Should We Go To India?

Hau Apraadhi

VJKKVJKF Jee!

With whats happening in India right now, what is the duty of a Sikh who is living abroad? To do paath, yes. But should we be going to India too? Some people might think that if we go we'll only get killed or even jailed as soon as we get to the airport. But are we just supposed to sit back and wait and see what happens? Wait to see if 1984 is repeated? What are wee meant to do???

Vaaheguroo... Vaaheguroo... Vaaheguroo...

SOPW said "Singhs who are active in Punjab are either under arrest or house arrest, thus they cannot physically to do anything." So wouldn't even get the opportunity to do anything! =/ The Sikhs in India now are TOOOOTALLY NOT keeping wise, they just going crazy n runnin around. They need to keep gupt, underground and be VERY VERY strategic, none of them are doing that!!

SOPW said "Singhs who are active in Punjab are either under arrest or house arrest, thus they cannot physically to do anything." So wouldn't even get the opportunity to do anything! =/ The Sikhs in India now are TOOOOTALLY NOT keeping wise, they just going crazy n runnin around. They need to keep gupt, underground and be VERY VERY strategic, none of them are doing that!!

Can we really blame them? Look what happened last time when they tried to mind their own business. Maybe they think by making a lot of noise will scare any potential trouble-makers away?

@ confusedsengh - Some surprise attacks on police officers wouldn't go amiss - obviously those without guns...

Once you start attacking Shiv Sena activists, you could easily have them turn "victim" and start complaining to TV cameras that Sikhs are trying to butcher us innocent, working-class Hindu folk. :biggrin2:

Shiv Sena is an annoying splinter stuck in a thumb. They will eventually pipe down. The true problem is the police - or the "polse" as they're called back home.

I still believe Snipers like the Syrians have been using would be great, they will eventually call the army in but atleast would teach the police not to kill our sons and brothers without watching there own back.

Snipers from roof tops will scare the hell out of these so called "polse" who i believe are the real terrorists! - I have family in the police in Punjab so again we cant put them all under the same banner just catch the ones that did this from youtube

If the polse were scared into not attacking Sikhs, that would be a great help. If the polse knew that for every Sikh they targetted it would mean one of their own got the same treatment in kind you would see a hell of a difference on the streets. You'd see their hand waver and actually consider whether it was worth striking someone.

Although I haven't got a clue how anyone would ever achieve this.

Have you seen some of the videos of the police? Pot-bellied uncles with a loose tongue and a vacant look in their eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if they were as high as kite. Their blood-shot eyes suggest they're on something; could be excessive amounts of tea going by the road-side bribes.....erm...sorry I mean 'toll charges' they ask for when people enter Panjab.

Look at what Shiv Sena's doing and look at there mentality, they organise plan and plot then run away like cowards then police come in, I looked at the videos and to me it looked like the enemies were giving us blows in waves, first wave Shiv Sena, second wave Punjab Police.

Sorry for going bit off topic here, what trying to say is we need to be 10 Steps ahead of them, i reckon the sikhs in india should have a very tight connection link with one another and should figure out what to do, look happened in Libya and Egpyt within both countries the people had tight links thats how revolution was successful for them.

We should go to india and help Punjabi Sikhs on what strategies should take place.