Rajoanna Case, Govt Looking For Legal Suggestions

Vijayender

ਮੁੱਖ ਮੰਤਰੀ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਬਾਦਲ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਬਲਵੰਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਰਾਜੋਆਣਾ ਦੀ ਫਾਂਸੀ ਸਬੰਧੀ ਕਨੂੰਨੀ ਰਾÂ ਲੈ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ। ਚੰਡੀਗੜ੍ਹ 'ਚ ਗੱਲਬਾਤ ਦੌਰਾਨ ਬਾਦਲ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਮਾਮਲੇ 'ਚ ਕਨੂੰਨੀ ਰਾਏ ਲੈਣ ਦੇ ਬਾਅਦ ਹੀ ਕੋਈ ਕਾਰਵਾਈ ਕੀਤੀ ਜਾਵੇਗੀ।

Read the full story: http://www.jagbani.c.../jagbani_71151/

In short, parkash the giddar badal is making an excuse to avoid getting bad reputation over this. If he were an honest politician, he would have brought up the issue of why Sikh genocide leaders of the congress party were left off scratch free. Badal is not a Singh nor is he a Sikh.

When the Indian government attacked Harmandir Sahib, they left the akalis untouched because they had a deal with the central prior to the attack.

Basicly the only way forward to save him in my opinion is to make him the leader of Akal Takht jathedar. Bhai Ranjit singh was also to be executed but they made him the leader and he was saved.

If this is done, in my opinion he will be let free.

If we let him get hanged we will never get this type of a freedom fighter again just like there has not been another Sant Jarnail singh ji Bindrawale again.

Sikhs have done enough shaheedia now , now we need to save him.

The only reason leaders are saying let him get hanged is because if he stays alive he will be a great leader and many leaders now will get left behind thats why many leaders are saying let him be shaheeded.

Do anything just save him.

I promise you If we don't save him we will regret it in the near future.

What ever it takes , he needs to be saved.

badals are clever politicians. they escaped unhurt from whatever happened before. they want no trouble either from the centre (delhi govt) or from khalistanis. to do that-

(a) badal went to see manmohan in new delhi to discuss how can they solve this issue of hanging bhai ji.

(b) sukhbir asked jathedar akal takht sahib ji to see bhai ji and reqest him to appeal. but he refused. sukhbir don't want trouble in the state to start again.

© sukhbir requesting central govt to transfer bhai ji to Burail jail chandigarh which will be done any minute. from unconfirmed sources near sukhbir.

(d) congress wants people to think "oh" akalis are bad and they have done this to panth i.e. bhai jis hanging. akalis want no trouble in state.

(e) Khalistanis, who escaped abroad, are thinking whether to keep on shouting "khalistan zindabad" in front of embassies and let bhai ji hang on 31st OR appeal as they all did to stay abroad during trouble in punjab and bhai ji can then get "life term" instead of fansi.

(f) badals and congress controlling media in india not to make this news too hot.

Meanwhile bhai ji is in high spirits and has put on weight (only second example like Kartar singh sarabha while all others lost weight as they neared the date).

gpav6 an excellent suggestion.

it also seems like the indian govenment is playing , toying with the sikhs to see what kind of response this is

generating worldwide- i really think they will not hang Balwant Singh jee- simple reason too much at stake for

India on an international level. - call me thick - but the world has changed a lot more of recent. - lets see.

gpav6 an excellent suggestion.

it also seems like the indian govenment is playing , toying with the sikhs to see what kind of response this is

generating worldwide- i really think they will not hang Balwant Singh jee- simple reason too much at stake for

India on an international level. - call me thick - but the world has changed a lot more of recent. - lets see.

I think he will be hung if we don't take action.

If nothing is done until the 28th of march then on the 29th sikhs should do morcha, if they do this then I strongly think he will be saved.

Sikh's in the past have fought before, my question is why lose hope now?, if we let him get hanged the indian goverment may think sikhs are not people of action, we cannot at ANY level be called weak.

This is the last chance to save a freedom fighter like this, we lost Sant jarnail, Sukha and Jinda and many leaders due them doing kurbania.

We should not let this happen if we do we will be repenting.

I have asked a fellow friend who has just returned from India, punjab if any effort is being done to save him and he said nothing is being done in India compared to the U.K, no-one has even mentioned it to him until he came to england.

We need to save him, everyone can do seva to help him.

Never can have too many shaheeds. I think we are overlooking one crucial thing. Bhai Sahib WANTS to become shaheed. Should we stand by him or go against his wishes. We already have Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara who is no doubt working on another escape attempt...anyway, if he is not executed it will be a life sentence, and is that really better?