A Letter (Dated March 20, 2012) From Bhai Rajoana To Sikh Quom

Singh, Mahan

Vaisakhi letter translation

Resptected khalsa jio

WJKK WJKF

First of all I offer my Ardas to the Akal purakh for Chardi Kala (high spirits ) of the panth.

The youth heirs of my Quaum living in India and abroad, your act of waving kesri flags has attracted the attention of the world towards khalsa panth.

Kesri nisans everywhere have filled new zeal in the melancholy khalsa landscape. Children, I want to appeal to you today that now come back to your home (sikhi swaroop ).

I know that you had never wandered too far , disappointed by your leaders’ behavior you were just standing guard at the threshold. This has been proven by your acts of wearing kesri (orange) turbans and waving kesri flags. Our house is different from all others of this world. This house’s foundation was laid by Guru Nanak with his own hands , then Guru Angad, Guru Ramdas and Guru Amardas erected walls on this foundation. Then Guru Arjan dev by sitting on hot iron plate , put the lantern (Iron scaffolding for roofs). Guru teg bahadur plastered it with the sacrifice of his head in Chandni chowk and Guru Gobind Singh jee hoisted kesri nishans on this by getting his four sons martyred

Then Baba Deep Singh, Baba Banda Singh Bahadar , Mai Bhago and countless others created the four walls around this house by sacrificing themselves in the battle field. The lawn of this house was created when mothers garlanded their necks with pieces of their children, singhs were sawed into two, or cut into little pieces. The fragrance of this lawn created an awereness about its existence throughout the world.

You tell me kids will anyone want to leave such a special house ? Please heed my request and come home. While coming back remember that you should not bow to anyone other than Guru Granth Sahib and Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

The sants and babas are mired in maya and conspiracy, beware of them – Stik to Nam Japna , wand chakna and kirt karni. (meditate, share and earn with sweat of your brow).

After coming back to sikh swaroop , carry yourself with such grace that the world bows to us.

Get up at Amrit vela, work out, make exercise grounds in cities and villages , eat well and cast away intoxicants as if they were your enemies. Create such an atmosphere around yourself that the whole world gets astonished. Compared to westerners’ burgers and pizzas our lassi, makki de roit and saag are much more nutritious and delicious. First we will have to take pride in ourselves then only the world will respect us.

While I am advising you , I am also aware of the fact that my own family members should also become true and sincere Sikhs , they should not make this house a source of their living but should leave it as a symbol of quam’s anakh , self respect and self esteem.

On the auspicious occasion of Vaisakhi, lets all vow to come back to our home and get back to our guru’s feet. Vaisakhi greetings from me to the entire Panth. I will always be indebted to you for love you have shown for me – oh youth living here and abroad.

Rab Rakha.

Dated: 7 – april 2012

Kothi no 16 , central jail patiala

the movement is over now.....

who sed the movement is over bro? jus look how every1 woke up for the last 2 weeks or so, if we can just carry on the momentum, then u never kno. but it dus appear the movement now will have to be non-violent, as is mentioned by bhai rajoana himself. the movement will hav 2 b with the pen, knowledge, unity and media etc

who sed the movement is over bro? jus look how every1 woke up for the last 2 weeks or so, if we can just carry on the momentum, then u never kno. but it dus appear the movement now will have to be non-violent, as is mentioned by bhai rajoana himself. the movement will hav 2 b with the pen, knowledge, unity and media etc

I think what Bhai Sahib means is to consolidate the movement and be careful that you do not fall into any traps which lead to a big crackdown. The meeting of Sumedh Saini and KPS GIll this week in Jalandhar hints at this. A lot of the true Sikh leaders are in Jail or are not allowed to speak at forums. Some suspect people have emerged recenctly to hijack the movement , appearing as Panthic.

On another point the Sikh Channel has just shown a discussion with SGPC leaders and it is clear that the lower down leaders feel Sikhs are being discriminated against by Delhi. They also said there was interference from outside Punjab to damage Sikhs, something the higher ups refuse to state.

Letter No. 7 26th March 2012

<

Most Respected Khalsa Jeo,

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

VaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

First of all I pray before Almighty God; may the Khalsa Panth forever remain steadfast and in high spirit.

Khalsa Ji all the newspapers today have reported that the Akali Dal and the Shiromani Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee have decided to lodge an appeal before the President of India to plea for clemency against my hanging. I only have one thing to say to these people: WATCHOUT! And STOP!

Do not attempt to approach murderers on my behalf, as a consequence of such lowly action you will only be dishonouring the pride of the Khalsa Panth at the feet of Delhi.

I wish to make it very clear before the court of the Khalsa Panth that I will not allow my entire struggle to be shaped by whether I “live or let to die” and neither will I let it hinge on whether I’m “freed or imprisoned”. My struggle is in getting justice for the people. So whether my life is taken immediately or extended, should have no bearing on my cause.

Khalsa Ji, since the 13th March and until the proclamation from Sri Akal Takhat Sahib, these Akali leaders have sat silent. These Akali leaders have neglected all nationalistic duty. They have set up memorials for shaheeds and with influence through hefty funding risen to power. They have betrayed loyalty of the shaheeds and yet claim to be their heirs. The whole Khalsa Panth is knows exactly how honest and truthful these Akali leader really are! The manner in which Khalsa conscientiousness has risen like a flash of lightning, igniting pride and passion, the swaying of Kesari Nishan Sahibs all round has sent shockwaves in the minds of the Akalis. Khalsa Ji these leaders that parade around with blue turbans are bogus Akalis, I say to them, if you cannot ask Delhi for justice on behalf of the thousands of Sikhs, if you cannot ask for justice for Punjab, then do not further attempt to humiliate our pride by grovelling pathetically at the feet of Delhi. I accept no sympathy from these cheating leaders that have betrayed or fallen short of their nationalistic duty. I do not wish to co-operate or associate myself with those that seek clemency on my behalf from the murderers who killed thousands of innocent Sikhs. I have no intention to bow or make any appeal before my killers. I await my enemy’s directive on the 31st. I say to the blue turbaned leaders that if they have no courage to seek justice from Delhi, then I suggest they take off their turbans and kirpans and instead don a “khaki short and cap”. Do not try to confuse the feeling of self-determination that has come as a whirlwind and do not attempt to interfere unduly as the Khalsa mind has awakened.

Khalsa Ji I would like to clarify another thing here, I do not endorse or require sympathy from any communal BJP; any congress minded captain or any member of Beant Singh’s family. They are the representatives of murderers and I do not seek their sympathy even in my future dreams for the next one thousand re-incarnations.

Only the well-being and success of the Khalsa Panth is my lifelong ambition!

Kothi No. 16

Central Jail, Patiala