Islam-Sikhism

I'm sure our Hindu 'friends' are loving this thread. We are surely puppets on their strings.

They occupy our land and deny us fredom and yet we're havin' a pop at islam.

They massacre us and yet we're having a pop at islam.

They try to anihilate us and yet we're havin a pop at islam.

They deny us basic human rights and yet we're havin a pop at islam.

They must be lauging their socks off. They must be blessing the day they ever met people like us. Not only can they subdue us and take away our dignity....but they can then even go on to make us fight their dirty proxy war against the muslims for them. Is there really no limit to our sillyness ?

I agree that there are alot of right wing nuts on this forum who love to hate islam but your post doesnt belong in this thread have you clicked the link to that disgusting website

I agree that there are alot of right wing nuts on this forum who love to hate islam but your post doesnt belong in this thread have you clicked the link to that disgusting website

No of course I ain't clicked on it. I've got a nation of over 1 Billion hell-bent on destroying everything I hold dear. Do you really think I have the time, or indeed should give any effort, to a handfull of backward teenagers in their bedroom writing spitefull stuff ? I know where my priorities lie.

[

I'm sure our Hindu 'friends' are loving this thread. We are surely puppets on their strings.

They occupy our land and deny us fredom and yet we're havin' a pop at islam.

They massacre us and yet we're having a pop at islam.

They try to anihilate us and yet we're havin a pop at islam.

They deny us basic human rights and yet we're havin a pop at islam.

They must be lauging their socks off. They must be blessing the day they ever met people like us. Not only can they subdue us and take away our dignity....but they can then even go on to make us fight their dirty proxy war against the muslims for them. Is there really no limit to our sillyness ?

I personallty do not care whether people agree with me or not but muslims are our enemies as well as the hindus! so if muslims attack us or what we believe in we have every right to stand up and put them right. I am aware there are a lot of good muslims and hindus out there Im not aiming thgis at them but those groups wjho think that they can go around and chat crap!