Tips For Self Defence Due Hindu Teror Threat

hawk13

I appeal to my sikh brothers to defend themselves as sukhbir chand badal has given free hands to police and hindu fanatics like RSS,shiv sena to kill sikhs as for the last 15 years arms licenses,arm training, and illegal arms has been collected by hindu fanatics in case sikh raise their heads they should repeat 1984. We must prepare our selves againist better armed and better trained hooligans. First tips store red chillies,acid, taksali teghas khanjars who do not have firearms . cover ur doors and windows with solid objects like hard furnitures, collect bricks , stones and LPG CYLINDERS CAN BE GOOD WEAPONS. Disperse quickly if anticipate police or army firing then regroup .at particular point force the invaders to come to that point and gave sound reply maxium causalities to be called. Take it seriously who have firearms convert ur shotgun rounds into buck shots make solid positions to repulse the invaders u may make fun of me but take precautions or we may suffer.