Person Who Sold Bhai Rajoana To Punjab Police In 1995

Sikhistan

It's well known there was informants in the Sikh secessionist and militant organisations. It would have been stupid for Bharat sarkar not to have deployed that strategy of putting their men in those positions.

Thats why the RAW (Research and Analysis of Indian Army) was developed they been against anyone who wanted to have their own political azaadi and raj for a very long time especially against the Sikhs since the 1960s-1990s.

We have intelligence agents in the CBI and RAW too dont think the Sikh kaum is weak. The CIA also has double agents in the RAW and CBI.

What we should do is make one thing clear ....the Sikh kaum is one....and we are going to fight for each other...we can not afford to do infighting as we have seen in the past what it has resulted in.

human is a human; we all tend to make mistakes in our life.. some have guts to admit their mistakes to public while many chickened out often and that leads to greater damage. Whether he said something about someone or not, we need to overlook that at this moment. if i am stuck in jail for this many years, i would say/write few things about someone here and there, even to my friends. The moment right now is too emotional to make our own decision on such matters. however, i strongly believe that we always need to be partial and don't get emotionally attach with someone whom we don't know.

regardless of any jathabandia, i am very much certain that most of the main arrests and reasons of our overall failure is because of unlimited amount of snitches/cats/traitors we have in our kaum. we read history of our guru sahib where house loyal turned sides and had guru jees family arrested.we heard sons of ranjit singh killed each other by fights created by dogra snitches, we seen jathabandi started fighting with each other in late 80's/90's. We now see divisions in every jatha on this earth, even western based yogi bhajan jatha was not spared.

It is not money, fame, power, land, weapons that will get our voices heard and gets us justice. it always will be UNITY !

As far as I know and am concerned, Balwant Singh Rajoana has not said anything AGAINST anyone, he is simply asking for answers. In regards to Professor Bhullar, he said that the Khalsa should not beg for mercy, has also said that he will pray for Devinderpal Singh Bhullar's chardeekala but his fight is different.

Here's a link to what he says about Prof Bhullar:

Also, in regards to Hawara and what not, the only complaint Bhai Sahib has against them is that they are denying that there was ever a bomb tied to Bhai Dilawar Singh, and Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana thinks this undermines Bhai Dilawar Singh's shaheedi.

They have different viewpoints. Neither is wrong. There's no reason to attack Bhai Balwant Singh (or Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara).

human is a human; we all tend to make mistakes in our life.. some have guts to admit their mistakes to public while many chickened out often and that leads to greater damage. Whether he said something about someone or not, we need to overlook that at this moment. if i am stuck in jail for this many years, i would say/write few things about someone here and there, even to my friends. The moment right now is too emotional to make our own decision on such matters. however, i strongly believe that we always need to be partial and don't get emotionally attach with someone whom we don't know.

regardless of any jathabandia, i am very much certain that most of the main arrests and reasons of our overall failure is because of unlimited amount of snitches/cats/traitors we have in our kaum. we read history of our guru sahib where house loyal turned sides and had guru jees family arrested.we heard sons of ranjit singh killed each other by fights created by dogra snitches, we seen jathabandi started fighting with each other in late 80's/90's. We now see divisions in every jatha on this earth, even western based yogi bhajan jatha was not spared.

It is not money, fame, power, land, weapons that will get our voices heard and gets us justice. it always will be UNITY !

That is hitting the nail on the head.

So Sikhsangat, please stop all divisive talk to show respect to Bhai Balwant Singh

and also the world that we are one.

Please close this thread, mods.