Jazzy B Talks About Bhai Sahib Rajoana

Singh559

about time - but alas the recession worldwide must be hitting the music industry real hard - and it should.

goons like dude should fully adopt Sikhism properly take amrit and kill of all the GAND they sing about and sing of mahan soorme of the sikh kaum which are uncountable.

I have to say fair play to Jazzy B , as he must be controlled by Indian owned companies in the music field, like music channels b4u PTC ect , and labels like movies box t-series etc.

But fair play, this will also grab the attention of Jazzy b fans who may not know by what happening to Bhia Sahib.

this will also grab the attention of Jazzy b fans who may not know by what happening to Bhia Sahib.

Guest KopSingh

2 all guys criticising jazzy b for not takin amrit and doin gandh stuff, do u say same stuff 2 all monay sikhs? like me, who wud die for our religion? to Shere Panjab, who protected our community, yet were 90% monay and went 2 pubs 2 drink 2? jazzy b/shinda hav released many many dharmik/sikhi songs/albums, from which they take none of the profits.

i didnt realise we were all supposed 2 take amrit by force/zabardasti, u lot need a reality check, atleast ppl like jazzy r mega proud 2 b sikh, every interview he says fateh! wat about muslim artists like angrez ali who says fateh first n foremost? come on guys he aint perfect, hes a panjabi singer, but he has dun decent seva for the panth with his dharmik projects.

altho his recent sidin wit badal on the election was a let down, along with other artists too.

big up jazzy

2 all guys criticising jazzy b for not takin amrit and doin gandh stuff, do u say same stuff 2 all monay sikhs? like me, who wud die for our religion? to Shere Panjab, who protected our community, yet were 90% monay and went 2 pubs 2 drink 2? jazzy b/shinda hav released many many dharmik/sikhi songs/albums, from which they take none of the profits.

i didnt realise we were all supposed 2 take amrit by force/zabardasti, u lot need a reality check, atleast ppl like jazzy r mega proud 2 b sikh, every interview he says fateh! wat about muslim artists like angrez ali who says fateh first n foremost? come on guys he aint perfect, hes a panjabi singer, but he has dun decent seva for the panth with his dharmik projects.

altho his recent sidin wit badal on the election was a let down, along with other artists too.

big up jazzy

kop singh jeeo -- have you access to the personal bank accounts of these so called artists and are you really that sure that they don't keep none of the profits??

none of us are perfect - amritdhari - or non amritdhari -- but these boyz should either stay with GAND or delete GAND and come into real heaven of Keertan and proper seva -

name me one artist who took amrit and stayed that way - changed himself from the punjabi cultrual codswallop?? can u count them on one hand?

these lot are sufferring mate from the crash and economic conditions like everyone else so they turn to dharmic - without a doubt