Has Bhai Rajoana Been Taken To Delhi?

Singh559

Bhai sahib write daily letters and I believe that he wrote last letter yesterday. So by that he was in Punjab on Friday.

Supreme court decision is not valid as president put stay on hanging. President did same thing for bhai jinda and bhai sukha by putting stay on their execution bu then hurriedly and cowardly reversed the stay order overnight and gave them noose in morning.

Can someone confirmed this from his sister herself? Why everyone is so quiet? I understand, nothing could be done if he is scheduled to hang tommorow nor there is any point anymore begging infront of banana republic kangaroo court aka supreme court of India ( i say this because they clearly have double standards on case not even register against sajjan kumar/jagdish tyler- it appears law only applies to sikhs and other minorities not others).

I can speak for myself so reason i m quite desperate to confirm all this because of whirlpool of emotions going through inside. Don't leave this case in limbo- just declare hanging or stay- be open and straight.

If its schedule for hanging tom, everyone should prepare themselves mentally, stay in chardi-kalah- its only guru maharaj kirpa, through blood of shaheeds and bhagti of sant mahapursh nit avatars- sikhi survived and continue to survive and will continue to survive from hardships from oppressors. Janam and Maran cycle for Marjeeva Sikhs like- Bhai Balwant Singh its like taking long ishnan and wearing new clothes.

May Bhai Balwant Singh Ji final moments and bhai sahib's surtri are in chardi-kalah and stay in Sri Akaal Purkh Nirgun Paratama Sharan and May all his wishes after death comes partakh.

Parnam Shaheediyan Nuo... :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: