Who Will Bell The Cat?

Ek0sikh

I would reiterate - target them young

I believe we need to slowly SEEP into their system.How?

Prepare youngsters to get into the administration. This will help you to make slow but REAL but REAL CHANGES in the Indian law.

Make strong connection with the political parties/people back home who command respect in the society. This will increase your participation in working towards a better society.

prepare/influence better candidates for MP MLA and even SGPC elections in your area.

always stand up and show solidarity as in Rajoana case.

Indirectly or directly pile up legal cases (whether its human rights or fae encounters) through high calibre advocates ON people like KPS Gill, Sumedh Saini- so that they get entangled in their own legal system. one case after the other........they shouldn't find relieve from court hearings.

if you are financially strong its very easy to influence Badal and ask him to raise certain issues (aaram naal not with danda- he is old now). 100% true.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

For me Khalsa raaj will be ....................when comman man in Punjab will have a High court Judge who works based on sikh principles, a sikh police officer who works according to sikh principles and above all a sikh politician who works based on sikh principles.

I think you don't need guns (although i like them) but sway publics opinion by rising these issues from every stage.