Ridding Punjab Of The Menace Of Shiv Sena

Firstly, the man with the actual blood on his hands yesterday : Harvinder Soni.

This man, the mastermind, of the killings, the beating up of sikhs, the removal of sikh dastaars, the burning of dastaars.....This man who organised it is a 'Buisinessman' Gurdaspur. He is a man of monetary means thru business...but what business ? I need to know what his buisness is....because I need to finish off his business by going right down the supply chain and letting each and sundry in the supply chain know what they are guilty of through association.

Secondly.......The Shiv Sena leadership in the whole of Punjab is made up of urban business traders. These traders make their living almost entirely from the money they get from rural Sikhs. What Sikh leaders in Punjab need to do right now is issue an order proclaiming that no Sikh will spend a penny in any shiv sena supporting business. An order must be issued directing Sikhs to only spend in Sikh owned shops. The irony of the current situation is that it is we sikhs that are paying for those right wing hindus to get fat. 99% of those shiv senas in Punjab are traders.

Non-Coperation. A Sikh will only purchase from a Sikh owned business. !!!! Lets see how brave the shiv sena is then....with no food on the table.

I doubt rural Sikhs in Panjab have the nouse to equate the issues you've identified and then take action as you've suggested. I might be doing them a disservice - and I'm not knocking them when they're already down - but that kind of collective action takes...well it takes the kind of behaviour that our community is not known for, i.e. patience and unity.

But it's a great idea and there's no harm in trying. Everyone needs to eat, even Shiv Sena activists. :biggrin2:

Punjab Govt. can-

1. Declare shiv sena as an outfit threatening peace and harmony in punjab & Ban the outfit them.

2. arrest prominent punjab leaders and instruct PP to beat the <banned word filter activated> out of them for 2-3 days.

Sant Samaj/Panthic org/ sikhs worldwide can-

1. discuss

True Khalsa in/out of punjab can-

1. release a note with pictures and addresses of all the prominent shiv sena leaders from major cities.

2. send them warning letters that they have been identified and dealt with shortly if they carry on....

3. set an example by choosing 1-2 shiv sena local leaders and ............discussing this with them.

I doubt rural Sikhs in Panjab have the nouse to equate the issues you've identified and then take action as you've suggested. I might be doing them a disservice - and I'm not knocking them when they're already down - but that kind of collective action takes...well it takes the kind of behaviour that our community is not known for, i.e. patience and unity.

But it's a great idea and there's no harm in trying. Everyone needs to eat, even Shiv Sena activists. :biggrin2:

Oh you are very wrong to doubt whether rural Sikhs have that kind of power. Just study the demographics. 85% of Punjab's Hindus are urban and of those, 50% have no monetary power and the other 50% own the buisnesses....thus are not reliant on anyone else's business.

Of the Sikhs, 80% are rural, thus dependent on the urban businesses to fulfill their business needs.

Moneywise, the urban Hindu with spending power is self sufficient on his own wider business family thus does not in any way benefit the Sikh. The rural Sikh, on the other hand, while having massive spending power, has no choice but to spend it in the Hindu owned businesses. Actually....they do have a choice. 80% of those businsses are owned by Hindus, many of whom are the driving force behind shiv sena, but 20% are owned by the urban Sikhs. The rural Sikhs......on whom the urban businsses feed......must now, whenever they go into town, whether buying cloth material, a new car, a motorcycle, a tractor, medical facilities anything. Whatever business they have they must ensure they do that business with a Sikh owned business.

His business .. lol .. his facebook page shows behind his desk a big Airtel DTH ad/poster. So without doubt he is a Airtel DTH franchisee or dealer for the area.

well there you go. Of course we don't know yet if his 'business' is Airtel, but if it we find that it is, we should remember that Airtel is majority owned by western giants such as Vodafone. We don't write to the Indians....as they are a besharm lot that wear 'facism' as a badge of honour. What we would do is expose giants such as Vodafone.....letting its shareholders know that it gives franchises to facist murderers. They know how 'good' that will do their share price.

west london singh is correct.

Businesses that support RSS and shivsena need to be boycotted by sikhs... this is basic.

they should be boycotted for supporting terrorist organisations....

if all sikhs did this, this would have an impact in punjab at least.

punjabis not as well educated as the rest of india..... all sikhs must continue to stay united and continue the struggle. the bhai rajoana sahib situation is not the begining nor is it the end.

punjabi sikhs would probably support this if they were more clued up on whats going on.

can we start compiling a list of businesses that support shiv sena and other terrorist organisations?

west london singh is correct.

Businesses that support RSS and shivsena need to be boycotted by sikhs... this is basic.

they should be boycotted for supporting terrorist organisations....

if all sikhs did this, this would have an impact in punjab at least.

punjabis not as well educated as the rest of india..... all sikhs must continue to stay united and continue the struggle. the bhai rajoana sahib situation is not the begining nor is it the end.

punjabi sikhs would probably support this if they were more clued up on whats going on.

can we start compiling a list of businesses that support shiv sena and other terrorist organisations?

Is Shiv Sena part of the BJP/RSS grouping?. If so they are an alliance partner with Badal, they have only started getting big in the Punjab since Badal propped up the BJP. The BJP would not win any seats in the Punjab if it was not for Sikhs voting for the Badal Akali /BJP /RSS /Sant Samaj combine. .