First I would check with whoever told you this ...

check it yourself, its in " SINGH GARJ" on page 290/291.

Singh Garj is a book transcripting all of Sant Ji's DYM speeches. I have heard the audio myself but cant go through 28 recordings to see where it is.

if i do come across it, then i will post the link here.

Keep yourself in denial mate!

over what ?

First I would check with whoever told you this and then present them the Rehat Maryada that Taksal follows ever since Satguru. Here it is from the Jathedars of Taksal, which includes Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa:

The Khalsa should keep away from people who sit on cushions or high platforms, or get people to bow to them in the presence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, or exorcise ghosts. Khalsa Jee!

http://www.damdamita...id=68&showall=1

The Naamdhari Guru does this and Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa would never do something against Maryada.

When Sikhs read, sing, or do katha of Gurbani, where we are praising Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj.

But when Naamdharis read, sing, or do katha of Gurbani they are praising their man made Satguru. So they are twisting/changing Gurbani, which is one of the biggest crime any person can commit. We know from history the Guru's own son was excommunicated for twisting and changed Gurbani. The Naamdharis are going beyond this and making a man made Guru to represent the twisted Gurbani.

Satguru gave us clear orders, stay away from such people.

Thank you for this, this has cleared up any question of whether NaamDaris are sikh or not

Edit: Topics like these are divisive and i dont know if there is a sticky, but this should be up there with topics that shouldnt be disscused as Sant Jee has cleared it up in this video, as for akaal Tackt has recongnised Naam Daris i say Bs, Sant Jee was Jathathi daars of Akaal Takht and wasnt brought off by Badal who is Pro Extreme Hindu propaganda

ARTICLE from the Encyclopædia Britannica

http://www.britannic...402222/Namdhari

Namdhari also called Kuka , an austere sect within Sikhism, a religion of India. The Namdhari movement was founded by religious ritual other than the repetition of God’s name (or nam, for which reason members of the sect are called Namdharis). His successor, Ram Singh (1816–85), introduced the sect’s distinctive style of wearing the turban (bound straight across the forehead rather than at an angle), of dressing only in clothing made from white handwoven cloth, and of frenzied chanting of hymns culminating in shrieks (kuks; hence the name Kuka). Under Ram Singh’s leadership, the Namdharis sought a resurgence of Sikh rule in the Punjab. In January 1872, British police apprehended and executed by cannon about 65 Namdharis. Ram Singh was exiled to Rangoon, Burma (now Yangon, Myan.).

Namdharis stress their identity as members of the Khalsa (the order of initiated Sikhs) but differ from the mainstream Sikh community in their equal regard for the Adi Granth (“First Volume”), the sacred scripture of Sikhism, and the Dasam Granth (“Tenth Book”), a work compiled by the followers of the 10th Guru, Gobind Singh. They are also distinguished by their belief that the lineage of the living Gurus continued after Gobind Singh. The Namdharis maintain their own gurdwaras (houses of worship) and practice strict vegetarianism. They do not marry outside the sect, and they use fire in their marriage rituals.

http://www.britannic...nchor=ref235634

Ram Singh was born into a respected small-farming family. As a young man, Ram Singh became a disciple of Balak Singh, the founder of the austere Nāmdhārī movement, from whom he learned of the great Sikh Gurūs and heroes and of the Khālsā (Sikh military brotherhood). Before his death, Balak Singh appointed him leader of the Nāmdhārīs.

At the age of 20 Ram Singh entered the army of the Sikh maharaja Ranjit Singh. Three years later, on the death of Ranjit Singh, the mainstay of the Sikhs, his army and domain fell apart. Worried about British power and Sikh weakness, Ram Singh determined to help Sikhs regain their self-respect. He introduced new practices among the Nāmdhārīs, who came to be called Kūkās (from Punjabi kūk, “scream,” or “cry”) because of the shrieks they emitted after the frenzied chanting of hymns. His sect was more puritanical and fundamental than other Sikh sects were. Nāmdhārīs wore white, handwoven robes, bound their turbans in a distinctive way, carried wooden staves and rosaries of wool, and used special greetings and passwords. Their gurdwārās (“temples”) were Spartan in their simplicity.

Ram Singh instilled a sense of worth and dignity into his disciples (many of humble origin) by telling them they were the elite of God and that other sects were mleccha (“unclean”). His private army even had its own couriers, in order to boycott the British postal service and to prevent messages from falling into enemy hands.

In 1863 Ram Singh attempted a grand gesture; his followers were to meet him at Amritsar (the Sikh holy city), where he would proclaim himself the reincarnation of Gurū Gobind Singh and declare that he had come to form a new Kūkā Khālsā. The police intervened, however, and Ram Singh was restricted to his native village for an indefinite period. As the years passed and his prophecy of breaking British rule remained unfulfilled, internal trouble broke out. Realizing they were no match for British power, the Kūkās began to attack the Muslim community.

Following a particularly bloody incident, armed bands of Sikhs attacked Māler Kotla, a Muslim community, and a large number of the attackers were captured by the British. The British, sensing that this was no mere bandit raid but the start of a revolt in the Punjab, dealt with the Kūkās in a barbarous way: the prisoners were bound over the mouths of cannons and blown to bits.

Thereafter, Ram Singh even appealed to Russia for aid in driving the British out of India, but Russia, not wishing to risk war with Great Britain, refused. Ram Singh spent the remainder of his days in prison and exile. After his release from prison, he was exiled to Rangoon, where he lived for almost 14 years as a state prisoner.

Guest KopSingh

Ram Singh instilled a sense of worth and dignity into his disciples (many of humble origin) by telling them they were the elite of God and that other sects were mleccha (“unclean”). His private army even had its own couriers, in order to boycott the British postal service and to prevent messages from falling into enemy hands.

In 1863 Ram Singh attempted a grand gesture; his followers were to meet him at Amritsar (the Sikh holy city), where he would proclaim himself the reincarnation of Gurū Gobind Singh and declare that he had come to form a new Kūkā Khālsā. The police intervened, however, and Ram Singh was restricted to his native village for an indefinite period. As the years passed and his prophecy of breaking British rule remained unfulfilled, internal trouble broke out. Realizing they were no match for British power, the Kūkās began to attack the Muslim community.

Following a particularly bloody incident, armed bands of Sikhs attacked Māler Kotla, a Muslim community, and a large number of the attackers were captured by the British.

thast disgusting and pathetic, i got respect 4 em, as they emphasise a lot on meditation, but blood clat man, attacking muslims of malerkotla? Even tho Guru Gobind Singh said, these guys wud b protected forever (even during partition), and on top of that, this guy talks of being re-incarnation of the KING OF KINGS??? HE shud of been blown away by cannons. pathetic! if this is true, then ive lost a lot of respect for these mugs!

Veerji, pls can you briefly translate what Santji is saying,,Fatehji.

Sant ji is saying that Naamdharis twist Gurbani where Gurbani uses the word Naamdhari and Sant. Sant ji goes further and says a Naamdhari came to where he was and was asking about Dasam Bani. Sant ji didn't know he came, but Sant ji says, if i knew i would have given this Naamdhari a proper response. Sant ji goes further and says ask the Naamdhari how many Gurus they have and they will tell you we have 14 or 15. Then Sant ji says, why is this Naamdhari coming here to ask us about Dasam Bani when they don't even believe in Dasam Bani (Sant ji is saying why don't you go ask your Guru, since you call him a Guru, he must know everything...Sant ji is showing how ignorant these Naamdharis are). Further they distort Gurbani by saying a Sant is born in one place that is special to them. So Sant ji ask these Naamdhari, what about the Sant that are born in different areas like Amritsar are they fake? Again Sant ji says the Naamdhari don't believe in Dasam Bani, so who gave them the right to come and ask us about Dasam Bani when you don't believe in the Gurus. Then Sant ji says if this Naamdhari has faith in Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj, then we will tell you the answer pretaining to Dasam Bani. Further Sant ji says beloved Sikhs of the Guru, no human can be the Guru. ONly the tenth Guru can be the Guru and the ten Gurus along with Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. The Naamdharis go gone about Bhai Ram Singh and try to prove their points they are right by stating what Bhai Ram Singh did. But Sant ji says, Bhai Ram Singh was Amritdhari (wore a gathra and Kirpan). Sant ji says i have proof of Bhai Ram Singh that he was Amritdhari. The proof he has is Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj has done his sangat and their is tapes made of this. Also Sant Baba Gurbachan SIngh ji Maharaj and Bhai Ram Singh ji lived like brothers and treated each other like brothers. Sant ji then goes further and says Bhai Ram Singh was Amritdhari and a Gursikh that was fearless, also did his nitnem. So i ask the Naamdhari, where are your Kirpans? You say you follow Bhai Ram Singh, so follow him and wear Kirpans. Next Sant ji says we should never slander a Gursikh like Bhai Ram Singh who accepted Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj as Guru and was a Amrithdari. You, Naamdharis now do all these rituals and go against Gurmat. Now the Naamdharis say that their fourteenth Guru is Jagjit. Since you Naamdharis say he is a Guru, then get him to stop the rock like Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj did. Tell him to get a plant that is sour to become sweet like Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj did. Sant ji lastly says if this Jagjit guy can, then i'll accept him as Guru (obvious this Jagjit guy can't and is misleading people). These are all manmat things these Naamdharis are doing and the recording end there, but Sant ji was still saying more about these fake people.

If i made any mistakes pleas forgive me.

End result of these Naamdharis is that they are not Sikhs.

Sant ji is saying that Naamdharis twist Gurbani where Gurbani uses the word Naamdhari and Sant. Sant ji goes further and says a Naamdhari came to where he was and was asking about Dasam Bani. Sant ji didn't know he came, but Sant ji says, if i knew i would have given this Naamdhari a proper response. Sant ji goes further and says ask the Naamdhari how many Gurus they have and they will tell you we have 14 or 15. Then Sant ji says, why is this Naamdhari coming here to ask us about Dasam Bani when they don't even believe in Dasam Bani (Sant ji is saying why don't you go ask your Guru, since you call him a Guru, he must know everything...Sant ji is showing how ignorant these Naamdharis are). Further they distort Gurbani by saying a Sant is born in one place that is special to them. So Sant ji ask these Naamdhari, what about the Sant that are born in different areas like Amritsar are they fake? Again Sant ji says the Naamdhari don't believe in Dasam Bani, so who gave them the right to come and ask us about Dasam Bani when you don't believe in the Gurus. Then Sant ji says if this Naamdhari has faith in Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj, then we will tell you the answer pretaining to Dasam Bani. Further Sant ji says beloved Sikhs of the Guru, no human can be the Guru. ONly the tenth Guru can be the Guru and the ten Gurus along with Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. The Naamdharis go gone about Bhai Ram Singh and try to prove their points they are right by stating what Bhai Ram Singh did. But Sant ji says, Bhai Ram Singh was Amritdhari (wore a gathra and Kirpan). Sant ji says i have proof of Bhai Ram Singh that he was Amritdhari. The proof he has is Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj has done his sangat and their is tapes made of this. Also Sant Baba Gurbachan SIngh ji Maharaj and Bhai Ram Singh ji lived like brothers and treated each other like brothers. Sant ji then goes further and says Bhai Ram Singh was Amritdhari and a Gursikh that was fearless, also did his nitnem. So i ask the Naamdhari, where are your Kirpans? You say you follow Bhai Ram Singh, so follow him and wear Kirpans. Next Sant ji says we should never slander a Gursikh like Bhai Ram Singh who accepted Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj as Guru and was a Amrithdari. You, Naamdharis now do all these rituals and go against Gurmat. Now the Naamdharis say that their fourteenth Guru is Jagjit. Since you Naamdharis say he is a Guru, then get him to stop the rock like Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj did. Tell him to get a plant that is sour to become sweet like Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj did. Sant ji lastly says if this Jagjit guy can, then i'll accept him as Guru (obvious this Jagjit guy can't and is misleading people). These are all manmat things these Naamdharis are doing and the recording end there, but Sant ji was still saying more about these fake people.

If i made any mistakes pleas forgive me.

End result of these Naamdharis is that they are not Sikhs.

Waheguru. Waheguru Thanks bhaji :respect: . It has answered all my questions about naamdharis. I hope others read it. Whatever Santji said is true, I hope no one argues about it, Thanks again :respect: :respect: :biggrin2:

Fatehji