Who Was This Singh At London Protest Yesterday?

genie

There was this singh with blue dastaar who tried to cause dividion and attack different jatha's when everyone was told explticly no back biting we are one on this issue. Yet he got up on the little box in front of everyone and had a go at another jatha. Can we get that clown to shut up in future or we will assume he is an indian agent and we will boycott him from the kaum.

I will try find a video of him he did this at the southall conference too trying to incite divsion between the jatha's.

P.s - there needs to be a way to change the title of the topic didnt know idiiot was a banned word so its been censored. Apologises

Guest KopSingh

i duno if i agree with u 2 b honest, he cant cant b an indian agent etc, he speakin some sense 2 me, hes callin for khalistan too, but some of the things he was sayin sound exactly like wat some ppl on this forum say too. he blasted badal, sed he wud slap wrong-doers in sangats public, sounds decent 2 me.

i duno man genie, cud u tell me exactly wat u didnt like about wat he sed, b specific, so i can watch it back again, incase i missed ur point.

cheers

also , the worse thing to see was some clowns youth covering their mouths appearing like islamists -why such behaviour - we don't need to act like muslims - just your presenece with prkash dara is enough.

You sometimes wonder what exactly goes on in people's brains. Why are they covering the lower half of their faces for? You're not wishing death on British soldiers or asking the West to leave your lands.

You're campaigning and raising awareness for a just cause. Seriously I think you're right - do these kids see Islamists such as Anjem Choudhary and his lot as role models? Do they like being equated to radical Muslims?

KopSingh, bro cos we are taking to keep ekta in the panth and these little infightings for legtimate or illegtimate reasons is not the time of place. We are trying to free are shere who is not fighting for any jatha or party he is fight for our kaum the whole Sikh community and some selfish people are trying to nit pick deliberately trying to create disunity this is why these people should be sidelined if they cant get any intelligence and control their anger. A Sikh uses his rage at the right moment and right time (ie on the battlefield during dharam yudh).

You sometimes wonder what exactly goes on in people's brains. Why are they covering the lower half of their faces for? You're not wishing death on British soldiers or asking the West to leave your lands. You're campaigning and raising awareness for a just cause. Seriously I think you're right - do these kids see Islamists such as Anjem Choudhary and his lot as role models? Do they like being equated to radical Muslims?

Well if you know the indian goverement then you may feel the need for this, there has been many times when sikhs have protested in the UK but when they go to India they have trouble as the Indian goverement think they are khalastani.

This move is not somthing I am promoting but this is wise and protection against anything of that sort happaning.

Please refrain from insulting sikhs this way as everyone can help Bhai Balwant Singh Ji and these people may have been trying to do their bit.

Sikhs need Unity at this moment in time, we can save Bhai Balwant singh ji

Listen to Dhadrian Wale's speach on sangat tv, came on about 15 minutes ago. Just amazing what he said.