Should We Go To India?

Hau Apraadhi

I was in Punjab in feb this year in Moga and at night the police were at the tekha drinking and eating boiled eggs. still in there uniform not something you see in the west! Not really a fighting force are they... I would label 80% of them Thugs!

Let's hope the cholesterol gets to them before the Singhs do... :lol2:

Let's hope the cholesterol gets to them before the Singhs do... :lol2:

lol. Jokes aside... despite their cosmetic inadequacies the Punjab cops are pretty tough mofos. If faced with aggression, they normally just lob a few tear gas shells and when the mob disperses they give chase and pick up any stragglers. If you are unlucky or silly enough to get caught on your own, you can expect a pretty merciless 5 on beating one beating with lathis and a trip to hospital.

If Sikhs organise themselves like the UK student protestors or GU summit and put the cops on the back foot they will just escalate and up the ante.. ie shoot to kill.

I suppose Sikhs could arm themselves with slingshots and makeshift shields and organise themselves a bit better. To be honest I think that big aggressive crowds are a big no no. Also taking on the police is serious business and shouldnt really be the focus of whats happening on the streets.

As someone said earlier, I would rather that a few small organised groups were ambushing the Shiv Sainiks here and there and giving them a few targeted beatings. Preferably they should film it and put in on youtube so at least the violence looks balanced and Sikhs dont end up getting humiliated so much.

I still believe Snipers like the Syrians have been using would be great, they will eventually call the army in but atleast would teach the police not to kill our sons and brothers without watching there own back.

Snipers from roof tops will scare the hell out of these so called "polse" who i believe are the real terrorists! - I have family in the police in Punjab so again we cant put them all under the same banner just catch the ones that did this from youtube

All that would happen is the police would the. Get the black cats in again. Start randomly killing Sikhs are all it the Singhs who are doing it. Eventually the army will lock down and operation woodlouse would start again

lol. Jokes aside... despite their cosmetic inadequacies the Punjab cops are pretty tough mofos. If faced with aggression, they normally just lob a few tear gas shells and when the mob disperses they give chase and pick up any stragglers. If you are unlucky or silly enough to get caught on your own, you can expect a pretty merciless 5 on beating one beating with lathis and a trip to hospital.

If Sikhs organise themselves like the UK student protestors or GU summit and put the cops on the back foot they will just escalate and up the ante.. ie shoot to kill.

I suppose Sikhs could arm themselves with slingshots and makeshift shields and organise themselves a bit better. To be honest I think that big aggressive crowds are a big no no. Also taking on the police is serious business and shouldnt really be the focus of whats happening on the streets.

As someone said earlier, I would rather that a few small organised groups were ambushing the Shiv Sainiks here and there and giving them a few targeted beatings. Preferably they should film it and put in on youtube so at least the violence looks balanced and Sikhs dont end up getting humiliated so much.

You've actually made some very good points there. Just last night me and the missus were looking at the pictures and remarked to each other how the behaviour of the sikhs being attacked by the police is so much different to the way that other demonstrators all over the world behave. In other parts of the world, when a copper grabs a demonstrator, it automatically becomes a signal for all the other demonstrators to charge at that copper and set their comrade free. i.e....unity. Don't let a comrade fall. Unfortunately, what we've seen in Punjab the last few days is that nobody runs to aid a fallen comrade. Its all just a bit too easy for the police. There's just no organisation. And yet....there's gangs of shiv sena all over the place that have spent hours and days on meticulous preparation. They ambush as a pack on a victims clearly without backup.

BENTI

IF YOU DECIDE TO GO TO INDIA

KEEP IT GUPT AS THERE ARE SO MANY GARDAR WHO MAY GRASS U UP ETC

KEEP IN MIND, IF YOU DO GO YOU MITE NOT RETURN.

BE STRONG AND DO ARDASS

JAP NAAM READ BANI READ UP HISTORY,

KEEP ONE THING IN MIND IF I GO TO INDIA I WANA BE SHAHEED. NOTHING ELSE

DO NOT SPEAK TO ANY BODY ABOUT UR MISSION

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

I agree we need to be organized but before all of that we need to get an adequate leader, someone willing to take charge. Sant Ranjit Singh and Sant Daduwale are taking up te front but we need the Jathedar of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib Ji and the other Takhat Sahib Jis Jathedars of the other Takhats to lead the Sarbat Khalsa once more. We need our armies (Bhudda Dal, Taruna Dal, Khalistan Commando Force, etc.) to once more take a stand but not with outright violence. We must start off peaceful like the 1900's agitations wether they were against the British or Hindustan Sarkar. They started peaceful and only turned to violence when the enemy would listen after many protests etc. Remember When All Other Means Fail It Is Righteous To Pick Up The Sword. But Only When All Other Means Fail. But when it does turn To Picking Up The Sword We Must Not Be The Ones To Retreat Or Back Down. Zulam Karna Paap Zulam Saina Mahapaap.

Bhul Chuk Muaaf

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

In my opinion, well educated naam bani vaale young singhs should go to Punjab to help organize the protests (only the ones who are willing to die for the cause). I think instead of doing protest in every city it should be done collectively in Chandigarh where badal can feel the heat. We should learn from the egyptian people how they were used to gather in thousands in Cairo, they stayed there until they got world's attention. They didn't achieve it without dying, I think hundreds died for the freedom but they didn't leave that square. Just imagine lakh or 2 lakh sikhs protesting in Chandigarh for days and staying there until there demands are met. First we have to chalk out the plan about what are our demands are ( it shouldn't be just to free Bhai Balwant Singh). May be like kicking badal out of SGPC that is making SGPC independent, making Jathedaar's position independent, getting sikh prisoners out of jails. We should stay peaceful throughout the morcha. And we in the west should help that morcha financially.

What I have written so far is the aspect of siphai, now I will write about the sant aspect (this is the only way we will be successful in any morcha because Kalgidhar Pita jee will be with us). We have to start with 5 Chaupai sahibs everyday for the chardikala of panth and do as many Japji Sahibs as much we can do so we can stay steadfast in the face of torture or bullets. Japji Sahib is very very strong bani who ever does abhyass of this bani can face anything. Just think about this my brothers and sisters, can we just take one hour out of daily lives to do these baanis and engage in Naam simran as much as we can. We have to discipline ourselves otherwise we won't get anywhere. Let us not forget spilled blood of our little brother Bhai Jaspal Singh jee. He put his blood in the root of our sikhi tree, we have to keep on going for his sake..... and countless other shaheed singhs...

Whole Punjab was protesting to save Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana's life but what about Bhai Jaspal Singh's life, his life should be as important to us. Where are the protests now for him, where are the Jathedaars now. They will just go to his bhog and say we give this many lakhs to his family, then everybody will go back to sleep again.... Can the sangat at Bhai Jaspal Singh's bhog ask these Jathedaars to do another aadesh to badal to punish these police officers who killed an innocent young singh.... Can we stay awake this time....