Doing All Possible, Says Cm

Azaad

A day after the Akal Takht issued the "hukumnama" (edict) directing Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal and SGPC president Avtar Singh Makkar to meet the President to save Balwant Singh Rajoana, Badal preferred to "play safe".

Badal, who was in the city today to inaugurate some medical equipments at Government Rajindra Hospital, said, "Akal Takht da hukumnama sar mathe, par sadhi wi kuch dutian han (We respect the directions of the Akal Takht, but the state government has its own duties as well. We are making all efforts."

Perturbed over the volley of queries on the issue, the otherwise cool and calm CM appeared a bit irritated. Asked what the state government would do as only six days were to go for the hanging (on March 31), Badal said, "I know better than you. We are doing whatever is required."

On the Akal Takht's directive declaring Dilawar Singh, the human bomb who blew himself with Beant Singh as "Kaumi Shaheed" (national martyr of Sikhs), the CM said, "It’s better to ask this question to those, who have announced this."

Evading another media query that Akal Takht has declared Balwant Singh Rajoana as "Zinda Shaheed" (living martyr), the reply of Badal was the same.

Meanwhile, SGPC president Avtar Singh Makkar, who was also in Patiala, said the SGPC would certainly follow the directive of the Akal Takht and would leave no stone unturned to save Rajoana.

Badal, who was in the city today to inaugurate some medical equipments at Government Rajindra Hospital, said, "Akal Takht da hukumnama sar mathe, par sadhi wi kuch dutian han (We respect the directions of the Akal Takht, but the state government has its own duties as well. We are making all efforts."

On the Akal Takht's directive declaring Dilawar Singh, the human bomb who blew himself with Beant Singh as "Kaumi Shaheed" (national martyr of Sikhs), the CM said, "It’s better to ask this question to those, who have announced this."

I find this outrageously offensive to all Sikh. He is saying his state government is higher than the Akal Takht. Does he not claim to be Sikh? If so how is he answering back to 5 Singhs and Akal Takht??? Someone should investigate whether he even does Amrit vela or 5 banis as these are not the replies of a Gursikh. I thought he was Amritdhari.

I find this outrageously offensive to all Sikh. He is saying his state government is higher than the Akal Takht. Does he not claim to be Sikh? If so how is he answering back to 5 Singhs and Akal Takht??? Someone should investigate whether he even does Amrit vela or 5 banis as these are not the replies of a Gursikh. I thought he was Amritdhari.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe..

I would like to say that Parkash Singh Badal is a Gadar of the sikh koum..doing Nitnem in the Amritvela and Badal...NEVER...my father told me this story...With wahegurus kirpa my family has been doing seva at Nanaksar Kelaran since our forefathers and to continue that my family is very close to the Mahapurks at Nanaksar..A few years back my father went to india and while visiting Nanaksar he told me that Parkash Singh Badal came to vist Sant Baba Sadhu Singh ji..As Baba Ji where in a bird avasta they were mostly bed ridden...my father told me he was sitting in baba jis room when Badal walked in and sat down..the hazoori seva dar told Baba ji that "Baba Ji Parkash Singh Badal aae han"..and Baba ji didn't say anything and the sevadar repeated and once again said that Badal has come to visit. Baba ji did't say anything for a long time and after a while they told the seva dar (Baba Lakha Ji) that he is welcome to visit and that this is the house of Guru Nanak and everyone is welcome...after another pause they told the sevadar to ask Badal if he does his Nitnem...and Badal did not say anything and put his head down..and the sevadar said "Baba ji he is very busy and does as much as he can"..and Baba ji said tell him his ticket to Narak (hell) has already been cut and he should do as much path as possiable... This is the story my dad told me and the Bachans Baba ji did to Badal..

Phul Chuk Maf..

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fathe

Pooran Mahapursh Baba Sadhu Singh Ji Nanaksar Wale

Baba Sadhu Singh nanaksar wale has done Baba Nand Singh Nanaksar kaleran wale seva for 8 years and baba ji was hazoori sevadaar known as garvehi of baba isher singh ji nanaksar kaleran wale...

Baba ji used to speak very little and always stay connected with simran and they would listen to gurbani from sevadaar like baba takur singh ji damdami taksal wale were...

As baba ji said to badal, 'you're ticket to narak(hell) has already been cut', he should read gurbani as much as possible. I think Badal should do 101 chaupai sahib de path everyday to cancel his ticket to narak(hell)..

Pooran Mahapursh Baba Sadhu Singh Ji Nanaksar Wale

Baba Sadhu Singh nanaksar wale has done Baba Nand Singh Nanaksar kaleran wale seva for 8 years and baba ji was hazoori sevadaar known as garvehi of baba isher singh ji nanaksar kaleran wale...

Baba ji used to speak very little and always stay connected with simran and they would listen to gurbani from sevadaar like baba takur singh ji damdami taksal wale were...

As baba ji said to badal, 'you're ticket to narak(hell) has already been cut', he should read gurbani as much as possible. I think Badal should do 101 chaupai sahib de path everyday to cancel his ticket to narak(hell)..

I agree with you, but all these people think about is power...Dharam Raj Ji probably has some 'special arrangements for them' lol...may Waheguru help him and us..

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe.