Why Are There No Women Granthies In Darbar Sahib?

Depth

• 4 weeks later...

How about we just let the bibian raise this issue? By all books, there are no restrictions. If bibian really want a particular sewa then they have to work for it and earn it. Also, such issues need to be raised by those who live locally rather than someone from other country (huge cultural differences).

Without any offense to all my brothers and sisters.. It is a shocking reality that our sisters in Punjab are not active anywhere in any field. How many kaur activist we see today (both here and there) ?

Take a look at this forum, how many bibian we see discussing any social or political issue at hand? Either it is all singhs fault for not providing platform or either bibian taking their freedom granted.

Bibian and Banday can do any job in our sikhi society however preferences can be given to certain gender in various fields.

about 9ish years back i know of jatha of bibiyan (who i wont name as im pretty sure they wont approve) got together and protested at Sri Akal Takht Sahib. They were beaten with danday by the SGPC force or whatever they call themselves. I know one bibi personally who left with broken ribs.

• 5 months later...

about 9ish years back i know of jatha of bibiyan (who i wont name as im pretty sure they wont approve) got together and protested at Sri Akal Takht Sahib. They were beaten with danday by the SGPC force or whatever they call themselves. I know one bibi personally who left with broken ribs.

Really? If its true its absolutely disgusting and appalling should be condemned in strongest possible terms, so much of empowerment of women..what a shame.!!

And you say based on your beliefs that a person's sexuality is the main reason for marriage. Ever seen a man being dragged around by his wife because his sexual inclination has taken over his brain? The world is a lab. If everyone in this world is to be treated as your brother or sister can you have a sexual inclination for them? Why would Guru Sahib tell everyone to refer to others as their brothers and sisters, when by your understanding sexual inclination is a or main reason for marriage?

Many people put Sikhi in a box because of their shortcomings. I can't escape this, so Sikhi says its okay to commit such and such. I can't comprhend this, so Sikhi says it can be done or can't.....whatever i concluded with my limited ability. I wonder how big Akal Purakh is for those who put Sikhi in a box.

Can't wait till the dominate women stand up for their equal rights and have two sexually inclined husbands marching behind them with there little bells and leashes on. They are going to look so cute!!!!!!

A man being run by a woman is wack. I think the 5 thieves thing has been christainized, like how someone described it as not hiding from it but like ok it's there. Ok? So? There's ego, lust, etc. and? Still do ur thing, u just 'know' it's all instinct. We need to hold our own bluestar and raid the f out of our own takht and get these lax hindus out of there now.

because guys will perv on them

Girls perv too, wut u got a sword for?

Condemened? Um, a random man beats my sister with a danda

honestly i would find woman granthis uncomfortable...after reading sri charitropakiyan you will know why...

Ok, so you find female sexuality uncomfortable. keep your dirty thoughts to yourself. It means you don't have control over you, and you are just learning what female sexuality is like so you be like ok, hmm that's what she's thinking? And being full of kaam you think about how you respond to that, as in what you want to do to her.

Kaam, is not natural attraction or 'lust' if you go to hug your 'wife' and you're in the moment that's not Kaam. Kaam is doing certain things and being a little wuss thinking I'ma manipulate her with this and this and try to 'get her into bed'. It's ish like buying chocolate and flowers, not genuinely but because you want to do abc to get s-e-x.

Glad that realization came now, make sense cuz we natural that ish is not. Kaam is the pursuit of sex, if you joined at the soul others drop their panties you walk the other way. U can't be uncomforatable with the ish though, people got hangups and they put it on others/themselves/ or the quom.

It's a journey though, a personal one, like for me an old gangbanger; stopping someone, from going on that, well that's what we go to war over. I don't think it'd be the best use of my resources to go and start beating up the dirty old men who are in the SGPC, if it becomes that at some point..

and don't get the impression from sri charitropakiyan that kaam filled realtions always result in bad children, people born as themselves you know. Reading stuff is dif. from experience it too though.

And, you structure yourself to follow the hukam cuz there's some sense in it, don't be a blind bat. Cuz better 10 true than 100 fake. I think many are amritdhari as a facade better they weren't, better they didn't claim sikhi (any of them) by doing paath, but then not eating meat on certain days.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

---

Also f tradition, we are the khalsa we don't like a tradition we change it; panj pyarre make a declartion. Ok, done.

--

not being real, not being yourself but attempting to use money, force, status, and wealth to get genetic opportunity. Which is why RT, marriage as seen in Punjabi culture is not anand karaj as it is kaam.

How about we just let the bibian raise this issue? By all books, there are no restrictions. If bibian really want a particular sewa then they have to work for it and earn it. Also, such issues need to be raised by those who live locally rather than someone from other country (huge cultural differences).

Without any offense to all my brothers and sisters.. It is a shocking reality that our sisters in Punjab are not active anywhere in any field. How many kaur activist we see today (both here and there) ?

Take a look at this forum, how many bibian we see discussing any social or political issue at hand? Either it is all singhs fault for not providing platform or either bibian taking their freedom granted.

Mai to ha es forum te :) Bibi aa mai :)

Bibian and Banday can do any job in our sikhi society however preferences can be given to certain gender in various fields.

Mai to ha es forum te :) Bibi aa mai :)

They just got their <banned word filter activated> kicked for doing it. I'm gonna let abused children also stand up for themself because they're obvioulsy not being active in the field of self-justice.

Obviously, bunch of stupid people's in this thread don't get that while a mother might care (mother as example) she will not want to get herself killed, raped, or beaten when she has other stuff she cares about.

How about, you see something you correct it. So many people dancing on hot coals tryna get someone to step up, truth is the summer heat of battle (facing up to things) is much nicer than the heat of knowing you being a str8

<banned word filter activated>!