Question For Bibiaa

Guest .

Benti Singho, Can some Singh from the UK help this Bibi out. Bhenji can you please do kirpa on a Singh and make account here and let him handle the person that is harassing you.

As nice as this is, it also does nothing to empower the Bhenji to know that she can handle this situation on herself. Yes, it is good to know that our Bhaji's/Singhs are around if/when but I don't know this person however being a Sikh I know she has the strength and courage to overcome this. Women have a lot of strength please do not underestimate this.

Unfortunate that pepper spray is illegal. It can be very helpful at times. Kirpans are not illegal though.

Also, I will advise you to take up some kind of martial arts training. Guruji commanded that all Sikhs have to know it to be able to defend themselves and others. As for right now, try to get someone to walk with you, but since that is hard, either get someone to handle him for you, or just ignore him

As nice as this is, it also does nothing to empower the Bhenji to know that she can handle this situation on herself. Yes, it is good to know that our Bhaji's/Singhs are around if/when but I don't know this person however being a Sikh I know she has the strength and courage to overcome this. Women have a lot of strength please do not underestimate this.

If you want to empower this Bhenji then telling her to ignore the person is not the solution, but will only contribute to him advancing....see this happen myself. If the person stops just by telling him to stop then that's great, but by the way Bhenji as described this person, he is one that thinks hes some kind of a go-getter type. With such people, then it's best to present them with a person that will challenge him on the go-getting part and then he'll run away with is tail between his legs and he won't bother this Bibi or another Bibi again. This Bibi can tell him to stop, but what is stopping him from going after others and what makes you thing he will stop? Have you ever heard a man stop after a woman tells the man to stop? Instead they think it's some kind of game, where the Bibi wants the attention....she'll give in sooner or later.

One sister was being harassed by one guy. The little clown didn't know i over heard, once he realized his face is going to be black and blue...he tried to run, but i didn't let him go till the message was sent to him. Next day his buddy was begging for his mercy....the guy wasn't even man enough to come forward himself.

If you want to empower this Bhenji then telling her to ignore the person is not the solution, but will only contribute to him advancing....see this happen myself. If the person stops just by telling him to stop then that's great, but by the way Bhenji as described this person, he is one that thinks hes some kind of a go-getter type. With such people, then it's best to present them with a person that will challenge him on the go-getting part and then he'll run away with is tail between his legs and he won't bother this Bibi or another Bibi again. This Bibi can tell him to stop, but what is stopping him from going after others and what makes you thing he will stop? Have you ever heard a man stop after a woman tells the man to stop? Instead they think it's some kind of game, where the Bibi wants the attention....she'll give in sooner or later.

One sister was being harassed by one guy. The little clown didn't know i over heard, once he realized his face is going to be black and blue...he tried to run, but i didn't let him go till the message was sent to him. Next day his buddy was begging for his mercy....the guy wasn't even man enough to come forward himself.

I hardly think asking a Singh to walk with her is aiding her either. I also don't think it will contribute to his approaching her. As a Singhni I know that it is possible to ignore a person confidently without fear of reprisal...I myself have experience of this. What happen's in a situation when there is no 'person that will challenge him' around, must we wait for a SIngh? Answers on a postcard.

Benti Singho, Can some Singh from the UK help this Bibi out. Bhenji can you please do kirpa on a Singh and make account here and let him handle the person that is harassing you.

No, she doesn't need a singh to protect her, she can handle the situation herself. I don't think she should say anything back, she should just ignore him. If you say something, it attracts attention because that's what he wants! These sorts of things happen to everyone, even though it hasn't happened to me in years. Just ignore him and keep away and don't go out at night.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tuhintuhin

waheguru ji ignore him.....as somebody said pretend like you are hearing music...pretend like you haven't even seen him......don't even look at him......your attention will mek things worse......don't say anything to him...until he comes and say anything...then you say no I am not intersted ...if he still doesn't understand ask him to back off or you'll file complaint aginst him.............I think he would not harrass you after that................

do ardas to guru ji ..say you want to get rid of this harrasment created by that <banned word filter activated>.....Guru ji please help me...you'll surely be helped..........

waheguru bhala kare

• 2 weeks later...

Gurfateh..

Has anyone here been in any awkward or uncomfortable situations with weirdo strangers? How did you deal with it?

I'm a uni student living away from home and there's a person I have to see every day on my way in who has made some odd/slightly creepy comments. And now he has a staring problem and keeps making excuses to approach me.

I'm quite sensitive and easily upset so maybe I'm overreacting but I just feel really rubbish and alone. Don't know how to handle the situation.

Any advice would be great. Thanks.

smash him jks tell teacher