What about nanakpathis - they who follow Guru Ji when he appeared in his first human form but then don't follow him in his subsequent forms?

A Sikh is he who accepts Guru Ji in his forms from Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh, and acknowledges his current form of Guru Granth Sahib. To believe in anyone else as Guru would go against this.

I didn't know about nanakpathis too. wow. Soo much is going on in this duniya. I agree with you.

To "lovewahegurusinghni", the reason I ask about the avatar is because I spent hours coming up with a unique design for myself. If you obtained it from elsewhere I'd be grateful if you could let me know.

FWIW, that red circle embedded in the hilt is the Eye of Thundera.

Oh sorry, want me to change mine? I dunt know I just found it in my folder. it was saved in my pictures for so long. sorry Cant remember.

accepted that this is the most fundamental teaching, but who decides which of our Guru's teachings are worth following more than others.

namdhari sikhs for their obvious fault still hold other teachings of our gurus as fundamentally as we hold SGGS to be eternal Guru.

As Sikhs we must accept Naamdharis don't follow this first teaching Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj gave not to just one type of religion, but to every human in this universe. Gurbani specifically tells us and Gurmukhs (Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj) katha specifically tells us without Satguru everything else is nothing more than a ritual and the person is acting out of his ego, which translates into Manmukh. If anyone or any institution wants to go against Gurmat on this, then it is their decision and they will reap the outcome of it. I have nothing else to add to this, the below Rehat says it all.

REHAT

jo gur kw isK AKwey, Aqy Sbd gRMQ swihb jI dw gurU krky nw mMny, AwpxI mwieAw dy hMkwr ivc glqwn rhy

jo gur kaa sikh akhaaeae athae shabadh gra(n)thh saahib jee dhaa guroo karakae naa ma(n)nae aapanee maaeiaa dhae ha(n)kaar vich galathaan rehae

One who claims to be a Sikh of the Guru, but does not accept the Guru Granth Sahib as Guru; they will forever remain deluded by their egotistical attachment to Maayaa.

Rehatnama Bhai Chaupaa Singh Jee

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

What about nanakpathis - they who follow Guru Ji when he appeared in his first human form but then don't follow him in his subsequent forms?

A Sikh is he who accepts Guru Ji in his forms from Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh, and acknowledges his current form of Guru Granth Sahib. To believe in anyone else as Guru would go against this.

Nanak panthis may turn around and say they who believe in not the exclusive 1st form of Guru Nanak are lesser sikhs .

Now , in this hypothetical conflict who would be the judge as to who is right and wrong ??

think about it for a moment with rational mind .

EDIT ______________________

MODS , once again u ve shown this forum is nothing but theocracy and mods can edit whatever they wish ...

i won't come again !!!

How do you know that akaal takt does? :D curious question;D

Read your history and you will see. If not like i said, its best to go in person and find out.

Pffft when you say akal takht says there part of the Panth, thats just such a lame way to prove your question,...

Take it however you want it bro.

i dont beleive in thier reasoning of the 11th guru and so on, in fact i know of many fallacies in their "history" but they are upto this point still accepted as part of the wider Guru Khalsa Panth.

Sant Jarnail Singh himself invited Namdhari Singhs to Mehta to do kirtan.

Guest KopSingh

Nanak panthis may turn around and say they who believe in not the exclusive 1st form of Guru Nanak are lesser sikhs .

Now , in this hypothetical conflict who would be the judge as to who is right and wrong ??

think about it for a moment with rational mind .

EDIT ______________________

MODS , once again u ve shown this forum is nothing but theocracy and mods can edit whatever they wish ...

i won't come again !!!

u promise? coz a lot of ppl think ur a hindu rss agent on this site, me included

Sant Jarnail Singh himself invited Namdhari Singhs to Mehta to do kirtan.

First I would check with whoever told you this and then present them the Rehat Maryada that Taksal follows ever since Satguru. Here it is from the Jathedars of Taksal, which includes Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa:

The Khalsa should keep away from people who sit on cushions or high platforms, or get people to bow to them in the presence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, or exorcise ghosts. Khalsa Jee!

http://www.damdamita...id=68&showall=1

The Naamdhari Guru does this and Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa would never do something against Maryada.

When Sikhs read, sing, or do katha of Gurbani, where we are praising Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj.

But when Naamdharis read, sing, or do katha of Gurbani they are praising their man made Satguru. So they are twisting/changing Gurbani, which is one of the biggest crime any person can commit. We know from history the Guru's own son was excommunicated for twisting and changed Gurbani. The Naamdharis are going beyond this and making a man made Guru to represent the twisted Gurbani.

Satguru gave us clear orders, stay away from such people.