Sikh Girls And Low Self Esteem

hgsingh

Guest GuestSingh
1 hour ago, Singh12 said:

Yeah I agree. Especially when it comes to marriage. Most Punjabis tend to marry other Punjabis. I’m just acting hurt for no reason. I obviously see mainly Punjabis with other Punjabis. Just hurts when you see that one kaur who dates out lol. I feel as if sikh girls tend to realize this after going through a few relationships with other people. They come  running back when they realize showing up to family weddings or events doesn’t really work with a gora. Most white and Indian girl marriages don’t really tend to last. I take my back my statement, its obviously a minority. 

bruv dnt call em a kaur/singh. they dnt deserve it. dating is a western concept. its never had a place in sikhi n never will. 

its true tht a lotta brown girls r at it. even dastaar walia. uk, us, canada. theyre like rats, theyre everywhere.

u say the odd one girl who dates out but obviously u dnt wat all the rest of em have dun. theyve probably already had their fun wiv all sorts before uve even met em. n ull never knw the truth either. 

those who decide to abandon their own n never look bk deserve be abandoned for gd themselves wen they cum runnin bk. thts their problem. let em live wiv it.

12 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

theres plenty of female sikh role models. some as recent as 1984.

dnt make excuses for these shameless dogs.

if they cnt be bothered to do any basic research on history or interact/keep sangat of decent sikh females whove been inspired then thts their problem.

1984 its bloody 2019 who can they see on tv etc as a positive role model

Your family structure, culture and values, the Paannth itself is under atrack. This is true of the world in general but some peoples are being targetted much more heavily. You can blame the girls, or you can look for the root and try and solve it there. I know talkin it and finger pointing is your specialty here but there are better avenues to focus your energy in. 

In part their expectation is set wrong,  their idea of their role in the world and in marriage is misinformed and the men who are equally misinformed are unappealing. 

16 hours ago, Singh12 said:

I must agree majority of Sikh girls are dating outside of the community. Whether that be white, black, and Muslim. Very and I mean very few Sikh girls in 2019 are dating other Sikh guys.

the majority of sikh girls are not dating at all so don't know where you came out with that tripe , and for sure the ones that do are influenced by media that their live are incomplete without some Ahole mucking up their minds and bodies when they should be studying , the influence is there for ALL KIDS I've see footage of nursery kids complaining that they don't have a GF or BF , it's tragic. Muslim boys know that sheltered  girls are too easy to flatter even negging will work such as 'if your religion is so accepting why don't you accept me and give me a chance'

Basically it is all girls and boys living in the West being influence by their peers' perceived happiness (yeah everyone's a winner in the insta life) and the constant dripdripdrip of 'you are a loser if you don't have a partner, forget about studying concentrate on drama'

Frankly you are not a sikh but a troll and everyone can see it

I think parents and wider families (especially the young men) need to be aware that we have this sort of crucial period between about 13 years old and mid twenties, when many (but not all) kurian would skank the hell out (given the opportunity), and disrupt this as often as possible. Also subtle but clear intimidation towards potential romeos is also a strong deterrent. 

That whole nerd, momma's boy emasculated apna, and the other 'modren' type pendu boy who rides around in a flash car blaring bhangra out has to to end quickly - if I was a girl and these were the types of guys I was limited too - I'd probably run too. lol

Guest GuestSingh
10 hours ago, Singh12 said:

I agree they come out of nowhere...also true that these days it’s impossible to know their background. We know most of them have been around the block anyways. What part of UK you from bruv?

w.midlands. same areas u grew up in. its a sikh stronghold but u always get the odd strays here n there jus like any otha place unfortunately.

the worst thing we can do is copy their bad antics. forget the idea of datin n stoopin dwn to their level to get one bk on em to feel gd aftawards. better to keep wateva self respect/sikh values we have n leave the rest to maharaj.

few of my close circle have married from panjab. recent trend atm tht tells its own story.

jus keep faith n believe the wait will be worth it.

Guest GuestSingh
6 hours ago, Redoptics said:

1984 its bloody 2019 who can they see on tv etc as a positive role model

thts the point. they cnt. cuz theres no one there. even those worshipped by dumbos need a hero/inspration themselves.

whether these girls take it upon themselves to search afta bad experiences or have an extremely unlikely wake up call is up to them. cuz they aint gna listen to anyone else but the media.