "these baba/sants/high granthis" if i meet some chardikala singh/singhni in sangat i will take on their views and see where we differ

I would guess the majority of us where born in a sikh household and i guess nearly everyone's parents did paath each and every morning(ps we are not christians we dont have a special sunday just for the gurdwara lol), unlike u im obviously not into deep sikhi so your comments obviously go right over my head!

my point that i put forward was that being gay/a woman is not against sikhi your only rebuttal was that sex is for pro creation however that is flawed as if a woman/man was barren would that mean that the should not have married? instead of throwing about abuse how about answering the question?

And you say based on your beliefs that a person's sexuality is the main reason for marriage. Ever seen a man being dragged around by his wife because his sexual inclination has taken over his brain? The world is a lab. If everyone in this world is to be treated as your brother or sister can you have a sexual inclination for them? Why would Guru Sahib tell everyone to refer to others as their brothers and sisters, when by your understanding sexual inclination is a or main reason for marriage?

Many people put Sikhi in a box because of their shortcomings. I can't escape this, so Sikhi says its okay to commit such and such. I can't comprhend this, so Sikhi says it can be done or can't.....whatever i concluded with my limited ability. I wonder how big Akal Purakh is for those who put Sikhi in a box.

Can't wait till the dominate women stand up for their equal rights and have two sexually inclined husbands marching behind them with there little bells and leashes on. They are going to look so cute!!!!!!